Author Topic: men have a lot less testosterone nowadays, but are going bald in massive numbers  (Read 3950 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
explain this phenomenon

we all know that baldness is related to a genetic response to dht

so how come with men nowadays having nearly no test, they still have enough dht to make their inferior hairs to die by the thousands?

???

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
You don't need large amounts of DHT. It's really ALL about sensitivity. If you're very sensitive then no matter what you will go bald.

You can be also insensitive, like me, and have shitloads of hair and no facial hair on test and tren ;)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
That's because of the increased radiation.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Bald and sexy  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
You don't need large amounts of DHT. It's really ALL about sensitivity. If you're very sensitive then no matter what you will go bald.

You can be also insensitive, like me, and have shitloads of hair and no facial hair on test and tren ;)
must be the best feeling in the world

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

what if you dont take roids and take 2 tablets of proscar per day (10mg finasteridum total)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
must be the best feeling in the world

I don't give a flying fuck honestly.

Proscar is bullshit, I wouldn't fuck with 5alpha reductase. Just use stuff that acts locally like nizoral shampoo. If it doesn't help then maybe a hair transplant :D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hair is genetic also imo, if your predisposed to losing your hair its gonna happen no matter what. i feel fortunate cause at 48 i still got my hair, i know guys who r half my age that r totally bald
R

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
I think The Falcon might be able to answer this question.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I don't give a flying fuck honestly.

Proscar is bullshit, I wouldn't fuck with 5alpha reductase. Just use stuff that acts locally like nizoral shampoo. If it doesn't help then maybe a hair transplant :D
very bad advise i hope nobody takes it

it's normal tho, if i had glorious hair i also wouldnt know shit about all this

Hypo

• Getbig III
Perhaps less men give a shit and have foregone the  rug and plugs? More than likely it's just your heightened perception because you're losing hair yourself?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Perhaps less men give a shit and have foregone the  rug and plugs? More than likely it's just your heightened perception because you're losing hair yourself?
possible

but i was sitting at the barber

and the barber (old) and old fella are talking about present day baldness epidemic in young guys

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
It's an illumanati conspiracy, it is easier to implant thoughts wirelessly with bald heads.    ::)
V

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
I've got a thick head of hair at age 35, though a little receding at each side of the temples. My dad is 75 and has even thicker hair than me. Genetics.

Ronnie Coleman took mass quantities of steroids non stop for 20+ years and still can grow a full head of hair.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
That's because of the increased radiation.

is this also why cancer is gonna over take heart disease as the world's number one killer?

kh300

• Getbig V
Its because of the shitty processed foods people eat

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
people who post "genetics" are not really answering my question

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Its because of the shitty processed foods people eat

cancer? hair-loss? or both?

kh300

• Getbig V

MB

• Getbig IV
possible

but i was sitting at the barber

and the barber (old) and old fella are talking about present day baldness epidemic in young guys

Barber shop business is probably down because everyone just shaves/clips their own hair. 

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
explain this phenomenon

we all know that baldness is related to a genetic response to dht

so how come with men nowadays having nearly no test, they still have enough dht to make their inferior hairs to die by the thousands?

???

Also, women's testosterone levels have increased.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
I'm 45. The old man was totally bald by his late 20's and mom was almost 100% grey. Adopted perhaps? Though, the mailman sure has a thick head of hair.  ;)

Yeah, most people my age are bald or balding.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I'm 45. The old man was totally bald by his late 20's and mom was almost 100% grey. Adopted perhaps? Though, the mailman sure has a thick head of hair.  ;)

fast growing at least,  ?

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'

fast growing at least,  ?

Yes, actually. I had a shaved head 5 years ago.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

That's not Fabio.