Author Topic: Terrorists must be jizzing their pants over all this.  (Read 4123 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Terrorists must be jizzing their pants over all this.
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2013, 09:03:54 PM »
like i said head on down next time,i'm sure your vast knowledge of getbig and the internet we,ll be greatly  appreciated

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2013, 09:06:37 PM »
like i said head on down next time,i'm sure your vast knowledge of getbig and the internet we greatly be appreciated

Let me explain something to you. Whatever I do, when it comes to my chosen profession, I am the best at it.

Period.

I am not a cop because I CHOSE to not follow that career path. I spent time as a special police officer and I decided it wasn't for me.

If I had decided to be a cop, I'd be one of the best and I certainly wouldn't step on constitutional rights to do so.

Must suck to be scared of the boogeyman.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2013, 09:12:30 PM »
Let me explain something to you. Whatever I do, when it comes to my chosen profession, I am the best at it.

Period.

I am not a cop because I CHOSE to not follow that career path. I spent time as a special police officer and I decided it wasn't for me.

If I had decided to be a cop, I'd be one of the best and I certainly wouldn't step on constitutional rights to do so.

Must suck to be scared of the boogeyman.

wow did that make you feel better,i could care less what you do,now go watch cops and let the real police do their job  :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2013, 09:14:24 PM »
I don't get blacken and straw... They get so upset if you question anything the government does.  Who the hell are you people lol...  It's not that big of a deal.  It's just an internet forum, not Meet the Press  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2013, 09:19:22 PM »
Of course you "couldn't care less"... It's "Couldn't" not could because it means you can not possibly care less... Unless you actually do care what I do, and it's not a shock what I do... Everyone around here knows it and if you don't, then you're just not paying attention.

Either way, I have no doubt that my taxes are paying for your internet service right now, blacken.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2013, 09:24:29 PM »
I don't get blacken and straw... They get so upset if you question anything the government does.  Who the hell are you people lol...  It's not that big of a deal.  It's just an internet forum, not Meet the Press  ::)

how did you decide that I'm upset and what exactly am I supposed to be upset about?

I've questioned "teh government" many times

here is an example

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=418625.0

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2013, 09:33:23 PM »
I have no doubt that my taxes are paying for your internet service right now, blacken.

LOL

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2013, 09:35:13 PM »
I don't get blacken and straw... They get so upset if you question anything the government does.  Who the hell are you people lol...  It's not that big of a deal.  It's just an internet forum, not Meet the Press  ::)

THIS^^

Either way, I have no doubt that my taxes are paying for your internet service right now, blacken.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2013, 09:53:12 PM »
THIS^^

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!  ;D

what are you drinking tonight?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2013, 09:55:38 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2013, 10:03:03 PM »
I don't mean to make it sound like this is a win for terrorists.  Just that it seems like a pretty bad message to send that a self trained terrorist with the help of his teen bother can shut down a major city and hurt the country to the tune of 300 to a billion dollars.  If anything that sounds like it could encourage self trained nuts or terrorist groups. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2013, 10:03:56 PM »
I don't mean to make it sound like this is a win for terrorists.  Just that it seems like a pretty bad message to send that a self trained terrorist with the help of his teen bother can shut down a major city and hurt the country to the tune of 300 to a billion dollars.  If anything that sounds like it could encourage self trained nuts or terrorist groups. 

Imagine if people with REAL brains wanted to do some fucked up shit and actually PLANNED shit down to an "escape" and what not.

It would be ridiculous.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2013, 10:06:56 PM »
Imagine if people with REAL brains wanted to do some fucked up shit and actually PLANNED shit down to an "escape" and what not.

It would be ridiculous.

That's why I question  that there's really much of a terrorist threat. 

Hugo posted that article from the New York Times about the FBI leading these guys on so they can bust them.  Ben Swann also did a news segment on it.

If someone wants to terrorize us I don't really see what's stopping them.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2013, 11:11:14 PM »
Seriously ::)

“Jim Rickards ‏@JamesGRickards 2h
#AlQaeda will never "defeat" us. But, they might just bankrupt us. $100,000,000 to arrest a teenager is one way to frame the issue. #Boston

Max Keiser ‏@maxkeiser 2h
City of Boston blew $330 mn. on lock down equivalent to 235,000 Oz's of Gold. America is going bankrupt chasing its own tail.

