Author Topic: Boston Bombing - ER Pic of the dead Russian Boston bomber.....  (Read 32003 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: Boston bombing amputee = fake!
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2013, 08:19:35 PM »
Hey, I am not the one claiming they are the same. Go look at the posts.
You could have looked at their faces before going on about how he was the only one missing legs in that area (totally wrong btw).

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2013, 09:37:33 PM »
You could have looked at their faces before going on about how he was the only one missing legs in that area (totally wrong btw).
That has nothing to do with claiming the one guy looks like the other guy. You said the two guys you posted looked nothing alike and could not even be mistaken for brothers. I agree and never claimed the guy in the bombing photos was someone else. You are getting confused. Concentrate! I know you can figure this out!

I said I wonder why nobody else lost limbs. Although I should have included the girl that died and the other guy that lost a limb in the photo. That is all. Since you're such a sleuth, why don't you find out how many other people lost limbs.

Thanks.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2013, 09:59:05 PM »
That has nothing to do with claiming the one guy looks like the other guy. You said the two guys you posted looked nothing alike and could not even be mistaken for brothers. I agree and never claimed the guy in the bombing photos was someone else. You are getting confused. Concentrate! I know you can figure this out!

I said I wonder why nobody else lost limbs. Although I should have included the girl that died and the other guy that lost a limb in the photo. That is all. Since you're such a sleuth, why don't you find out how many other people lost limbs.

Thanks.
8 limbs confirmed so far. Anything else?

"At Boston Medical Center, where emergency physicians have treated 23 blast victims, seven amputations were performed on five patients as of Wednesday morning, said Dr. Peter Burke, the hospital's chief of surgery."

"Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston has treated 35 patients who were injured in the explosions, according to spokeswoman Lori Schroth. Surgery was performed on nine of those patients, one of whom required amputation."

"At Massachusetts General Hospital, eight of the 34 patients treated were in very severe condition and required extensive surgery, said Dr. George Velmahos, chief of trauma surgery. Those operations included an unspecified number of amputations, he said."

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2013, 10:33:45 PM »
8 limbs confirmed so far. Anything else?

"At Boston Medical Center, where emergency physicians have treated 23 blast victims, seven amputations were performed on five patients as of Wednesday morning, said Dr. Peter Burke, the hospital's chief of surgery."

I am not interested in amputations. I want to know how many people lost limbs at the scene from the blast. We know of three correct?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2013, 10:35:11 PM »
I am not interested in amputations. I want to know how many people lost limbs at the scene from the blast. We know of three correct?
you're a sick person

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2013, 11:09:59 PM »
you're a sick person
It takes one to know one fuck stick!

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2013, 11:24:11 PM »
lol the hilarious irony of the whole nutjob conspiracy theory thing is that the central message they feed their followers is "don't believe everything you're told," whereupon the followers proceed to do exactly that, except in the service of some maniac who sells them books instead of the government

Try to imagine how strange the life of these foil hat morons has to be? Always afraid what government is planning to kill you, always afraid for every sound and shadow, and why? Because they are morons with no any brain functions at all. Their behaviour is just same like skittish animal, they live by the fear of the world which is legacy straight from the gave man.

These poor bastards live in the state of constant horror among the people of the nation, known as the land of the free and home of the brave. They scribble these thoughts of the morons in their dungeons and live through the computer, they don't have any social life outside the social network, and this somehow make these lifestyle wankers capable to reveal all these conspiracies?

These guys, who has never open any book, they somehow know everything about anything. There hasn't been man on the moon, 9/11 was inside job, Adam Lanza and Sandy Hook shooting is hoax, in fact there hasn't been any terrorist act or accident ever, because all events of the world are based on Jewish conspiracies. What is the matter with these wankers? Will drinking your own sperm soften your brains like that? What is the reason there is so much of these imbeciles?

Well, there is a study which show that there is as much as 40% of Americans with the mental issues, and of course, there is many flat out crazy people in those 40%, and among these, there is some who has qualified for these conditions, but who are also very low on IQ. These are the cream of the foil hat morons.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2013, 11:29:29 PM »
The CT here is one of such improbability that it makes no sense.

You're talking about choosing to believe they set off the bomb. Faked injuries. Picked some random kids. Shot one. Let the other one live. The person carjacked made it up... a cop wasn't shot.

