Author Topic: men have a lot less testosterone nowadays, but are going bald in massive numbers  (Read 3949 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
I've got a thick head of hair at age 35, though a little receding at each side of the temples. My dad is 75 and has even thicker hair than me. Genetics.

Ronnie Coleman took mass quantities of steroids non stop for 20+ years and still can grow a full head of hair.

I think that's considered normal for 90% of males.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
explain this phenomenon

we all know that baldness is related to a genetic response to dht

so how come with men nowadays having nearly no test, they still have enough dht to make their inferior hairs to die by the thousands?

???

Had mine tested and I am the opposite.  But I don't drink, smoke, or do other drugs. I take no supplements, not even vitamin C. I don't count macros or calories. Think about it, that is just unnecessary and confusing for your mind and body and soul. I took me until my 30's to realize it's actually detrimental to ignore how a body is the result of 100.000+++ years of evolution.

I'm not disciplined, and I stay up at night sometimes, sometimes take a nap when I got time in the day, it doesn't affect me negatively like it used to. When I was in my 20's eating hight protein, counting macros and garbage supplements I was not as strong as now and the lack of rest affected me more. It's a complete turnaround.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Full head of hair on me in my mid 50's.

Isn't one of those anti balding prescription medicines really an anti testosterone creme?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
I'm 45. The old man was totally bald by his late 20's and mom was almost 100% grey. Adopted perhaps? Though, the mailman sure has a thick head of hair.  ;)

Yeah, most people my age are bald or balding.

look good dude

and i'm curious, do you lead a healthy lifestyle? ie. no smoking, eating good healthy food, etc

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
look good dude

and i'm curious, do you lead a healthy lifestyle? ie. no smoking, eating good healthy food, etc

I drank alcohol and did a lot of rec drugs 20 years ago. I essentially quit both in the mid 90's. I still drink occasionally. I'll have the odd beer or glass of wine but that's about it. I've been eating healthy all my life though and started working out over 30 years ago.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
And another key is to meditate with music and training. It changes your hormones and DNA and that is a fact.

This will give you high testosterone and preserve a hairline.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
And another key is to meditate with music and training. It changes your hormones and DNA and that is a fact.

Good tune.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
I drank alcohol and did a lot of rec drugs 20 years ago. I essentially quit both in the mid 90's. I still drink occasionally. I'll have the odd beer or glass of wine but that's about it. I've been eating healthy all my life though and started working out over 30 years ago.

good on you man

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'

Army of One

• Getbig V
I'm 45. The old man was totally bald by his late 20's and mom was almost 100% grey. Adopted perhaps? Though, the mailman sure has a thick head of hair.  ;)

Yeah, most people my age are bald or balding.

I loved that song , 'more than words' ,that you sang in the 90's

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
where is the scientific research showing that men have alot less testosterone nowadays.....

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hair is genetic also imo, if your predisposed to losing your hair its gonna happen no matter what. i feel fortunate cause at 48 i still got my hair, i know guys who r half my age that r totally bald
This, In my 50's hair is thick a little grey but thick!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I have this noticed as well alot more baldness lately, I guess I'm still lucky have my hair nowdays. Well Falcon is gonna say it's heme-iron. DHT is a different type of testosterone than regular testosterone.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
why do most major league ball players still have all their hair?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
why do most major league ball players still have all their hair?
Why do you ask? Why wouldnt they have their hair?

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'

Cherone and Bettencourt have short hair. Jus' sayin'.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

Gold. I also loved the work you did with the Misfits.