Author Topic: Scientists Discover How Fish Oil Protects the Brain  (Read 8079 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Scientists Discover How Fish Oil Protects the Brain
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2005, 09:29:06 AM »
You are not thinking too clearly, both those oils are sources of several different EFA's and Omega-3's... Research rather than reading magazine ads will help.

uh huh
Post some reliable scientific data on WHY the oils found in those two products are beneficial.
:

asiasbitch

• Getbig II
  • Uh-huh...
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2005, 10:09:10 AM »
I know... I have an idea... Maybe you can actually conduct some research of your own, instead of merely posting things you cut and paste like a grade schooler that you found online... Maybe writing an article from your own experiences in a clinical setting... Nevermind, you wouldn't know where to begin. W-e-a-k attempt at getting people to do your own work for you. You misquoted me by the way... Oh, Merry Christmas, lol...

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2005, 11:56:59 AM »
I know... I have an idea... Maybe you can actually conduct some research of your own, instead of merely posting things you cut and paste like a grade schooler that you found online... Maybe writing an article from your own experiences in a clinical setting... Nevermind, you wouldn't know where to begin. W-e-a-k attempt at getting people to do your own work for you. You misquoted me by the way...

Editing your post does not negate what you wrote.  You were not misquoted.

Instead of slinging insults, I ask you once again to share your all mighty wisdom on why
sunflower oil, sesame oil, coconut oil, evening primrose oil, soy lecithin, rice bran and germ oils, oat bran and germ oils, pumpkin seed oil, almond oil, borage oil found in those products are superior to fish oil.

Oh, Merry Christmas, lol...
  Same to you.

:

don_in_utah

• Getbig I
  • Cheers!
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2006, 05:13:43 PM »
I think the edits were an attempt to remain cordial.

Honestly, anyone with practical research can sort out reality versus simply believing in their religion.

Good luck to you both.
:-)

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2006, 07:52:04 AM »
Judy,

Thank you for the article. I personally have a degree in Nutrition and Exercise Physiology. In all honesty is there a journal study or article that is not biased one bit?

I don't think I have ever read an article on a certain study where the trials were negative and the study was a waste...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2006, 02:00:38 AM »
Judy,

Thank you for the article. I personally have a degree in Nutrition and Exercise Physiology. In all honesty is there a journal study or article that is not biased one bit?

Glad you appreciated it Littleguns   :)

I don't think I have ever read an article on a certain study where the trials were negative and the study was a waste...

I'm sure some of those exist, but if trials were negative, and the studies were a waste, I doubt they'd get published anywhere, let alone end up having articles written about them. <shrug>
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2006, 03:47:11 AM »
As far as fish oils are concerned, I carry only one fish oil product.  Vitamin Power's Norweigian Cod Liver Oil

Personally, I simply eat my fish fresh and its the best way of obtaining the nutrients you need
A