Author Topic: I'm amazed people still argue who had best arms in history  (Read 9325 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: I'm amazed people still argue who had best arms in history
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2013, 09:04:17 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2013, 09:08:12 PM »
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/images/2008/99_british_grand_prix_e.jpg

Phil who? Levrone owns Phil Heath in the arms department.

Best arms in history?  I'm going to say the United States wins hands down.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2013, 09:12:46 PM »
Arnold.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2013, 06:00:56 AM »
thanks for that post man

and btw, do you have anything from Roark regarding Mentzer's, Viator's, Zane's, or Columbo's arm measurements?

I don't, but I haven't really looked. I came across the above by chance. But I'd also be interested to hear about their real measurements. And Dickerson too!
Viator apparently had a true 15"+ forearm, as measured by A Jones which as you know, isn't as big as Hazbin's, but its big!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2013, 06:35:45 AM »
I don't, but I haven't really looked. I came across the above by chance. But I'd also be interested to hear about their real measurements. And Dickerson too!
Viator apparently had a true 15"+ forearm, as measured by A Jones which as you know, isn't as big as Hazbin's, but its big!

i was searching a bit on the net last night and from what i found Zane's onstage arm measured 16 1/2 to 16 5/8 inches

he claimed that it was 18 inches but i bet that was an off season measurement as Mentzer's on stage arm was "only" 18 5/8 inches

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2013, 06:41:39 AM »
kal had some huge guns
R

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2013, 07:05:41 AM »
Viator did a seminar at my gym in the early eighties, and also came to my buddies house to party! So I saw his arms up close! His forearms were  way over 15 inches I would say 17 or so! I also saw and talked to Mike Mentzer around that time, would say his and Casey's were close to the same size!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2013, 07:10:01 AM »
Viator did a seminar at my gym in the early eighties, and also came to my buddies house to party! So I saw his arms up close! His forearms were  way over 15 inches I would say 17 or so! I also saw and talked to Mike Mentzer around that time, would say his and Casey's were close to the same size!

did you ever meet AJ?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2013, 07:11:23 AM »
Flex Wheeler as well. Robby Robinson. Mike Matarazzo had good size, but lacked cuts. I always wondered why Eddie Moyzan never got his Pro card.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2013, 07:14:48 AM »

i heard casey can drink his ass off, when u guys where partying was casey drinking hard?
R

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2013, 07:26:09 AM »
did you ever meet AJ?
No but I trained at the first all Nautilus equipped Health Club back in 1978 in Bryn Mawr PA! It was owned By Roger Schwab who used to write for Iron man and was an IFBB judge! He was also good friends with John Balik Iron Man magazine and he knew Mike Mentzer! The place is still there today!