Author Topic: Proof Marathon Bombing was a false flag  (Read 15350 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Proof Marathon Bombing was a false flag
« on: April 21, 2013, 10:30:59 PM »
Stunning video makes a surprising claim that Marathon bombing was a false flag, and that suspect #2 may not have done it after all.   :o

Watch the video before YouTube removes it. Capture it if you can

w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Proof Marathon Bombing was a false flag
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 11:42:24 PM »
DAMN!! Owned...

No wonder they are ignoring the twitter and the navy seals on site in the media as a 'false trail'.

Well thats a revelation. Kid still had bacpack running away while the navy seal 'lost' his backpack after the explosion how convinient.

Also in the photos they WERE in the explosion area before the explosion then magically moved far away from the explosion. What are the odds?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 10:20:39 AM »
You guys need to go to LensCrafters that guy doesn't have a backpack on.

Also, the black backpack was his brothers he had a light colored one on before he dumped it.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 03:31:02 PM »
He had a white one, while the FBI claimed they both had black backpacks.

The CRAFT mercenaries had backpacks and the one specifically in question who was near the bomb site had the exact same black packback as the exploded one, while the explosion happend, he was running with NO backpack.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 04:11:56 PM »
He had a white one, while the FBI claimed they both had black backpacks.

The CRAFT mercenaries had backpacks and the one specifically in question who was near the bomb site had the exact same black packback as the exploded one, while the explosion happend, he was running with NO backpack.
rubbish

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 04:25:26 PM »
Stunning video makes a surprising claim that Marathon bombing was a false flag, and that suspect #2 may not have done it after all.   :o

See what you have done with your ridiculous conspiracy theory.  You have given resident Islamic extremist a-ahmed false hope and a reason to believe that maybe just maybe, this latest terrorist attack isn't the latest terror act in a long line of Islamic terror acts.  Personally, I think it is nothing short of treason to deny the truth and attack your own government.  It is tantamount to supporting terrorists.
V

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 11:50:51 PM »
Stunning video makes a surprising claim that Marathon bombing was a false flag, and that suspect #2 may not have done it after all.   :o

What a load of crap. Why do you morons link that shit here? Are you really imbeciles? Full retard? Only thing you see in this video, is that the ape screeming in the backround, is lying his ass off and know it very well. He shows you picture with the younger suspect, and tell you that the bend elbow and his arm is the back pack. With picture as crappy as that, you never know. How about this picture? You see clearly that he doesn't have anything to carry:
This picture is original and with the resolution which you can see details, which has been hide in the videoclip.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 01:50:29 AM »
What a load of crap. Why do you morons link that shit here? Are you really imbeciles? Full retard? Only thing you see in this video, is that the ape screeming in the backround, is lying his ass off and know it very well. He shows you picture with the younger suspect, and tell you that the bend elbow and his arm is the back pack. With picture as crappy as that, you never know. How about this picture? You see clearly that he doesn't have anything to carry:
This picture is original and with the resolution which you can see details, which has been hide in the videoclip.

Did I say he was innocent?  I realize English is not your first language, ...either that or you are trying to convey that impression, however, if you re-read what I wrote, you will see my reference was to the video itself and the claims it is making.

As for the picture you have posted, I have blown it up using retina display, and it appears he is indeed carrying something on his right shoulder.
w

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2013, 06:23:10 PM »
judi thinks that pat nixon killed both jack and bobby kennedy   ::)

K

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2013, 06:34:10 PM »
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=moon-landing-faked-why-people-believe-conspiracy-theories

Since a number of studies have shown that belief in conspiracy theories is associated with feelings of powerlessness, uncertainty and a general lack of agency and control, a likely purpose of this bias is to help people “make sense of the world” by providing simple explanations for complex societal events — restoring a sense of control and predictability.
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2013, 06:55:15 PM »
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=moon-landing-faked-why-people-believe-conspiracy-theories

Since a number of studies have shown that belief in conspiracy theories is associated with feelings of powerlessness, uncertainty and a general lack of agency and control, a likely purpose of this bias is to help people “make sense of the world” by providing simple explanations for complex societal events — restoring a sense of control and predictability.

