Author Topic: Terrorists must be jizzing their pants over all this.  (Read 4169 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Terrorists must be jizzing their pants over all this.
« on: April 22, 2013, 07:29:46 PM »
Think about it, they just watched two complete numbnuts, one just a teen shut down a whole city without hardly spending anything and it taking 10,000 agents to track down and they were not even the ones who found him.  Shit, what if they actually had a good plan for escaping?  Seriously, terrorists gotta be totally excited over what they just saw happen if this is what they get away with, with only a halfbaked plan.

I thought we signed all these crazy laws and acts along with spending mega billions on homeland security and spying on everyone to be on top of shit like this?  LOL...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Terrorists must be jizzing their pants over all this.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 07:37:01 PM »
Think about it, they just watched two complete numbnuts, one just a teen shut down a whole city without hardly spending anything and it taking 10,000 agents to track down and they were not even the ones who found him.  Shit, what if they actually had a good plan for escaping?  Seriously, terrorists gotta be totally excited over what they just saw happen if this is what they get away with, with only a halfbaked plan.

I thought we signed all these crazy laws and acts along with spending mega billions on homeland security and spying on everyone to be on top of shit like this?  LOL...

yeah I'm sure they are all excited

they too can look forward to being captured or dead within a matter of days after doing something like this

if the neighbor didn't see the blood he would have smelled the rotting dead body within a few days

btw - where did you get the 10,000 agents figure?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 07:45:41 PM »
the internet,must be true if it's on the internet  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 07:52:01 PM »

It was widely reported that 8000 to 9000 police were being used that night.  Later, over 10k was reported as they brought in national guard.

And I agree it's scary... if they had just gotten on the highway after the attacks, they could have set off a dozen more bombs at malls or wherever else before they were caught.  Their own incompetence did them in.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 07:55:02 PM »

It was widely reported that 8000 to 9000 police were being used that night.  Later, over 10k was reported as they brought in national guard.

And I agree it's scary... if they had just gotten on the highway after the attacks, they could have set off a dozen more bombs at malls or wherever else before they were caught.  Their own incompetence did them in.

that's usually what happens,the criminals make mistakes

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 07:57:17 PM »

they were both gravely injured the within hours of their photos being released

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 07:58:20 PM »
yeah I'm sure they are all excited

they too can look forward to being captured or dead within a matter of days after doing something like this

if the neighbor didn't see the blood he would have smelled the rotting dead body within a few days

I wasn't aware terrorists gave a shit about their life? ::)  Don't most of the turds kill themselves in their attack?

The figure was all over the news.  I heard reports of up to 15,000 involved down to 9000 in other reports.  The 9000 number is the one most often quoted in stories.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 07:59:33 PM »
I wasn't aware terrorists gave a shit about their life? ::)  Don't most of the turds kill themselves in their attack?

The figure was all over the news.  I heard reports of up to 15,000 involved down to 9000 in other reports.  The 9000 number is the one most often quoted in stories.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not

I can't really even figure out what your point is in this thread

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 08:01:02 PM »
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not

I can't really even figure out what your point is in this thread
I'm not being sarcastic.  If you don't give a rats ass or can't figure it out then find a different thread to troll.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 08:04:49 PM »
I'm not being sarcastic.  If you don't give a rats ass or can't figure it out then find a different thread to troll.

ok - so if terrorists don't give a shit about their own lives then why do they run away

why did these guys run away?

You can argue suicide bombers don't give a shit about their own lives but the rest of these guys don't seem to share that characterstic

Do you really think this is some terrorist success story that others are going to try to emulate?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 08:12:43 PM »
ok - so if terrorists don't give a shit about their own lives then why do they run away

why did these guys run away?

You can argue suicide bombers don't give a shit about their own lives but the rest of these guys don't seem to share that characterstic

Do you really think this is some terrorist success story that others are going to try to emulate?
Don't most terrorists kill themselves in their attacks?  Not talking about the ones who are funding and planning but the terrorists who carry out the attack?  Is that true or false? 

