Author Topic: So Your Girlfriend Wants a Tattoo?  (Read 1413 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: So Your Girlfriend Wants a Tattoo?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 03:02:20 AM »
Well, here is the new trend
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10000233/Nipple-tattooing-sweeps-UK-as-women-strive-for-perfect-boobs.html
It's amazing how much money can be made from their crappy self esteem of the average woman.  Once this trend loses pace, all the capitalists need do is tell them how disgusting tattooed nipples look and then they can make a ton of money turning them back into themselves.  It's weird really, a woman can be amazingly beautiful with no enhancements whatsoever, her boobs and genitalia are of little consequence, she just needs to simply eat well, exercise and practise good hygiene, the she will feel good about herself, accept herself as she is naturally and that will translate into sexiness.  Unfortunately, self worth isn't something you can sell to someone, it has to come from within the individual.
V

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 03:06:21 AM »
Interesting, on that I bought a girl a tat once and got one myself but it wasn't a tit tatoo. She just emailed me last night havent heard from her in awhile so kinda strange you started this thread. The universe at work.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 05:57:33 AM »
Interesting, on that I bought a girl a tat once and got one myself but it wasn't a tit tatoo. She just emailed me last night havent heard from her in awhile so kinda strange you started this thread. The universe at work.
Thats how it works usually. You can be thinking about someone and then they contact you out of the blue cause they were thinking about you also. Same as when you think about someone and then bump into them. I have had some strange stuff happen.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 06:46:03 AM »
I don't get egos. So many guys look like crap physically and facially but when they look in the mirror they think they are good looking. They actually think they are in a hot woman's league.

So many good looking women look in the mirror and think they look like crap.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 06:48:55 AM »
People are pathetic.
X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 07:08:42 AM »
I don't get egos. So many guys look like crap physically and facially but when they look in the mirror they think they are good looking. They actually think they are in a hot woman's league.

So many good looking women look in the mirror and think they look like crap.
V

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 07:10:57 AM »
Thats how it works usually. You can be thinking about someone and then they contact you out of the blue cause they were thinking about you also. Same as when you think about someone and then bump into them. I have had some strange stuff happen.
Exactly.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 07:22:30 AM »

I don't have it, I think I look like absolute shit. I'm realistic.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2013, 07:43:10 AM »
It's amazing how much money can be made from their crappy self esteem of the average woman.  Once this trend loses pace, all the capitalists need do is tell them how disgusting tattooed nipples look and then they can make a ton of money turning them back into themselves.  It's weird really, a woman can be amazingly beautiful with no enhancements whatsoever, her boobs and genitalia are of little consequence, she just needs to simply eat well, exercise and practise good hygiene, the she will feel good about herself, accept herself as she is naturally and that will translate into sexiness.  Unfortunately, self worth isn't something you can sell to someone, it has to come from within the individual.
QFT!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2013, 07:49:23 AM »

Being hard yourself will keep you striving towards looking better each day.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2013, 07:50:11 AM »
Where are the pics? That link is just a head shot.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 09:33:54 AM »
Some of these women need to tattoo a pretty pussy over their disaster of a vagina