All kinds of shit has to have happened. Shit that would be so ridiculously improbable to make up.

This one is just crazy CT shit... real CRAZY.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2013, 07:03:00 AM »
And I'd be willing to bet you actually believe this shit. Got some dumb fucking people in this world. Congrats, you made the list.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2013, 07:10:13 AM »
Anyone who even considers at this point that was a set up is a bonafide moron and should be banned from posting here for life. Simple as that, you are using up oxygen and space that other humans need. No offense intended to OP but Jesus Fing CHrist you are an idiot

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2013, 08:29:06 AM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: April 22, 2013, 08:30:10 AM »
I believe in some conspiracy theories, i.e. The Kennedy assasination, but this is fucking ridiculous! Get a fucking life!

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #112 on: April 22, 2013, 09:39:54 AM »
maybe there's a middle ground in this debate where extras were 'added' to the scene to make sure, for maximizing the terror, certain media shots could be gotten and publicized.  This doesn't negate the argument of an actual attack with real casualties but merely adds cynical plausibility of "never letting a good crisis go to waste" - Rahm Emannuel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #113 on: April 22, 2013, 09:47:35 AM »

Tell us more about how Bengazi was started by a video with 200 hits and four americans got killed.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2013, 09:50:25 AM »
maybe there's a middle ground in this debate where extras were 'added' to the scene to make sure, for maximizing the terror, certain media shots could be gotten and publicized.  This doesn't negate the argument of an actual attack with real casualties but merely adds cynical plausibility of "never letting a good crisis go to waste" - Rahm Emannuel

yeah...no

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #115 on: April 22, 2013, 09:52:59 AM »
Bengazi is an EXCELLENT example of a CT that ended up being TRUE.

White House put out an official statement that it was due to some video.  This was a lie.  When people like Beck and Limbaugh tried to discuss a narrative that didn't match what the govt said, they were putting out CONSPIRACY THEORY.

And they ended up being RIGHT.   Correct & accurate.  It happens all the time.  A conspiracy theory is nothing more than a belief which counters the "official story".   Nothing wrong with that.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 22, 2013, 10:02:04 AM »
Bengazi is an EXCELLENT example of a CT that ended up being TRUE.

White House put out an official statement that it was due to some video.  This was a lie.  When people like Beck and Limbaugh tried to discuss a narrative that didn't match what the govt said, they were putting out CONSPIRACY THEORY.

And they ended up being RIGHT.   Correct & accurate.  It happens all the time.  A conspiracy theory is nothing more than a belief which counters the "official story".   Nothing wrong with that.

it helps if there is a remote chance it is true...

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
See what happened to BOSTON BOMBER#1????????
« Reply #117 on: April 22, 2013, 10:12:09 AM »
This is what happens when you are on the wrong side of KARMA... :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: See what happened to BOSTON BOMBER#1????????
« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2013, 10:17:56 AM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #119 on: April 22, 2013, 10:18:03 AM »
in b4 conspiracy theorists say it's all hollywood make up

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #120 on: April 22, 2013, 10:34:36 AM »
Kinda Looks like JFK

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #121 on: April 22, 2013, 10:44:34 AM »
are those face bruises where his brother ran him over trying to get away.  lol. Epic three stooge shit right there.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #122 on: April 22, 2013, 10:48:59 AM »
Isn't it commonplace today to just yell "CONSPIRACY THEORY" to immediately detract from the truth?  Same as Jews yelling Anti-Semite to anyone to immediately cover up anything that person was trying to say negative about them.

But in this case I think it's bullshit.  This guy made up quite the story after looking at 5 photos.  The best part is how he says the black lady is giving signals with her left hand.  for fucks sake man.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2013, 11:07:26 AM »
I am baffled at how it's more believable that this was all staged...
Then 2 devil worshipping cultists decided to kill some people because they were brainwashed by Islam.
I like a conspiracy as much as anyone but... Really? That's more believable?

Pardon the pun... But for a conspiracy theory to have legs it should at least make sense. Read up on Jenna Davis and OKC. An actual believable theory.

This... Really?
$

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2013, 11:41:58 AM »
This is what happens when you are on the wrong side of KARMA... :D

already posted days ago champ