Author Topic: Boston Bombing - 3 More Arrested  (Read 5163 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Boston Bombing - 3 More Arrested
« on: April 19, 2013, 06:08:21 PM »
http://www.abc6.com/story/22028344/report-3-arrested-in-new-bedford-in-connection-to-bombing-suspect

Report: 3 arrested in New Bedford in connection to bombing suspect
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 7:57 PM EDT Updated: Apr 19, 2013 8:14 PM EDT
By Dee DeQuattro - bio | email

Dee DeQuattro

ddequattro@abc6.com

Neighbors say three have been arrested in New Bedford in connection with the Boston Bombing suspect.

Police apprehended suspects from the Hidden Brook Apartments on Carriage Drive in New Bedford. Neighbors say they think that the girlfriend of 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev may have lived in the complex and they have seen him in the area as recently as yesterday.

Dzhokhar is a student at the nearby University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. Earlier on Friday his brother, also a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, was killed in a gun fight with police.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: 3 More Arrested related to Marathon Bombing
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 06:10:47 PM »
http://www.abc6.com/story/22028344/report-3-arrested-in-new-bedford-in-connection-to-bombing-suspect

Dee DeQuattro

ddequattro@abc6.com

Neighbors say three have been arrested in New Bedford in connection with the Boston Bombing suspect.

Police apprehended suspects from the Hidden Brook Apartments on Carriage Drive in New Bedford. Neighbors say they think that the girlfriend of 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev may have lived in the complex and they have seen him in the area as recently as yesterday.

Dzhokhar is a student at the nearby University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. Earlier on Friday his brother, also a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, was killed in a gun fight with police.

There's a picture of the 3 being arrested taken from someone's window, it's 2 of the 19yr olds friends and a girl.Maybe what you said earlier about recognising him and not reporting?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 06:15:50 PM »
They were building bombs in the older brother apartment.  Someone else knows something. They may not have participated directly but they knew or had an inkling.
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 06:24:31 PM »

Dee DeQuattro

ddequattro@abc6.com

I was just in New Bedford  :o

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 07:02:45 PM »
unsatisfied with fight night champion and call of duty
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 08:50:28 PM »
I think there's a lot more involved than these two idiots.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 08:58:22 PM »
Some bullshit pretend terrorist cell. Probably told a few friends who thought they were full of shit.

Bunch of dirt bags, setting that bomb down next to a little kid. 

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 09:08:42 PM »
Anybody that helped these fucks after the marathon bombings should be charged with accessory to murder

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2013, 09:15:36 PM »

I agree...But i don't think its a bunch of college kids...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2013, 09:18:11 PM »
Some bullshit pretend terrorist cell. Probably told a few friends who thought they were full of shit.

Bunch of dirt bags, setting that bomb down next to a little kid. 

This^^^The brother was a legit boxer and much older than his brother. I'd guess that he could force a lot of the beta's to do some shit. Plant bombs absolutely NOT...But shut the fuck up or die if they saw them making bombs, absolutely.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2013, 09:28:21 PM »

agreed.  thank goodness they took this prick alive so he could rat out the others.  NO MIRANDA RIGHTS for him - he's a terrorist! 

Everyone with a brain knew it wasn't just 2 lone wolves - they had help.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2013, 09:29:47 PM »

agreed.  thank goodness they took this prick alive so he could rat out the others.  NO MIRANDA RIGHTS for him - he's a terrorist! 

Everyone with a brain knew it wasn't just 2 lone wolves - they had help.

Oh puh-lease!

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 09:54:54 PM »
Oh puh-lease!

::)

???

They traveled to the other side of the world to obtain training for terror acts.  Whether the help was roomies who kept quiet, buddies who covered their back from 50 feet on attack day, or someone who let them hide in the trunk for 2 days after the marathon... SOMEONE helped them.  Hopefully they do to prison now too.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2013, 09:59:42 PM »

???

