Author Topic: Proof Marathon Bombing was a false flag  (Read 15280 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Proof Marathon Bombing was a false flag
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2013, 10:29:48 PM »
Yeah, sorry, but to lump theories together and use 'moon landing' in the title, tells me that Scientific American needs to sharpen their analysis.  

That's a very lazy article, in the absolute best case scenario.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2013, 11:51:58 PM »
Certainly you aren't suggesting that there are no conspiracies.  

Right?

Of course there is, but will they be made by so incompetent morons, that any half wit child can point them out with no effort at all? Do you really understand that the point of the conspiracy is concealing the things going to happen and hide the reasons why they happen. What you are saying is that your government and organisations are so fucking incompetent morons, that any fucking teen imbecile can figure out their plans sitting at the front of their computers and pointing with their finger who is to blame. Can you even understand how childish that illusion is?  This boston incident is good example. Right at the moment while smoke start to fade, there was bunch of foil hats screeming that it is a false flag, inside job, sinister conspiracy...but why? After day or two there was some kind of  motive, just as crap as they all are, and even bigger bunch of screaming foil hats. After few weeks there is clear official story about the matter, and bunch of childish crap with no evidence what so ever, and you guys are eager to believe that crap, and ignore the official, proven facts at the matter. What kind of brain damage is needed to be so stupid? Are you all sniffing butane down there?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2013, 03:38:55 PM »
Of course there is, but will they be made by so incompetent morons, that any half wit child can point them out with no effort at all? Do you really understand that the point of the conspiracy is concealing the things going to happen and hide the reasons why they happen. What you are saying is that your government and organisations are so fucking incompetent morons, that any fucking teen imbecile can figure out their plans sitting at the front of their computers and pointing with their finger who is to blame. Can you even understand how childish that illusion is?

So you're saying most conspiracy remains undiscovered.

This boston incident is good example. Right at the moment while smoke start to fade, there was bunch of foil hats screeming that it is a false flag, inside job, sinister conspiracy...but why? After day or two there was some kind of  motive, just as crap as they all are, and even bigger bunch of screaming foil hats. After few weeks there is clear official story about the matter, and bunch of childish crap with no evidence what so ever, and you guys are eager to believe that crap, and ignore the official, proven facts at the matter. What kind of brain damage is needed to be so stupid? Are you all sniffing butane down there?

I don't recall making many definitive statements about the Boston bombing, Ropo.  So not sure where you're going with this.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2013, 03:46:22 PM »
Conspiracy exist but not everything is a conspiracy.  Whether they have existed in the past is irrelevent when it comes to evaluating whether any situation/incident in the present is a conspiracy.  If you view an incident like the Boston marathon bombing and immediately assume a conspiracy has occurred, you have a problem
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2013, 04:06:58 PM »
Conspiracy exist but not everything is a conspiracy.

That sounds about right.

Whether they have existed in the past is irrelevent when it comes to evaluating whether any situation/incident in the present is a conspiracy.

There's absolutely no question whether they have existed in the past, or whether they exist now.  Conspiracy is an integral part of human behavior, and it exists as long as we exist.   Would you deny that?

If you view an incident like the Boston marathon bombing and immediately assume a conspiracy has occurred, you have a problem

Hard to argue with that, Archer.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2013, 02:19:16 AM »
Conspiracy exist but not everything is a conspiracy.  Whether they have existed in the past is irrelevent when it comes to evaluating whether any situation/incident in the present is a conspiracy.  If you view an incident like the Boston marathon bombing and immediately assume a conspiracy has occurred, you have a problem

Or it could mean the gov't immediately suspected has a really, really bad PR & image problem.  :P
w

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2013, 12:03:36 PM »
So you're saying most conspiracy remains undiscovered.

I don't recall making many definitive statements about the Boston bombing, Ropo.  So not sure where you're going with this.

I am saying that 99.9998% of things you guys believe to be conspiracies, are not. You are just stupid that way, and easy to lead to believe false claims. It is futile to try claim anything else, after electing guys like  G.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan etc. to you president.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2013, 03:31:21 PM »
I am saying that 99.9998% of things you guys believe to be conspiracies, are not. You are just stupid that way, and easy to lead to believe false claims. It is futile to try claim anything else, after electing guys like  G.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan etc. to you president.