Why did they run away?  probably because they wanted to?  The only reason I mentioned terrorists killing themselves is because YOU said, "they too can look forward to being captured or dead within a matter of days after doing something like this"  My point in replying is that I don't think most terrorist turds give a shit they're probably going to get killed.

I fucking said terrorists must look at what two guys were able to pull off and the show of force to catch them and be jazzed about that.  If you don't get what I'm saying there especially in relation the last line of my first post then you're obviously just trolling the thread to be a douchebag.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2013, 08:28:20 PM »
This is just the cost to Boston.  I'd like to see what the cost analysis for all the alphabet agencies involved and to the state.

How much did it cost business to close down Boston? Bloomberg BusinessWeek puts the figure at $333 million. Jim Diffley, a vice president and chief economist at IHS Global Insight estimates it would be between $250 million and $333 million a day. "A billion [dollars] is just where you start from. Take off a quarter to a third at most for a shutdown, would be a very rough guess."

The Washington Post's Wonk Blog reckons that the figure is a lot higher. "The Bureau of Economic Analysis estimates that the Boston-Cambridge-Quincy metropolitan area had a GDP of some $326 billion in 2011. That's an economy bigger than Ireland's or Finland's or Greece's or Portugal's. In theory, that works out to about $1 billion per day." Although it concedes it could be lower.

Paul Edelstein, director of financial economics at IHS Global Insight in Lexington, a city near Boston concurs. He says the Boston metropolitan area, which includes nearby Cambridge and Quincy, is the ninth largest in the United States. Its annual gross domestic product is $325 billion, and it produced just under $1 billion in goods and services per day in 2011, according to the most recent data from the US Bureau of Economic Analysis. That is about 2 per cent of the $45 billion in overall U.S. daily economic activity, said . The total hit from the shutdown could be less than $1 billion, Edelstein said, in part because telecommuting has dampened the impact.

http://www.soxfirst.com/30394498/the_economic_cost_of_the_boston_manhunt.php

Possibly in the billions for a teen with a few pipe bombs?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2013, 08:33:00 PM »
This is just the cost to Boston.  I'd like to see what the cost analysis for all the alphabet agencies involved and to the state.

How much did it cost business to close down Boston? Bloomberg BusinessWeek puts the figure at $333 million. Jim Diffley, a vice president and chief economist at IHS Global Insight estimates it would be between $250 million and $333 million a day. "A billion [dollars] is just where you start from. Take off a quarter to a third at most for a shutdown, would be a very rough guess."

The Washington Post's Wonk Blog reckons that the figure is a lot higher. "The Bureau of Economic Analysis estimates that the Boston-Cambridge-Quincy metropolitan area had a GDP of some $326 billion in 2011. That's an economy bigger than Ireland's or Finland's or Greece's or Portugal's. In theory, that works out to about $1 billion per day." Although it concedes it could be lower.

Paul Edelstein, director of financial economics at IHS Global Insight in Lexington, a city near Boston concurs. He says the Boston metropolitan area, which includes nearby Cambridge and Quincy, is the ninth largest in the United States. Its annual gross domestic product is $325 billion, and it produced just under $1 billion in goods and services per day in 2011, according to the most recent data from the US Bureau of Economic Analysis. That is about 2 per cent of the $45 billion in overall U.S. daily economic activity, said . The total hit from the shutdown could be less than $1 billion, Edelstein said, in part because telecommuting has dampened the impact.

http://www.soxfirst.com/30394498/the_economic_cost_of_the_boston_manhunt.php

Possibly in the billions for a teen with a few pipe bombs?

for one thing, at the time nobody knew what they had ,and in case you forgot people got blown to pieces by these teens

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2013, 08:33:38 PM »
Unreal.  To think at LEAST several hundreds of millions in damage to the US economy, lowest DOW in 2 months, and a shitload of terrified people... because of a few crude bombs.

