Author Topic: I really like Lee Priest ...  (Read 11516 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: I really like Lee Priest ...
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2013, 12:17:22 PM »
That part I believe is bullshit. As to why I didn't do a "real" stack, I was 46 years old there and I have never gone beyond what I took in my life, as a matter of fact, that was probably the most I have ever taken in my life. I was never a big risk taker. Even now, just one of the reasons why I'm not competing is because of the risk of going on at 50. At present, I take a 1/2 cc of test a week and still maintain 225 with abs (fuck that sounded stupid)

I think you were spot-on with your dosages. You could have taken more, but that does not mean you would have looked better or won the show. We have all known guys in the gym that were taking insane amounts and yet still looked like shit.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2013, 12:25:14 PM »
I personally think that a lot of these doses that are put up are ridiculously over exaggerated. 

Wish I could just once hear what the pros take. Truthfully take. Too much fucking lying going on.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 12:33:32 PM »
So Lee was on continually, that's why he became so advanced? Nevermind that Lee
said he was off most of the time, only got "on" for a few weeks before shows.
His stories don't give the whole picture.

Like I said, this is about Lee. You I believe. What I don't understand is why you didn't do
a real stack for that show. Imagine how a first place would have felt! ;D

Spot on. Anyone thinking 400mgs of deca and genetics will get you somewhere is delusional. Van is right too, Lee said he used nothing off-season and just ate a shit ton of food.  ::) The 400mgs of deca was jus precontest to save muscle when he dieted. Oh don't forget he took 200mgs of primo too.  ::) ::) ::)

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2013, 12:40:28 PM »
Spot on. Anyone thinking 400mgs of deca and genetics will get you somewhere is delusional. Van is right too, Lee said he used nothing off-season and just ate a shit ton of food.  ::) The 400mgs of deca was jus precontest to save muscle when he dieted. Oh don't forget he took 200mgs of primo too.  ::) ::) ::)

I hear that he once licked a dianabol tablet, but he didn't like it.  Too harsh.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2013, 12:58:13 PM »
The guy is 4'11"

Doesn't take much

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2013, 01:05:00 PM »
I can't beleive some of you are actually stupid enough to beleive he only took those tiny doses. Absolutely ridicolous! If he could look like that on 400mg of deca why the fuck wouldn't he double or tripple that and win the Olympia. Some seriously stupid people on this board. I can run up to a gram of shit with no sides at all. Idiots!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2013, 01:06:35 PM »
The guy made a living off of bodybuidling. He's a phycopath with a face full of tattoos. You think he's going to be afraid of a high dose of aas. Retards!

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2013, 01:11:51 PM »
I can't beleive some of you are actually stupid enough to beleive he only took those tiny doses. Absolutely ridicolous! If he could look like that on 400mg of deca why the fuck wouldn't he double or tripple that and win the Olympia. Some seriously stupid people on this board. I can run up to a gram of shit with no sides at all. Idiots!

You are missing the point. Yes, Lee or you or Coach could take more gear, but that doesn't necessarily mean better results. Is Lee a little liar? Yes.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2013, 01:15:53 PM »
I would bet everything I own that he used grams of gear slin and gh. How is that light?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2013, 01:20:54 PM »
I would bet everything I own that he used grams of gear slin and gh. How is that light?

Again, the point Lee is making is that more is not automatically better. He used dosages that were light for the Olympia level because that is what worked for him.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2013, 02:03:51 PM »
Thread full of filts

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2013, 02:11:43 PM »
.... with one big exception : his blatant lying

hyp·o·crite 
/ˈhipəˌkrit/
Noun
A person who indulges in hypocrisy.
Synonyms
dissembler - pharisee

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2013, 02:33:07 PM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2013, 03:01:30 PM »
 ::) He's a pro bodybuilder. Ya maybe instead of 5 grams the guy took 3 along with his slin and gh because he's a dwarf. He's blatantly lieing about using under a gram of gear and no peptides. There's no middle ground you either tell the truth or lie.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2013, 03:03:43 PM »
::) He's a pro bodybuilder. Ya maybe instead of 5 grams the guy took 3 along with his slin and gh because he's a dwarf. He's blatantly lieing about using under a gram of gear and no peptides. There's no middle ground you either tell the truth or lie.

All pro bodybuilders are liars (with the possible exception of Yates)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2013, 03:08:15 PM »
All pro bodybuilders are liars (with the possible exception of Yates)

From reading Getbig it seems that Aussies have trouble telling the truth.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2013, 03:09:35 PM »
Lee also had some pretty good genes.  I wouldn't doubt that his body would respond to a low dose.

Like short legs  :P

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2013, 03:44:11 PM »

While I think Lee Priest is a complete scumbag, I do think he's being truthful about his dosages.....sometimes low dose does work and lets not forget that back in the day bodybuilders took much less

Hmmmm no they didn't take less back then, they took what was given/available at the time, still a lot but compared to today's standard yes it's a lot less but all relative to the decade/time frame

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2013, 03:47:57 PM »
You don't need to be on a ton of shit, I don't think I ever went beyond 500mg of test here and not much of anything else and no GH...

Jose Raymond looking small

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2013, 03:50:41 PM »
Again, the point Lee is making is that more is not automatically better. He used dosages that were light for the Olympia level because that is what worked for him.

And u know this how? Cause lee saids so?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2013, 03:50:54 PM »
Lee is a freak with good genes! I would tend to believe his dosages before some of the other shit he says!

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2013, 03:53:29 PM »
You guys are like old wash woman.WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT GUYS TAKE! GO ON A TON OF SHIT AND SEE IF YOU CAN BE MR OLYMPIA!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2013, 03:58:47 PM »
NICE COACH,,YOU COULD SMILE THO LOOKS LIKE YOU LOST YOUR PET ROCK IN THE ONE PIC...GREAT BUILD..

;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2013, 04:09:25 PM »
You guys are like old wash woman.WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT GUYS TAKE! GO ON A TON OF SHIT AND SEE IF YOU CAN BE MR OLYMPIA!
Fuck off out of here you bitch made fag, there are men talking.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2013, 04:15:50 PM »
Lee could very well have been at the low end of the IFBB dosage wise, I dont argue that. No fucking way he runs 600mgs a week total precontest. Maybe he "only" ran 2grams total and gh, no pro's are under that. I think he could have cruised on 400mgs after already building all his size