Author Topic: Boston Bombing - ER Pic of the dead Russian Boston bomber.....  (Read 32001 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: ER Pic of the dead Russian Boston bomber.....
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2013, 06:46:35 PM »

My wife is a RN and I am a first responder and this pic doesn't make any sense to us. First off the IV access is from the er not from an ems provider. the small sticky things attached to his body are ecg monitoring aids. Where's the aed pads if they attempted to do cpr on him. There's no way they did cpr on him. His eyes are still open, someone should have closed them. Why do they have a pic of him? That's a huge HIPPA violation. Who ever in the medical feild took this pic they should have their liscense revoked. A family member wouldn't have taken that pic. This man if he is the real man they say he is was killed at MIT, he has several bullet wounds. He died at the scene and he should have never went to the hospital he should have went straight to the morgue.

That's very interesting, thanks

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2013, 06:55:14 PM »
HIPPA   :D

I don't know karo but how's he doing?  He was one of my favorite fighters.  With his judo background he was pretty unique and it was cool when he would pull a judo flip.
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2013, 07:02:29 PM »
I'm not trying to argue/offend you, or anybody.

Seeing is believing. but let's forget that for a minute.

They splash the dude picture in a way of saying: "we got him/ yeah don't f*ck with us."

Why not do the same with the guy that cause way more damage in the country?

And by the way... since the government spent your money "800 million"...my guess will be, you don't want the receipt "the pic or video".

You haven't offended me but if you don't think he was killed you're just wrong. It's not open for debate. Even his side knows he was killed.

Everyone wants to see the pics , some have U.S senators etc , but they don't want to release them. I have a feeling they will be eventually. and $800 million for what? the search for him? seems low and worth every penny to me  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2013, 07:04:20 PM »
  We do Judo. He just lost in Bellator.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2013, 07:11:39 PM »
  We do Judo. He just lost in Bellator.

I guess you see how up on things I am.
A

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2013, 12:55:12 AM »

My wife is a RN and I am a first responder and this pic doesn't make any sense to us. First off the IV access is from the er not from an ems provider. the small sticky things attached to his body are ecg monitoring aids. Where's the aed pads if they attempted to do cpr on him. There's no way they did cpr on him. His eyes are still open, someone should have closed them. Why do they have a pic of him? That's a huge HIPPA violation. Who ever in the medical feild took this pic they should have their liscense revoked. A family member wouldn't have taken that pic. This man if he is the real man they say he is was killed at MIT, he has several bullet wounds. He died at the scene and he should have never went to the hospital he should have went straight to the morgue.

I think some of the holes actually do make sense. If this is the body, the lower left hole may have been an initial chest tube. Then that bigger slice above that a thoracotomy. These are actually pretty common holes for trauma patients with gunshot injuries to chest. That big open chest slice may have been for the very purposes of CPR (open chest CPR). And, yeah, of course this is a HIPPA violation, but, well, fuck this dude if it's really the bomber.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2013, 01:00:07 AM »

A gruesome death photo of the Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev has surfaced online ... and law enforcement sources tell TMZ it's 100% authentic.

The photo first appeared on Reddit moments ago ... posted by someone who claims the photo was obtained by a "friend" who works downtown.

The picture shows the lifeless corpse of 26-year-old Tamerlan laying on a table.

The body has multiple bullet wounds ... as well as a gigantic gash along his chest rib cage area.

The body is covered in blood ... especially in the facial region.

In the death photo, Tamerlan's mouth and eyes are open wide.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the photo is authentic. One source tells us officials are investigating to find out who leaked the picture.

Tamerlan was killed in a shootout with police in Watertown, Massachusetts early this morning. His 19-year-old brother Dzhokhar is on the run.

Both are suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing that killed 3 people and injured nearly 200 more.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/page/2/#ixzz2QzLAtZ2E
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2013, 01:55:08 AM »
Anyone know if the gash was caused by the brother running over him? I read somewhere this happened.
that would be the reddish purple tread over his face and right shoulder.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2013, 02:09:49 AM »
that would be the reddish purple tread over his face and right shoulder.

Actually those are thermal burns. The cops said either their rounds set off an IED in his backpack or he had a suicide vest on.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2013, 02:10:44 AM »
want to piss in these wounds

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2013, 05:32:01 AM »

Edit: Possibly, but you can be assured that someone will spin this as it is not a direct violation as pics were taken for identification purposes/documentation of death.  The fact that they got leaked will most likely be an "oops, my bad" type of thing.  Or a "we left the camera right there and someone stole it" kind of thing.

If you suspect that a death resulted from criminal conduct, you can disclose PHI about the deceased individual to a law enforcement official to alert the authorities to the death.