Many people are stupid and/or misled, no doubt about it.  That includes those unable or unwilling to follow a line of conversation.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2013, 03:35:50 PM »
I am saying that 99.9998% of things you guys believe to be conspiracies, are not. You are just stupid that way, and easy to lead to believe false claims. It is futile to try claim anything else, after electing guys like  G.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan etc. to you president.

BTW, what's the .0002%, Ropo?

Hope to get a sincere answer.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2013, 06:53:50 PM »
Isn't 24kt that wonkey eyed chick from Canada?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2013, 12:17:25 PM »
Isn't 24kt that wonkey eyed chick from Canada?

yes...the "former Miss Black Ontario"  hahahahahahahahahahaha   oh, brother  ::)
K

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2013, 01:02:25 AM »
Many people are stupid and/or misled, no doubt about it.  That includes those unable or unwilling to follow a line of conversation.

It seem to me that you are unwilling to identify yourself in that first group, and you live in illusion that you may have some intelligence. Sorry to say, but it is just illusion inside your own head. Everybody else see quite clearly that you are half wit. For example, only prove for real and de facto conspiracy which you could find, was watergate, piece of ancient history. Far before social media and foil hats, and which truly is conspiracy, opened to people by some pro journalists, not the foil hat brats. You clearly doesn't see the difference, which is amount of evidence. There was clear facts, names, document's etc. about the watergate, witnesses and statements. Name one real evidence which proves that Boston bombing was false flag operation. You have claims, pictures of anonymous people nothing to do with the bombings and shit like that, rumors which try to make you believe that muslims are better than your own government. "It was not these russian born muslims, it was CIA, FBI etc. working against their own people..and why?"
Because muslims say so. It could be hard to see this soup when you are in it, but from here it seem to be quite clear. I don't claim to be any kind of expert about the watergate, but at least I was here when it happen. I have read books and articles about it, far before the internet. In those days you couldn't present what ever claims, because it was hard to be anonymous. In these days is no matter what your claims are, because you have no identity at all. That's why all the half wit child's are in the net making those theories. That is the main difference between modern day conspiracy theories and for example, watergate.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2013, 08:16:40 PM »
Have you been angrily stewing over that post from months back, Ropo, or did you just notice it?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2013, 11:54:33 PM »
Have you been angrily stewing over that post from months back, Ropo, or did you just notice it?

Well, I do not live here like most of you guys, I have a life outside the internet, so that's why I answer these comments every now and then. I do not have any anger over these things, most of the time I laugh to these idiotisms, but being not native english speaker I have some difficulties to express myself correctly. As teenagers like you guys are it could seem as anger, but that is illusion. You guys seem to have some difficulties to understand feelings included in text, because you see "meltdowns" everywhere and all over the place.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2013, 01:45:51 PM »
Well, I do not live here like most of you guys, I have a life outside the internet, so that's why I answer these comments every now and then. I do not have any anger over these things, most of the time I laugh to these idiotisms, but being not native english speaker I have some difficulties to express myself correctly. As teenagers like you guys are it could seem as anger, but that is illusion. You guys seem to have some difficulties to understand feelings included in text, because you see "meltdowns" everywhere and all over the place.

Yeah, I remember the thread where you mentioned using Google Translator to communicate.

So if you say you have difficulties expressing yourself, is it possible you may have difficulties interpreting, too?

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2013, 09:47:22 PM »
Jack T using ozmo tactics here I see.  ;)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2013, 11:35:52 PM »
Jack T using ozmo tactics here I see.  ;)

These childs need to have last word always and every time. That way they feel they never lose an argument. They doesn't know facts of life, like why the strong man can bend the crowbar? Because the smarter one understand to to give up..

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2013, 01:09:18 PM »
These childs need to have last word always and every time. That way they feel they never lose an argument. They doesn't know facts of life, like why the strong man can bend the crowbar? Because the smarter one understand to to give up..

There a HUGE difference between giving up, ...and not bothering.
w

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2013, 01:33:13 PM »
There a HUGE difference between giving up, ...and not bothering.

Like you giving up on ever getting on Hollywood Squares?

I just wish you wouldn't bother honest people with your stupid magic gas pills or cash for gold pyramid scams.
K

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2013, 03:38:49 PM »
what in blue blazes is a false flag?
X