With total economic shutdown of Boston plus expenses to find two teenagers, property damage, ,stock losses, etc., odds are this was a $1 billion+ hit. Which was all preventable by proper screening of a Chechen who returned from Russia after a mysterious 6 month trip. PC is going to kill us and we're more than happy to load the gun which is going to zap us.... - Johngaltfla

http://www.examiner.com/article/marathon-bombing-terrorists-could-cost-the-city-of-boston-nearly-1-billion

Isn't this the same MO the USA used to bankrupt Russia... expediting their withdrawal from Afghanistan?

The USA would spend $6,000 to arm mujahadeen with a surface to air missile to take out a helicopter costing Russians $300,000K.

And the FED will print up all the money needed to pay for the humvees, tanks, etc., tc., the private contractors will do swift business, and the gov'ts will tell the people "It's because of the terrorists that we can't afford to provide you with proper healthcare, schooling etc. Blame the terrorists."
w

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2013, 04:51:42 AM »

lol can you post all your complaining when bush spent 4 trillion to get osama bin laden,hey but i'm sure yourself and" I am the best at it

Period" could have did it better. keyboards in one hand, ipods in the other blaring out this song  :D :D :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2013, 04:59:16 AM »

lol can you post all your complaining when bush spent 4 trillion to get osama bin laden,hey but i'm sure yourself and" I am the best at it

Period" could have did it better. keyboards in one hand, ipods in the other blaring out this song  :D :D :D

No doubt I could have.

Why bring up Bush?

You do realize I voted for Obama in 2008 right?

There must be hundreds if not thousands of posts where I've criticized Bush. Terrible deflection.

Does it suck to have no marketable skill? You sound like someone with low self esteem if you don't have something you feel you excel in.

Maybe you should talk to someone about that.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2013, 05:13:25 AM »
No doubt I could have.

Why bring up Bush?

You do realize I voted for Obama in 2008 right?

There must be hundreds if not thousands of posts where I've criticized Bush. Terrible deflection.

Does it suck to have no marketable skill? You sound like someone with low self esteem if you don't have something you feel you excel in.

Maybe you should talk to someone about that.

why don't you fill us in on what you would have done.because right now your sounding like a fucking fool

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2013, 06:14:38 AM »

Period" could have did it better. keyboards in one hand, ipods in the other blaring out this song  :D :D :D

Get something real to say or get yourself a nice long ban with your trolling BS.  This isn't about Bush or Osama and I did bitch about the crap that shouldn't have happened under Bush.  Lots of people did, many of them libs you fucking hypocrite.  At least I'm consistent on shit like this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2013, 06:15:33 AM »
Think about it, they just watched two complete numbnuts, one just a teen shut down a whole city without hardly spending anything and it taking 10,000 agents to track down and they were not even the ones who found him.  Shit, what if they actually had a good plan for escaping?  Seriously, terrorists gotta be totally excited over what they just saw happen if this is what they get away with, with only a halfbaked plan.

I thought we signed all these crazy laws and acts along with spending mega billions on homeland security and spying on everyone to be on top of shit like this?  LOL...

If that guy did not go out for a smoke near the boat - they never would have found the kid until days later after he bled out.

Total FAIL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2013, 06:21:01 AM »
Lessons of Boston

What the fanatics took away
By RALPH PETERS
Last Updated: 3:44 AM, April 23, 2013
Posted: 10:37 PM, April 22, 2013

Ralph Peters

The superb work of our law-enforcement officials in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing ignited a blaze of self-congratulation that obscured the event’s implications.

Yeah, we killed one fanatic and nabbed the other. But our dysfunctional system couldn’t prevent this latest Boston Massacre.

That carnage was a dirt-cheap terrorist triumph. Fanatics will take its lessons to their shriveled jihadi hearts:

Lesson No. 1: Two amateur terrorists can paralyze a major American city for days. The Tsarnaev punks generated global headlines, ran up millions in government expenses, punished a major metro-area economy and disrupted society. And now we’ve got a costly civilian trial to come for the surviving brother — with more headlines to inspire copycats.

Reuters

The pain remains: A man kneeling yesterday at the makeshift memorial on Boylston Street, shortly after Boston observed a moment of silence for the victims.

