Author Topic: Breaking news.Ted DiBiase mill Dollar man WWF (collapsed and lost consciousness)  (Read 4875 times)

robocop

• Getbig III
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/dibiase
 :'(

Ted DiBiase hospitalized

Tuesday in Stamford, Conn., Ted DiBiase collapsed and lost consciousness. He has since regained consciousness and will be held overnight in a local hospital to undergo testing.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
The million dollar man...come on Mike...had Virgil as his lacky...million dollar belt...bought Andre who gave him the belt afetr he beat hogan...

I heard he is a preacher now interestingly enough...

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
The million dollar man...come on Mike...had Virgil as his lacky...million dollar belt...bought Andre who gave him the belt afetr he beat hogan...

I heard he is a preacher now interestingly enough...

the last part is true, I saw him on "the 700 club" or something like that.  shawn micheals is a born again also..
nasser=piece of shit

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
in other breaking news, Lee Haney won the 1991 Olympia, and we landed on the moon.
Flower Boy Ran Away

gtbro1

• Getbig V
in other breaking news, Lee Haney won the 1991 Olympia, and we landed on the moon.

How do we know that we REALLY landed on the moon? The film could have been fake.

Stavios

How do we know that we REALLY landed on the moon? The film could have been fake.
damn it you just got 240 started on this again..  ;D

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo

and in othe breaking news, Dorian yates beat Ronnie coleman a bunch of times in the past, thus proving he's the superior of the two. ;D ;D ;D ;D

seriously I was just kidding, please don't take this as a way to start posting dorian vs. ronnie pics, it was a joke, a joke...nothing more nothing less, please don't go nuts hulkster.

It was a joke
nasser=piece of shit

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
Look for Vince Goodrum to start another thread on the exact same topic in about 10 seconds. 
Newbies: Goatboy smells

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

IT WAS FAKED!!! THE BUMS EVEN HAD THE NERVE TO MAKE A MOVIE CALLED "CAPRICORN ONE" THAT SHOWED IT WAS FAKED. IN ANY CASE THERE ARE A NUMBER OF DOCUMENTARIES THAT SHOWED INVESTIGATORS QUESTIONING FORMER "ASTRONAUTS" ABOUT THE VALIDITY OF THEIR CLAIM OF HAVING GONE TO THE MOON. ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY OF THE ERA...AND THE POSIBILITY OF ACCOMPLISHING SUCH A FEAT GIVEN THE AVAILABLE MATERIALS AND RESOURCES AS WELL AS THE HOSTILE ATMOSPHERE OF SPACE. NONE OF THE NASA OFFICIALS, ASTRONAUTS OR SCIENTIST COULD ANSWER ANY OF THE QUESTIONS OR WOULD ALLOW FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

ONE DOCUMENTARY WAS CALLED...A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE MOON. ANOTHER WAS "DID WE LAND ON THE MOON". THERE ARE STILL OTHERS, BUT I SAW THESE TWO...VERY TELLING
C

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
Ted DiBiase is actually a 2nd generation wrestler. HIs father, Iron Mike DiBiase was a pro wrestler and actually died in the wrestling ring !!! I believe it was a heart attack-----hopefully Ted does not go the way of his dad.  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
IT WAS FAKED!!! THE BUMS EVEN HAD THE NERVE TO MAKE A MOVIE CALLED "CAPRICORN ONE" THAT SHOWED IT WAS FAKED. IN ANY CASE THERE ARE A NUMBER OF DOCUMENTARIES THAT SHOWED INVESTIGATORS QUESTIONING FORMER "ASTRONAUTS" ABOUT THE VALIDITY OF THEIR CLAIM OF HAVING GONE TO THE MOON. ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY OF THE ERA...AND THE POSIBILITY OF ACCOMPLISHING SUCH A FEAT GIVEN THE AVAILABLE MATERIALS AND RESOURCES AS WELL AS THE HOSTILE ATMOSPHERE OF SPACE. NONE OF THE NASA OFFICIALS, ASTRONAUTS OR SCIENTIST COULD ANSWER ANY OF THE QUESTIONS OR WOULD ALLOW FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

ONE DOCUMENTARY WAS CALLED...A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE MOON. ANOTHER WAS "DID WE LAND ON THE MOON". THERE ARE STILL OTHERS, BUT I SAW THESE TWO...VERY TELLING

Dont' waste your breath man. 

Those puny aluminum space suits wouldn't have protected a human being in space.  Those men did not make that trip.  The pics are clearly doctored, and NASA refuses to address the funny ass things that happen in the pics (lense grids disappear behind objects in the pics for gods sake!)

However the moon landing did allow us to conquer the Russians in teh space race, which put the resources and confidence of the world behind us, not them.  They are broke today because they didn't win the space race. Period.   

I know, 5 of you who haven't researched it are going to pounce right now and call this crazy, but this is grown up shit.  Nations fake things to win things like the Cold War.  Grow up and learn about it.  Pretty funny once ya realize it. 

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Dont' waste your breath man. 

Those puny aluminum space suits wouldn't have protected a human being in space.  Those men did not make that trip.  The pics are clearly doctored, and NASA refuses to address the funny ass things that happen in the pics (lense grids disappear behind objects in the pics for gods sake!)

However the moon landing did allow us to conquer the Russians in teh space race, which put the resources and confidence of the world behind us, not them.  They are broke today because they didn't win the space race. Period.   

I know, 5 of you who haven't researched it are going to pounce right now and call this crazy, but this is grown up shit.  Nations fake things to win things like the Cold War.  Grow up and learn about it.  Pretty funny once ya realize it. 

i think Pres. Bush said it best when he stated that he would like to go back to the moon by 2012...2012 What? If we went to the moon more then once before, we should be able to go to it in a matter of a year or sooner...The fact is that we can't go to the moon and never could...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I will seriously put my retirement shoebox down that man will never walk on the moon.  We won't see it.  There are too many very good telescopes who would watch it this time. 

Radiation in space is deadly, period.  The aluminum suits they wore will seriously have any real scientist laughing.  Ask anyone in science in a public position if a man in an aluminum spacesuit can live, much less live 50 more good years, and he will laugh at you.  Or he will mock and refuse to answer.  but just like 9/11, there is an odd shortage of men who will get ona microphone and parrot the official story.  They'll sign their name to anything with a grant attached, but when it comes to being questioned by an audience, very rarely will someone in a position of power take Qs on it.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
240... sell me some of the good stuff you've got. My hook-up got busted coming across the border. ;)
a