Then sometimes it turns into paranoia and then any event is suspicious.  The you start with a conclusion of a CT and only see evidence that supports it or don't even check the evidence you accept.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2013, 06:58:49 PM »
Then sometimes it turns into paranoia and then any event is suspicious.  The you start with a conclusion of a CT and only see evidence that supports it or don't even check the evidence you accept.

Classic case of confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance.  A real conspiracy would be so complex they wouldn't be able to grasp it.
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2013, 07:50:30 PM »

Classic case of confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance.  A real conspiracy would be so complex they wouldn't be able to grasp it.

Funny, because the exact word-for-word statement could be made about those that would automatically dismiss ideas involving conspiracy.  You do realize that, don't you?

Just as some people run with every single conspiracy theory, and others are anxious to reject every single theory--neither of them have slightest grasp of facts.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2013, 08:07:29 PM »
Funny, because the exact word-for-word statement could be made about those that would automatically dismiss ideas involving conspiracy.  You do realize that, don't you?

Just as some people run with every single conspiracy theory, and others are anxious to reject every single theory--neither of them have slightest grasp of facts.

Believing in conspiracy theories is a mental illness or a symptom of a mental illness.  I go through life with an open mind but not open enough to allow my brain to fall out.  Read the article.
A

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2013, 09:27:04 PM »
Did I say he was innocent?  I realize English is not your first language, ...either that or you are trying to convey that impression, however, if you re-read what I wrote, you will see my reference was to the video itself and the claims it is making.

As for the picture you have posted, I have blown it up using retina display, and it appears he is indeed carrying something on his right shoulder.

Point is that you go wrong at that moment, when you think it would be good idea try to find some crap evidence from foil hat morons web sites. This may be news to you, but there you find only crap, just like the  video you link here. Screaming ape telling what you should see in his video = liar trying to lead you towards the false evidence. You can look those pictures how you want, using "retina" etc. displays, or only your butt hole, there is nothing on his shoulder to be seen.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 09:30:23 PM »
Believing in conspiracy theories is a mental illness or a symptom of a mental illness.  I go through life with an open mind but not open enough to allow my brain to fall out.  Read the article.

Certainly you aren't suggesting that there are no conspiracies.  

Right?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2013, 09:40:00 PM »
Certainly you aren't suggesting that there are no conspiracies.  

Right?

Ever, in the history of mankind?  Of course there has but that has no impact on whether a particular conspiracy theory is true and is not an acceptable form of evidence.   
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 09:43:11 PM »
Ever, in the history of mankind?  Of course there has but that has no impact on whether a particular conspiracy theory is true and is not an acceptable form of evidence.  

Evidence of...?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2013, 09:44:26 PM »
Evidence of...?

Of the validity of any other conspiracy theory. 
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 09:46:37 PM »
Of the validity of any other conspiracy theory. 

..of any particular conspiracy, you mean?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2013, 09:47:29 PM »
..of any particular conspiracy, you mean?

That's what I originally stated. 
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2013, 09:56:43 PM »
That's what I originally stated.  

So you say conspiracy exists, but that it's mental illness to believe in any particular one?

I'm trying to understand where you're coming from.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2013, 10:04:06 PM »
So you say conspiracy exists, but that it's mental illness to believe in any particular one?

I'm trying to understand where you're coming from.

It's a mental illness to believe everything is a conspiracy and/or to see conspiracies where there aren't any. As the article states, studies indicate people who believe in conspiracy theory have a tendency to believe in many out-there ideas.  They also have a habit of believing multiple conspiracy theories.   It's quite like a religion. 
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2013, 10:11:27 PM »
It's a mental illness to believe everything is a conspiracy and/or to see conspiracies where there aren't any.

You should describe it this way in the future.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2013, 10:20:44 PM »
BTW, I love how the article mocks the idea that there is a globalist agenda.  Holy shit.