Author Topic: aberdeen washington, the biggest shithole on the west coast  (Read 5480 times)

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
aberdeen washington, the biggest shithole on the west coast
« on: April 22, 2013, 09:54:53 AM »
Any of you ever been to this place? It's fucking hell.

People injecting heroin all over. Wasted people who look like they are completely hopeless. People that are just sooooo fucked up everywhere you look in this small town.

Violence and fighting all over. Redneck attitudes with dudes going around looking for trouble everywhere.

Heavy racism, it feels like the whites and the native Americans there are on the verge of war. The whites there are mostly racist hicks, and the natives are mostly separatist radicals.

Fundamentalist Christian bigots all over who love to get really loud about their political views. You'll hear them yelling about patriotism and communism and the usual gumpish topics. Like a bunch of 80 iq morons.

The whole town is all boarded up and covered with graffiti. It looks like the worst parts of Detroit.

I know that all this shit is normal in the Midwest. But on the west coast it's really an atrocity. Just a bunch of very, very small minded people. We don't play that shit on the west coast.

It's like a third world country. We need to go in there, put all those scumbags on a train, and send them to Mississippi or Iowa, where they belong.

The Washington coast has been taken over by scum.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Re: aberdeen washington, the biggest shithole on the west coast
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 10:04:45 AM »
What about Sedro-Woolley??? :D

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 10:10:22 AM »

I dunno man, I almost never go up that way. My stomping grounds these days are southern Washington and northern oregon. Seattle is about as far north as I go.

Portland Oregon fucking rules though. Love that city.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 10:17:42 AM »
sounds like aberdeen, scotland

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 11:00:29 AM »
I dunno man, I almost never go up that way. My stomping grounds these days are southern Washington and northern oregon. Seattle is about as far north as I go.

Portland Oregon fucking rules though. Love that city.

Same here bro. I hear lots of bad things about some of the towns in Washington.  Always hear bad things about Yakima.

dustin

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 11:04:58 AM »
Same here bro. I hear lots of bad things about some of the towns in Washington.  Always hear bad things about Yakima.

My sister-in-law lives around that area and only stayed there because of the hospital in Tacoma that were treating my nephew for cancer. Was visiting one time and loading the stroller in the car and some fucking urban youth of peace (aka dumb guy) started throwing up gang signs, muttering some unintelligible black bullshit and flashed his stupid gun.

I almost wanted to charge at his stupid ass. Chances are that he'd probably blow his stupid nuts off before he managed to shoot anyone. I couldn't fucking believe it. Standing there with a bunch of kids, and one that's got cancer and a fucking IV bag and he's flashing his piece. Never seen anything like that before.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 11:19:29 AM »
Basically blacks have never improved any place in the entire world they have moved to, only made places worse

dustin

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 11:40:10 AM »
Basically blacks have never improved any place in the entire world they have moved to, only made places worse

The same can be said for most ethnic minorities, but I noticed that this is especially true with blacks. Vietnamese are crazy mother fuckers too. Violent as fuck and ready to snap at the drop of a hat, but no where near the number of blacks. This kid is certainly not helping their image at all.

Now I'm all fired up again thinking about him. I will never forget that stupid black guy. I reserve that word only for the special types of filth, because not every black person is like that. But this fucking guy... I just looked at my nephew who was ashy and disheveled from his chemo, carefully picked him up and helped him in the car. He had a central venous catheter which is basically a tube inserted into his tiny little chest to administer his chemo treatment.

I had my other niece and nephew there too who were helping to lug their little toddler travel bag, snacks and sippy cups into my vehicle. Just kept looking at that stupid piece of shit and asking if he was serious. The only thing I could understand from his mumbling was something about "homeboy" and some other slurs to egg me on and aggravate me. My sister-in-law said she just stays away from the blacks and can't even understand what they're saying anyway. She's finally moved out of the Tacoma area and hopefully I'll bring her to Canada after the cancer doctors give us the green light.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 11:44:12 AM »
Not for nothing but there are very few blacks in the northwestern states. It's all whitey.

I mean... years ago there was a massive Chinese community in these states (at one point making up 20% of the population in one of these states) but they were forced out to the big cities (which is how all Chinatowns were born). Things like the following were in every newspaper every day in every northwestern state:

The US was just a racial shithole up until the 1960s, when the US government, not The People mind you, decided it had enough.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 11:44:50 AM »
Woolley ain't got shit on Concrete. Pretty sure deliverance was really set on Concrete.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 11:46:04 AM »
Ethnic cleansing at its best.

And some of these Chinese were 2nd and third generation Americans.

Mindblowing.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2013, 12:04:25 PM »
Woolley ain't got shit on Concrete. Pretty sure deliverance was really set on Concrete.

I got lost in Concrete back in the early part of the decade (on the way to Mt Baker) and I've never felt as out of place on this friggin planet as I felt in concrete.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2013, 12:24:05 PM »
Now, nothing beats the Grant Pass area in Oregon though. That area of the state was settled by white non-slave owners from the south who despised both slaves as well as freed blacks in equal measure.

Oregon was, and is, a funny state. It did not allow slavery because it wanted no blacks to live there. Then it enacted the Lash Laws, which allowed cops to beat the shit out of blacks who stayed in the state for more than 6 months. Eventually the powers-that-be allowed non-whites to move in, at a cost of $ 5/year and could not own property. Oregon was the only state who went full-white when it enacted its constitution, meaning it basically read "all men are created equal... except niggas"... and then the Chinese... and now the Indians... And Mexicans.

U get where I'm going.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2013, 12:28:54 PM »
I believe in Lake Oswego Oregon it still says in the city charter that blacks can't own property or marry whites; something like that.  :D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2013, 12:54:49 PM »
My father used to work for Big Oil and he was sent to different parts of the US on tours. On one of his trips he had to do what they called "the Mississippi steamer", which was a route he particularly despised because he was gone for almost 3 months (we lived in NYC at the time) and he actually had to drive from New Orleans all the way up to Minneapolis and had to sleep in motels in backwards towns that welcomed visitors with a "Neega be gone by sundown or we'll lynch you!".

My father isn't black, but he was completely freaked out at how widespread and open racism was in these towns. And this is the early 70s.  

This is how people end up in gettos.