A deceased person's PHI can be released for research purposes without consent or authorization of the personal representative when the covered entity obtains the following from the researcher:

- Representation that the use or disclosure sought is solely for research on the protected health information of decedent (can be oral or written)
- Documentation of the death of such individual
- Representation that the PHI sought is necessary for the research purposes

mac7000

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2013, 06:00:46 AM »
The EKG electrodes you see are being used as occlusive dressings. That means there are bullet holes under all those electrodes. The IV looks normal to me I don't know why you would think it's not from the field. He obviously had bilateral tension pneumothorax so they attempted to decompress him with those two needles in his chest in the field.
There is no need for AED pads because he died of fluid lose (Blood) so he most likely presented in asystole or PEA both are unshockable rhythms. Putting on the pads is a waste of time and unnecessary. Having the eyes open is a non-issue.
Most likely there was about a 100 cops in the ER that night and someone took that picture so I don't think thats a big issue. Depending when the medics got to him he most likely was in a PEA rhythm which means you can see electrical activity on the heart monitor but no blood is being circulated. Treatment for that is control bleeding, cover sucking chest wounds (electrodes), treat Pneumothorax (chest decompression with large bore needles),  start IV's to give fluids, give oxygen and get to a trauma center. Survival rate for traumatic arrest is less than 1%.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2013, 06:24:14 AM »
The EKG electrodes you see are being used as occlusive dressings. That means there are bullet holes under all those electrodes. The IV looks normal to me I don't know why you would think it's not from the field. He obviously had bilateral tension pneumothorax so they attempted to decompress him with those two needles in his chest in the field.
There is no need for AED pads because he died of fluid lose (Blood) so he most likely presented in asystole or PEA both are unshockable rhythms. Putting on the pads is a waste of time and unnecessary. Having the eyes open is a non-issue.
Most likely there was about a 100 cops in the ER that night and someone took that picture so I don't think thats a big issue. Depending when the medics got to him he most likely was in a PEA rhythm which means you can see electrical activity on the heart monitor but no blood is being circulated. Treatment for that is control bleeding, cover sucking chest wounds (electrodes), treat Pneumothorax (chest decompression with large bore needles),  start IV's to give fluids, give oxygen and get to a trauma center. Survival rate for traumatic arrest is less than 1%.

I feel like the word 'stat' should have been in there.   ;D

Bottom line here is that there won't be anyone getting in trouble for the leaked photo.

mac7000

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2013, 06:40:17 AM »
Someone could but with incidents this high profile pictures are always leaked.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2013, 06:44:26 AM »

Damn that was brutal  ;D

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2013, 06:50:11 AM »

Translation: The paramedics knew this trash wouldn't make it, but they went through the motions because of the notoriety of the crime. Anyone else would have been declared dead at the scene and transported directly to the morgue.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2013, 06:56:45 AM »
x2

He's just ignorant, not sure if we should hold that against him.

haha! admirable  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2013, 08:23:58 AM »

Thank you sir.  The photo makes perfect sense. There is nothing unusual here at all.  This is the dead bomber/brother.    A Hippa oath violation?  Don't make me laugh.
a

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2013, 08:25:34 AM »
Who cares about the Bomber

Anyone got any pics of Steve Arce and Karo Parisyan???

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2013, 01:26:36 PM »
I like your avatar, but you're a doosh

8)
Gracie Rules

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2013, 02:32:56 PM »
You haven't offended me but if you don't think he was killed you're just wrong. It's not open for debate. Even his side knows he was killed.

Everyone wants to see the pics , some have U.S senators etc , but they don't want to release them. I have a feeling they will be eventually. and $800 million for what? the search for him? seems low and worth every penny to me  ;D

Some people may not agree with you.

http://www.bullfax.com/?q=node-philadelphia-5th-largest-city-us-bankrupt-mayor-holds-c
Gracie Rules

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2013, 06:01:31 PM »
;D

Trauma 101 : 2 large bore IVs in the ante cubical fossa, 2 18G needles for tension pneumothorax and stuff gauze in the bullet hole in the abdomen.
Those are EKG pads and they are not covering bullet holes  ::)

Huge gash = some asshole trauma surgeon probably fellow at MGH or BWH thinking he's going to bring the guy back by cardiac massage, never works. Can't blame them though, on that guy I'd let the med student try

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Boston bombing amputee = fake!
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2013, 02:27:53 PM »
The guy was already and amputee, they just added fake meat and blood to make it look like his legs were blown off. 

This whole thing is a production straight out of Hollywood...

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/41807

StuartR

• Getbig III
Re: Boston bombing amputee = fake!
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2013, 02:35:51 PM »
lol the hilarious irony of the whole nutjob conspiracy theory thing is that the central message they feed their followers is "don't believe everything you're told," whereupon the followers proceed to do exactly that, except in the service of some maniac who sells them books instead of the government

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Boston bombing amputee = fake!
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2013, 02:56:25 PM »
The guy was already and amputee, they just added fake meat and blood to make it look like his legs were blown off. 

This whole thing is a production straight out of Hollywood...

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/41807

And I'd be willing to bet you actually believe this shit. Is the dead cop and child part of the "production"? Got some dumb fucking people in this world. Congrats, you made the list.