Author Topic: my testosterone results came back yesterday,doc said it was 150.6  (Read 4427 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
my total testosterone read (150.6), my free testosterone read (4.6) ???he prescribed me that new gel u rub on your thighs n said he will check my levels again in 3 months, hopefully now i can get a rock hard boner again n feel more alive after my levels get back to normal. im 48 yrs old n didnt expect my test levels to be that low, ofcoarse i knew my levels werent gonna be high like they where when i was 20 but damn
R

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: my testosterone results came back yesterday,doc said it was 150.6
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 04:27:31 AM »
What is considered 'high' levels?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 04:35:56 AM »
whats normal levels?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 04:40:10 AM »
What is considered 'high' levels?

i got a copy of the results here, it said total testosterone should be between 250-840, it says my free testosterone should be between 4.50 -30.37. i just did a nice shot of enanthate this morning n every 14 days ill repeat it. i went to get the testosterone gel yesterday n the lady at the pharmacy said she got to see if my insurance company covers it, if they dont ill have to pay 300$ for the tube :o frigg that shit, for that money i can buy about 200 amps ;)
R

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 04:57:44 AM »
i got a copy of the results here, it said total testosterone should be between 250-840, it says my free testosterone should be between 4.50 -30.37. i just did a nice shot of enanthate this morning n every 14 days ill repeat it. i went to get the testosterone gel yesterday n the lady at the pharmacy said she got to see if my insurance company covers it, if they dont ill have to pay 300$ for the tube :o frigg that shit, for that money i can buy about 200 amps ;)

Sweet!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 08:10:09 AM »
Just start lifting man.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 08:42:03 AM »
You will do Better if you use sostenon 250, enanthate isn't long acting and it's just one ester, you can get by off 2 bi monthly administers of sostenon, the 5 esters work over the month and your water retention and aromatization will be less, and you will have better gains and some hardness with the sostenon, just a much better choice than enanthate or cypionate.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 09:04:47 AM »
You will do Better if you use sostenon 250, enanthate isn't long acting and it's just one ester, you can get by off 2 bi monthly administers of sostenon, the 5 esters work over the month and your water retention and aromatization will be less, and you will have better gains and some hardness with the sostenon, just a much better choice than enanthate or cypionate.
1ml ennthate eo week dont give him any water retention

Gracie if you do a test again later now that you are on hrt tell us the results

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 09:42:16 AM »
my total testosterone read (150.6), my free testosterone read (4.6) ???he prescribed me that new gel u rub on your thighs n said he will check my levels again in 3 months, hopefully now i can get a rock hard boner again n feel more alive after my levels get back to normal. im 48 yrs old n didnt expect my test levels to be that low, ofcoarse i knew my levels werent gonna be high like they where when i was 20 but damn

almost a bitch at that level, just get the boob job, tuck the cock in a sock and your there, 150???!!!!!!

YOU WILL THANK GOD FOR HRT/TRT! have fun with it man, it is the greatest.
sept 10th APF

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 10:02:00 AM »
Mine were 261, and the doctor wrote me a script for andro gel. With insurance it's $108 a month. Have t used it, so I can't tell you what the results are. Just a little hesitant about going on something that will be for the rest of the foreseeable future.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 10:04:12 AM »
I think it was 33338675309 posted he's 37 say he don't have any reason for hrt I bet if he went had his test level checked he would think otherwise, good info posted by Gracie just goes to show in older age just how much the test level dies, nothing wrong with good hrt dose, one ml of enanthate results compare to 1 ml of sostenon isn't even comparable one ml of sost gona work one month one ml of enanthate gona work 4 days

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2013, 10:13:25 AM »
I think it was 33338675309 posted he's 37 say he don't have any reason for hrt I bet if he went had his test level checked he would think otherwise, good info posted by Gracie just goes to show in older age just how much the test level dies, nothing wrong with good hrt dose, one ml of enanthate results compare to 1 ml of sostenon isn't even comparable one ml of sost gona work one month one ml of enanthate gona work 4 days

I have no fucking clue what my level or score is - just workout like crazy  , feel great, healthy, not like Mr. Potato Head who would faint on the floor after 10 burpees or a 400 yard jog. 

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2013, 10:25:05 AM »
Bro burpees are simple, u think if a person been locked up for years they can't do burpees and 400 yrd no problem but prefer 40 and 60 yrd dashes they are explosive and build you up, as far as highest test level it's 800 that's what a 18 year old male should be producing

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2013, 10:27:39 AM »
Rather have Ted cypionate head than no size Nathan head

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2013, 10:29:45 AM »
Keep a well-balanced diet, structured exercise regimen and get ample amounts of sleep every night and you will see improvement.

The Androgel can be useful, but remember it does have potential side effects as well.

Best of luck,
"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2013, 10:32:56 AM »
Bro burpees are simple, u think if a person been locked up for years they can't do burpees and 400 yrd no problem but prefer 40 and 60 yrd dashes they are explosive and build you up, as far as highest test level it's 800 that's what a 18 year old male should be producing

I do sprints too - amazing exercise.   10-40yards.   