Scary doesn't begin to describe it.  I don't even know if any (pray we don't see any) subsequent attacks would have less or greater impact?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2013, 08:35:52 PM »
This guy makes some good points;

Americans just love big budget action movies now they love big budget crisis What in the world do they need Armour plated Humvees with 50 caliber machine guns to hunt down a single 19 year old.  I am surprised they have not called in a B-52 strike to level the neighborhood - complete insanity on the part of police FORCES.  One newscast mentioned there were  10,000 law enforcement personnel in this CIRCUS.  We have a total of 28,000 troops in all of South Korea!!! On the newscast they look like chickens with their heads cut off running their cars back and forth to the same location - why are they leaving the scene? - doing a coffee or pizza run??? Classical Keystone cops routine and it's NOT funny!  I thought paying these jokers $100K apiece and more they would be more professional and organized - They are wasting our money with this massive inefficiency.  I didn't see this much confusion at 9/11 or Waco (where Dividians had 50 Caliber machine guns!) or Oklahoma City. This police HYSTERIA is in my most cynical view is all about cowboy/juvenile  excitement by the cops and the greed of getting massive overtime pay because no one in their right mind would orchestrate such a disorganized fiasco!   -- A veteran of 60s riots!

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetell/2013/04/19/estimating-the-economic-cost-of-the-boston-manhunt/?link=sfmw

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2013, 08:37:56 PM »
holy shit the internet warriors are on the move

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2013, 08:41:07 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2013, 08:44:37 PM »
holy shit the internet warriors are on the move
Is that all you have?

As popular as your opinion is here, I'll take it as a compliment you disagree with most of what I say. ;)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2013, 08:48:25 PM »
i have a feeling the same people that complain about the amount of cops used would be complaining if they didn't have enough and the bombers got away

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2013, 08:50:32 PM »
Seriously ::)

“Jim Rickards ‏@JamesGRickards 2h
#AlQaeda will never "defeat" us. But, they might just bankrupt us. $100,000,000 to arrest a teenager is one way to frame the issue. #Boston

Max Keiser ‏@maxkeiser 2h
City of Boston blew $330 mn. on lock down equivalent to 235,000 Oz's of Gold. America is going bankrupt chasing its own tail.

With total economic shutdown of Boston plus expenses to find two teenagers, property damage, ,stock losses, etc., odds are this was a $1 billion+ hit. Which was all preventable by proper screening of a Chechen who returned from Russia after a mysterious 6 month trip. PC is going to kill us and we're more than happy to load the gun which is going to zap us.... - Johngaltfla

http://www.examiner.com/article/marathon-bombing-terrorists-could-cost-the-city-of-boston-nearly-1-billion

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 08:50:56 PM »
i have a feeling the same people that complain about the amount of cops used would be complaining if they didn't have enough and the bombers got away

I think people will complain because it looks bad and the agencies look like a bunch of incompetent clowns.

The numbers are not the issue.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 08:57:46 PM »
yeah 4 days ,incompetent clowns.next time why don't you and chavez go and get it done,im sure you 2 can rap it up in a day.don't for get your keyboards and computer chairs

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2013, 08:59:05 PM »
They spent a tiny fraction of this in their manhunt for dorner and he claimed to have quite the stockpile of weapons.  I guess LA area should be pretty thankful the Feds didn't send in their army lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2013, 09:01:20 PM »
yeah 4 days ,incompetent clowns.next time why don't you and chavez go and get it done,im sure you 2 can rap it up in a day.don't for get your keyboards and computer chairs
Still don't get why they did all that when they probably could have had him located quick with a few good bloodhounds...  I guess DHS in all the billions spent don't have access to a few good dogs lol...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2013, 09:01:48 PM »
They spent a tiny fraction of this in their manhunt for dorner and he claimed to have quite the stockpile of weapons.  I guess LA area should be pretty thankful the Feds didn't send in their army lol...

Too far from the East coast. Most people don't even know it was going on.

It wasn't all over the news so it wasn't the same perceived evil.

Blacken sounds like the kind of person who wants the government to take care of him.

Shameful.