They traveled to the other side of the world to obtain training for terror acts.  Whether the help was roomies who kept quiet, buddies who covered their back from 50 feet on attack day, or someone who let them hide in the trunk for 2 days after the marathon... SOMEONE helped them.  Hopefully they do to prison now too.

without question...And the fukcing father needs to be shot by the Hierarchy's heart attack gun.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 10:03:17 PM »
These two idiots had zero training. They had thousands of people gathered in one area and they killed three.  They had no training, they had no friends. They were two loser's who were pissed off at losing.

Hell, I was making pipe bombs when I was 15 years old. Made 25-30. Almost zero skill required.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 10:05:39 PM »
These two idiot had zero training. They had thousands of people gathered in one area and they killed three.  They had no training, they had no friends. They were two loser's who were pissed off at losing.

Hell, I was making pipe bombs when I was 15 years old. Made 25-30. Almost zero skill required.

dude's GF and two friends were in the house full of bombs and didn't alert authorities.  They were part of the bombing and murder conspiracy by definition.

I'm not saying they had evil genius handlers... but their buddies knew and let this attack happened - they belong in prison too.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 10:14:49 PM »

???

Yes, but for you to say, "Everyone with a brain knew it wasn't just 2 lone wolves - they had help."

Really?!

They KNEW!!!!

Psychics the lot of them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 10:18:31 PM »
Yes, but for you to say, "Everyone with a brain knew it wasn't just 2 lone wolves - they had help."

Really?!

They KNEW!!!!

Psychics the lot of them.

It makes the most sense.  I mean, we're all just speculating, but if you and I had to bet $5 on whether or not *anyone* else in this world knew about their plot, I think we may agree that someone knew something... someone kept quiet or helped them. 

We're all just guessing, but his GF?   Sucked n fcked him as he prepared for months, she never knew?  His buddies crashed there, they never noticed a big stack of pressure cookers - and never bothered to call the police on mon, tues, wed...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2013, 10:44:27 PM »
These two idiot had zero training. They had thousands of people gathered in one area and they killed three.  They had no training, they had no friends. They were two loser's who were pissed off at losing.

I hear ya...But the older dude was basically teaching dudes in a MASS gym how to box at a high level...Gym guys say he was light years ahead of anything they knew as far a technical boxing. That alone would have athletes kissing his ass and chicks falling at his feet. So the loser label doesn't really fit with that guy. unless of course it's some sort of Teddy Bear Bodybuilding situation.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Boston Bombing - 3 More Arrested
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2013, 10:46:21 PM »
  USA should follow EVERY person going back and forth to Chechnya, Dagestan, Albania, etc.,

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2013, 10:53:44 PM »
  USA should follow EVERY person going back and forth to Chechnya

I'd bet the house they already do...But every minute of everyday is impossible. I'd bet these guys were kinda low key...Makes you wonder whats on the horizon with the high key terrorists. I don't know, after 9/11, I thought this was going to be our life. And it hasn't been. However Big Brother has moved forward in ways most don't understand. As a slave like me, it really doesn't matter. The machine is in motion and it's not going to be stopped by anyone. Hang on for the ride and try to live a good life. If there's something on the other side, these bastards will pay one way or another. :)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2013, 11:50:30 PM »
By older brother lived in Cambridge the last 15 years and his stepson played soccer with the younger 19yr old kid

He got word from friends in Boston that a sweep will be happening soon , they maybe looking for about 10 more scumbags

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2013, 11:58:21 PM »
By older brother lived in Cambridge the last 15 years and his stepson played soccer with the younger 19yr old kid

He got word from friends in Boston that a sweep will be happening soon , they maybe looking for about 10 more scumbags

I heard they are going to bust up that Boston Muslim community big time.  Apparently many knew what they had done when they came back and did not tell anyone and had no plans to. 

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2013, 01:28:29 AM »
I am shocked!!!!   not.
I heard they are going to bust up that Boston Muslim community big time.  Apparently many knew what they had done when they came back and did not tell anyone and had no plans to. 

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2013, 01:44:48 AM »

doubt it, the devices seem to have been very primitive. there was a far right, nut job kid in the UK(david copeland) managed to make and detonate several of these type of nail bombs and he was working on his own. you could probably learn how to knock up these sorts of devices just trawling the internet.