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2013, 10:46:31 AM »

Is getting trt injection's every few weeks an option your doctor gave you?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2013, 10:51:25 AM »
X2. Sust>Enanthate

dustin

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2013, 10:54:12 AM »
Remember that hormones fluctuate and that this is only 1 test. You want more tests to compare it with.

Follow all of the general best practices on here for sure. Take a little ZMA before bed and if you can find cheap arginine capsules I'd recommend taking a gram before bed as well. When I was trying to get my test levels back up I found that this helped me to sleep really well, which I believe helped to restore my test levels inadvertently.

If the androgel doesn't work out, I'd push for injections. A couple of injections each month will be far better than androgel for sure.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2013, 11:11:07 AM »
well yes, test is far better than 'androgel' for sure.. I just dont get it how this stuff gets absorbed and acts. Lol :/ Take other fellas opinions in consideration too.. Good luck!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2013, 11:37:32 AM »
Clomid

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2013, 12:17:21 PM »
GOOD INFO/POST'S HERE...HRT THERAPY IS A HOT TOPIC AND DR/WELLNESS CLINICS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE ...

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2013, 01:00:48 PM »

a doctor who thinks a mans test at 250 or 350 or even 450 is "ok" is a fucking braindead moron.

anything less than 700 is unacceptable.

androgel or the patch is complete shit and a waste of time and money. 3 fucking months he want syou to try it? tell him you've been doing your own research and DEMAND to start on injections. that fucker works for YOU. so long as your test is 250, he's well within guidelines. remember, it doesn't matter how high the test goes, what they/he/you need to worry about is how low it goes.

if you do a 300 shot on day 1, and your levels raise to 1100 in 3days, then taper back down to 300ng 5 days before your next shot, what's the fucking point?  make that guy prescribe 200-250mg every 14 days.

the absorbtion rate of the cream/gel is CRAP. you and he don't need 3 months to confirm that. it should take 3 days of not waking up with a huge hardon to tell you it's shit.

don't bother listening to all this bullshit about 'take your vitamins and eat a good diet and get your sleep'... none of that stuff will do ANYTHING NOTICEABLE with raising your test levels.

clomid will only take you to the max your body CAN produce... let's say it goes to 500ng,... whoppidy-do.... and trust me the sides (mental, at least) are worse than that of test.

speaking of sides from HRT/test... besides water retention... what sides? unless you were a pizza-face in high school, you won't notice anything.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2013, 01:42:29 PM »
a doctor who thinks a mans test at 250 or 350 or even 450 is "ok" is a fucking braindead moron.

androgel or the patch is complete shit and a waste of time and money. 3 fucking months he want syou to try it? tell him you've been doing your own research and DEMAND to start on injections. that fucker works for YOU. so long as your test is 250, he's well within guidelines. remember, it doesn't matter how high the test goes, what they/he/you need to worry about is how low it goes.

if you do a 300 shot on day 1, and your levels raise to 1100 in 3days, then taper back down to 300ng 5 days before your next shot, what's the fucking point?  make that guy prescribe 200-250mg every 14 days.

the absorbtion rate of the cream/gel is CRAP. you and he don't need 3 months to confirm that. it should take 3 days of not waking up with a huge hardon to tell you it's shit.

don't bother listening to all this bullshit about 'take your vitamins and eat a good diet and get your sleep'... none of that stuff will do ANYTHING NOTICEABLE with raising your test levels.

clomid will only take you to the max your body CAN produce... let's say it goes to 500ng,... whoppidy-do.... and trust me the sides (mental, at least) are worse than that of test.

speaking of sides from HRT/test... besides water retention... what sides? unless you were a pizza-face in high school, you won't notice anything.

everyone is different, react different and have different needs for treatment wouldn't you agree?

ex. I was treated with clomid for three months from 306 to 800 this year. My last blood was 850 off of it for month. All me never used gear or anything. just needed a kick start. zero side effects and the only one my physician even mentioned was very very rare case of tunnel vision which he's never witnessed or knows any of his colleagues who've had a patient get it either.

find a good physician, tell him everthing and he'll take care of you and not bs around.

dustin

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2013, 01:47:44 PM »

if you do a 300 shot on day 1, and your levels raise to 1100 in 3days, then taper back down to 300ng 5 days before your next shot, what's the fucking point?  make that guy prescribe 200-250mg every 14 days.

Bro, come on.

For a bodybuilder that's true, but for an endocrinologist who's treating people for hormone and metabolism disorders, this is not going to be their primary focus. In fact, they'd probably prefer it a little lower considering how most males are going to end up with prostate cancer somewhere down the line.

Other advice is great and very spot on. I would caution him to field out the doctor and approach him carefully about the injections. Some doctors shut right down, but others will understand the logic and appreciate that you want the best and most effective route of administration. If he can get more than a few hundred mgs per week this would be absolutely fantastic.

Some endos will only give you what you need to be functional, and other endos will give you what you need to feel fucking fantastic. Just approach them with respect and hopefully it's something they reciprocate. I have a lot of respect for doctors, but it goes both ways. When they treat you like filth and talk over you like you're clueless, it's revolting and makes me want to knock them out. Gross abuse of their authority and total exploitation.

Remember that it's taboo and do what you can do mitigate any stigma away from what the doctor thinks of you. Hopefully you'll get a nice liberal prescription. When I'm older I will be on a generous HRT dose as well.