Author Topic: Bill Mahr wakes up to reality: "That is liberal BullSH$%"  (Read 665 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Bill Mahr wakes up to reality: "That is liberal BullSH$%"
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 10:23:56 AM »
Yeah, Maher is dead-on here.  In fairness, I think he's been fairly consistent about things when it comes to religion.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 11:37:23 AM »
he always hated religion, that's a right thing however. Bible thumpers and the religious are often conservative.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 06:09:14 PM »
he always hated religion, that's a right thing however. Bible thumpers and the religious are often conservative.

Brilliant observation jackass. ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 07:01:01 PM »
Yeah, Maher is dead-on here.  In fairness, I think he's been fairly consistent about things when it comes to religion.

Agreed.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 07:18:16 PM »
Bill Maher is one of those that one minute I agree with and the next I want to punch him in the face.  In this clip he was spot on.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 07:19:17 PM »
Bill Maher is one of those that one minute I agree with and the next I want to punch him in the face.  In this clip he was spot on.

That's the thing about him though. At least he isn't just a liberal shill. I find it interesting how people always want to paint him with this broad brush, but I have always found myself liking and disliking shit he says. That's pretty much what I expect from people who are saying what they believe instead of just following the script.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 07:38:21 PM »
That's the thing about him though. At least he isn't just a liberal shill. I find it interesting how people always want to paint him with this broad brush, but I have always found myself liking and disliking shit he says. That's pretty much what I expect from people who are saying what they believe instead of just following the script.
The only thing I will say negative about Maher is that when he decides to show his idiot side, he goes into full on idiot jackass mode.

And that's true what you said about him not being a shill... He's not that for sure so that's cool... He shows up with what he wants to talk about and not a script.  I do respect that.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 01:20:44 PM »
Brilliant observation jackass. ::)

ty george

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 02:20:23 PM »

there was a time when he knew the value that the liberal slant had on his viewership and he definitely took advantage.  however, i think as he is getting older he's not as interested in pleasing a them anymore and he speaks his mind more on things. 

he realizes that the liberal party that he grew up with is very different from the liberals of today.  he doesn't want to be a part of that group anymore because he doesn't believe in what they stand for anymore.  the same values just aren't there.  and he never liked conservatives.  the funny thing is HE is a guy who can get away with what he just said in that interview without significant backlash.  someone like Glenn Beck says the exact same thing he would be a racist.  But Bill still has clout with the liberal media so they let shit like that slide with him.   

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 02:24:22 PM »
there was a time when he knew the value that the liberal slant had on his viewership and he definitely took advantage.  however, i think as he is getting older he's not as interested in pleasing a them anymore and he speaks his mind more on things. 

he realizes that the liberal party that he grew up with is very different from the liberals of today.  he doesn't want to be a part of that group anymore because he doesn't believe in what they stand for anymore.  the same values just aren't there.  and he never liked conservatives.  the funny thing is HE is a guy who can get away with what he just said in that interview without significant backlash.  someone like Glenn Beck says the exact same thing he would be a racist.  But Bill still has clout with the liberal media so they let shit like that slide with him.   

Nah, he is just mad that liberals are taxing his wealth.    ;D

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2013, 02:53:00 PM »
Nah, he is just mad that liberals are taxing his wealth.    ;D

i definitely think he was one of those celebs who never really looked at his tax returns.  i think over the past 3-4 years though he's been taking an interest in them and he's seen for himself just how much he's paying.  and he doesn't like it.