Author Topic: What happens to the pros after they retire?  (Read 7934 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What happens to the pros after they retire?
« on: December 20, 2005, 12:03:17 PM »
Since most pros are active at best , 10 years,I am curious what some have done after leaving the posing platform?
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Mr. Intenseone

Re: What happens to the pros after they retire?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »
Since most pros are active at best , 10 years,I am curious what some have done after leaving the posing platform?

Well, at least one took on a new career as a murderer (allegedly) :o!

XL™

• Getbig II
  • San Diego is where all the guys like 619 live
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2005, 12:08:24 PM »
what happens to them?  they retire. 

howie, what happens to school teachers after they retire?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2005, 12:19:16 PM »
what happens to them?  they retire. 

howie, what happens to school teachers after they retire?

Most teachers work into their 60s or, on the university level, 70s and beyond.  They have sound retirement plans along the lines of 401K, 403b, etc.  Most pros have nothing of the sort and unless they are winning the top contests with endorsement contracts to boot they leave the contest stage with little to show for their career, no security, and very compromised health.

I understand many come to own gym by the time they retire; the business helps keep them afloat.

If they are really smart, they run for governor and decline a salary (because they are already rich) claiming to run for office solely to give back to the community, then two days before taking the oath of office they sign a secret $8 million deal with AMI and laugh all the way to the bank.

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.  :'(

XL™

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2005, 12:24:01 PM »
Most teachers work into their 60s or, on the university level, 70s and beyond.  They have sound retirement plans along the lines of 401K, 403b, etc.  Most pros having nothing of the sort and unless they are winning the top contests with endorsement contracts to boot they leave the contest stage with little to show for their career, no security, and very compromised health.

I understand many come to own gym by the time they retire the business helps keep them afloat.

If they are really smart, they run for governor and decline a salary (because they are already rich) claiming to run for office solely to give back to the community, then two days before taking the oath of office they sign a secret $8 million deal with AMI and laugh all the way to the bank.

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.  :'(
arnold didnt want taxpayer money being spent on his salary because hes rich and just wants to give back to the community, but because he decides to accept non-taxpayer money for a magazine job having nothing to do with his job as a govenor that makes him a hypocrit?   i really dont see the hypocracy in that.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2005, 01:45:00 PM »
arnold didnt want taxpayer money being spent on his salary because hes rich and just wants to give back to the community, but because he decides to accept non-taxpayer money for a magazine job having nothing to do with his job as a govenor that makes him a hypocrit?   i really dont see the hypocracy in that.
I do.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2005, 01:45:23 PM »
well most people in sports cannot retire from it. so they get a job. big deal. most people after 35 actually work for a living. and they dont have a problem with it.
Z

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2005, 01:50:19 PM »
Fomer national MDWT champ and Mr U Richard Baldwin had a great, classic Zane like physique, is a prof of ancient languages at brnach of FSU in Pannama City, smart guy, great physique.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2005, 01:52:50 PM »
Fomer national MDWT champ and Mr U Richard Baldwin had a great, classic Zane like physique, is a prof of ancient languages at brnach of FSU in Pannama City, smart guy, great physique.

what sort of ancient languages ?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2005, 02:46:03 PM »
I know that Ronnie will become a priest since he loved to preach.. he'll be in a church where no one goes there because no one could understands him
I am a mini beast

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2005, 03:37:33 PM »

I hope, for your sake, you’re not really that obtuse. 

In any event, millions of Californians DID see the hypocrisy as did members of the media and members of the California legislature on both sides of the aisle.  The heat of exposure became so acute, the governator relented and walked away from the contract with AMI, and surrendered all future payments remaining on the contract (but kept the payments he had already received).

It’s worth remembering that the AMI deal was never supposed to be publicly known.  It was signed days before he took the oath of office; it was not noted on the public disclosure/conflict of interest forms required of most politicians. 

The only reason the deal came to light is because a nosy reporter undertook the painstaking task of combing through SEC (securities & exchange commission) filings for AMI and noted guaranteed payments of a least $1 million to someone identified simply as “Mr. S.” in the contract.  “Mr. S’s” only obligation was to “further the business interests” of AMI.  For example, vetoing or approving legislation pertaining to use and marketing of nutritional supplements advertised in (of all places) magazines owned by AMI.

Admit it, even you’re not that stupid.  >:(

XL™

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2005, 03:49:47 PM »
I hope, for your sake, you’re not really that obtuse. 

In any event, millions of Californians DID see the hypocrisy as did members of the media and members of the California legislature on both sides of the aisle.  The heat of exposure became so acute, the governator relented and walked away from the contract with AMI, and surrendered all future payments remaining on the contract (but kept the payments he had already received).

It’s worth remembering that the AMI deal was never supposed to be publicly known.  It was signed days before he took the oath of office; it was not noted on the public disclosure/conflict of interest forms required of most politicians. 

The only reason the deal came to light is because a nosy reporter undertook the painstaking task of combing through SEC (securities & exchange commission) filings for AMI and noted guaranteed payments of a least $1 million to someone identified simply as “Mr. S.” in the contract.  “Mr. S’s” only obligation was to “further the business interests” of AMI.  For example, vetoing or approving legislation pertaining to use and marketing of nutritional supplements advertised in (of all places) magazines owned by AMI.

Admit it, even you’re not that stupid.  >:(
he didnt want taxpayer money being spent on his salary....so all of a sudden hes not allowed to make any money having nothing to do with taxpayer dollars witout being a hipocrit?

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2005, 03:53:27 PM »
I would assume they attempt to wash their soiled posing trunks.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2005, 03:54:51 PM »

Gee, don't a lot of them just fall over dead in their 40's and 50's??!  Too much juicin', I guess!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2005, 03:58:51 PM »
Gee, don't a lot of them just fall over dead in their 40's and 50's??!  Too much juicin', I guess!

that's a good thing, then you don't have to worry about retirement. besides, all old people ever do is play golf anyway.
Z

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2005, 04:06:52 PM »
gay for pay, private posing

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2005, 04:07:56 PM »
smart= they start their own supplement co.  ;)

dumb= use their trunk like a show time rotisserie  :-\

which one you gonna be yo?

>:(

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2005, 04:28:53 PM »
smart= they start their own supplement co.  ;)

dumb= use their trunk like a show time rotisserie  :-\

which one you gonna be yo?

>:(

Word, nugga!   >:(

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2005, 06:44:16 PM »
THEY FUCKING BANG DUDES FOR MONEY, oh and they do tons of gay for pay and "training sessions" and go to all sorts of busting out of a cake for a "suprise party" Just like a couple of gay home boys. Shout it out loud, this shit is wack.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2005, 07:39:03 PM »

please list all the names of pros who have fallen over dead in their 40s and 50s.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2005, 07:45:20 PM »
" What happens to the pros after they retire?  "

They make fine bouncers and strippers........ :-X
HAHA, RON.....

Thunderfck1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2005, 08:33:29 PM »
They lose 100 lbs. and have a heart attack.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2005, 10:11:09 PM »
They're sold to the butchers.
"Shut the F up and train"

Bast06

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2005, 10:15:51 PM »
please list all the names of pros who have fallen over dead in their 40s and 50s.

andreas munzer
ray mentzer
mike mentzer
mohammad benaziza
sonny smidth
don youngblood
paul Demayo

any others?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2005, 10:25:53 PM »
Well, at least one took on a new career as a murderer (allegedly) :o!
Ron: "I am lazy."