We’re relieved that the two young terrorists were “brought to justice” and delude ourselves that we “won.” Uh-uh. At the cost of two expendable young thugs, a few guns and a couple of homemade bombs, radical Islam generated a bloodbath that created genuine terror on our soil.

Al Qaeda and its ilk have long used suicide bombers and doomed assassins to rupture societies in the Middle East, killing tens of thousands of Muslims (a fact we fail to exploit in our lame “information campaigns”). Now the Islamists are in the export business. Expect more of these low-cost, high-return missions within our borders.

Lesson No. 2: The best weapons against targets in the US are disaffected legal immigrants or radicalized native-born converts to jihad. Political correctness — a pathetic fanaticism of our own — and legal paralysis make it virtually impossible to stop legal residents such as the Tsarnaev brothers before they commit a crime.

The FBI questioned Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the elder brother, after the Russians asked us to look into his radicalization. (Moscow’s murky role is another story.) It appears that the agents asked him, Are you a Muslim fanatic? To which he replied, No. End of investigation.

Get inside the red-white-and-blue tent legally, and you, the terrorist, have a license to kill.

Lesson No. 3: Our immigration system is one of terrorism’s best allies. Related to the last point, this is a case of just how idiotic a politically correct bureaucracy can be. The father of the Tsarnaev punks only had to declare himself an asylum-seeker afraid for his life in the Russian Federation and our consular officials fell all over themselves to get him to America.

Nobody cared that “fearful” Pops retained his Russian citizenship and passport, then voluntarily returned to Daghestan, a jihad-roiled Russian province, to live. Or that his elder son’s dream vacation appears to have been a terrorist training session.

If you’re a highly educated, ambitious West European who wants to become an American, your chances are near zero. If you’re a radical America-hater from a hostile region, all you have to do is shout that you’re a political refugee and we’ll give you residency and benefits.

There’s no reason that anyone from Chechnya should be granted a US visa. It’s a gangster mini-state (within the Russian Federation) at war with home-grown Islamists. There are no good guys. Chechnya’s sole export besides terror, Chechen mafiosi, make Mexican drug cartels look like Franciscans. And some of the cruelest jihadis our troops faced in Iraq and elsewhere were Chechens who joined al Qaeda.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/lessons_of_boston_BagZdYICMOYhYeBhdJX0HM

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2013, 12:24:38 PM »
Get something real to say or get yourself a nice long ban with your trolling BS.  This isn't about Bush or Osama and I did bitch about the crap that shouldn't have happened under Bush.  Lots of people did, many of them libs you fucking hypocrite.  At least I'm consistent on shit like this.

can you post when you complained about all the money they spent getting osama,i must have missed it.why am i a hypocrite i'm not the one crying how much money they spent getting them two assholes

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2013, 12:30:06 PM »
why don't you fill us in on what you would have done.because right now your sounding like a fucking fool

First thing (and most reasonable) would be I would have gone about my day as normal. I would have reduced the police presence and NEVER had the citizens basically under house arrest.

As is ALWAYS the case in these instances (including this one), it's always a member of the public who finds the criminals.

Do you remember the DC sniper? He was stopped by a truck driver... A truck driver who conveniently put his rig in front of the car so they could not escape... Walked away from it and called the cops.

Had they allowed the citizens out of their houses from jump, the person who called them would have found their tarp moved and the blood stain hours and hours earlier.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2013, 12:43:01 PM »

your working now with knowing the facts,lets remember they didn't know how hurt he was,they didn't know if he had any bombs,for all they knew he might go to some crowded place and go out in a blaze of glory,i guess to the FBI time wasn't on their side

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2013, 01:40:38 PM »
your working now with knowing the facts,lets remember they didn't know how hurt he was,they didn't know if he had any bombs,for all they knew he might go to some crowded place and go out in a blaze of glory,i guess to the FBI time wasn't on their side

As I said, based on previous times, when the citizens ALWAYS catch these types of people, I would have done it.

It was even mentioned (on the board) before they found him that an ordinary citizen would be the person who found him... Oh look. It was.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2013, 01:50:25 PM »
well the FBI thinks your wrong,the police think your wrong,i guess i'll have to go with the FBI over a guy on getbig on this one as would probably most of the people in the u.s, call me crazy