Author Topic: Conspiracy Deniers  (Read 29714 times)

jprc10

• Getbig III
Re: Conspiracy Deniers
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2013, 09:29:31 AM »
To prevent public uprisings against the government.

I'm thinking the government has the military and police on their side and would use them if such a situation would arise. Do you really think a group of people with a few guns could actually up rise against their governments?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2013, 09:31:10 AM »
One of the friends of the two Boston Bombers brothers over heard a conversation about bombs by one of the brothers. The friend asked what they were talking about. The one brother said nothing bro, you didn't hear anything. Don't be all paranoid. The brother was using a COINTELPRO tactic to quiet the friend so that he didn't catch on to the conspiracy that the two brothers were planning. And make no mistake, the Bombings were a Conspiracy.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2013, 09:32:56 AM »
I'm thinking the government has the military and police on their side and would use them if such a situation would arise. Do you really think a group of people with a few guns could actually up rise against their governments?

Syria? Libya?

There are many other examples but these are the most recent.

Despite technology, wars are still fought on the ground by infantry. How else does one control a city or take an industrial area?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2013, 09:35:45 AM »

It's not a few guns...Its millions at the hands of people that when the shit hit the fan, would protect their kids at any cost. What the Government is doing today is bringing in people from Africa and all over to fill spots in the local police force. LA is filled with these types of people. And its spreading. These local police will have no ties with America and will have no problem(guilt) following orders of taking out whoever gets in the way of the Hierarchy's plan...There is no reason whatsoever why any police force in America need men and women from Ghana patrolling the American streets. But it's happening.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2013, 09:41:09 AM »
No, it is not some mysterious force. Just evil humans. Humans have been evil since they came into being. Next you're going to tell me humans are incapable of evil acts?? Governments throughout history have been evil.

The cartoons or images comments related to the WTC are just distractions to ridicule the whole 911 truth movement. Though it technically is within the capability of special effects artists to simulate planes flying into the building.

There are plenty of evil humans, and I think we all know a few of them.  But they don't control the world.  Many cannot control their own lives, much less the world. 

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2013, 09:41:57 AM »
Syria? Libya?

There are many other examples but these are the most recent.

Sure, but I think the situation would be a lot different in a 1st world country like the US or the UK.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2013, 09:43:07 AM »
I will admit that it is conspiratorial to constantly show the younger brother's junior high pictures as if he were some kind of angel, and not a ruthless fucking murderer.

But that is the news networks.  And if you want to say that the media "control" the world, well, they do control our thought processes in the USA ......at least that goes for many of us.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2013, 09:43:54 AM »
you are forgetting that military and police have families too. And they may or may not agree with the politicians...will of the people, remember that...
Anarchy will never work here. Everything is done covertly---using the media, using lobbyists, using disasters, using policies, corporations.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2013, 09:45:56 AM »
Do you think the police and military will shoot their own family members? Some might? Many law enforcement officers and military personnel know the government is corrupt and when push comes to shove will side with the people.

Of course you do have sociopaths and those without family that will turn on the people. It actually takes a small amount of these to kill many people. A genocide can be executed with small numbers if they are committed.

In a gorilla warfare with 100 millions civilian armed with guns against a heavily armed government the government will lose. Unless they commit suicide and nuke us all in the process.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2013, 09:46:53 AM »
Not having the ability to feel empathy(sociopath) is also considered a "mental problem"...And 1 out of every 24 people who walk the earth have this "mental problem"...Many of them making up the Governments of the world and running fortune 500 companies.

you gotta understand though, socio/phsycopaths are here because they need to be, through evolution.

They may have certain perks to their personality type, but then again they are never going to be "human" like most of the population .. and they know that.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2013, 09:49:42 AM »
There are plenty of evil humans, and I think we all know a few of them.  But they don't control the world.  Many cannot control their own lives, much less the world. 

Haha ok. They care about you. All those greedy bankers and elites with all that money have a lot more power than you do. They can buy politicians, security, getaways etc. They own the media and dictate what is aired or printed.

But they don't control the world and they can't control their own lives. And they care about you. (note sarcasm)

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2013, 09:53:20 AM »
Several school shootings - ok. How many people were killed in these mass shootings? 1000? How many people have governments killed with guns? Millions. Many more people die each year from car accidents. Do we ban cars now? How about the 1.3 million babies being aborted every year?

Cars are a necessity, regardless of the deaths that occur.  Go ahead and ban cars and watch what happens.

But if you drive your car with the designated purpose of hitting and killing someone, they won't renew your license anytime soon.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2013, 09:53:48 AM »
Sure, but I think the situation would be a lot different in a 1st world country like the US or the UK.

That is debatable but it is better to be safe than sorry, rather than just hope for the best.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2013, 09:55:49 AM »
Haha ok. They care about you. All those greedy bankers and elites with all that money have a lot more power than you do. They can buy politicians, security, getaways etc. They own the media and dictate what is aired or printed.

But they don't control the world and they can't control their own lives. And they care about you. (note sarcasm)

Are you talking about controlling the world or Wall Street?

Yeah bro, some very rich SOB's control Wall Street.  Okay?  There is very little we can do about that with Bernanke as Fed Chairman.  But you can blame Obama for keeping him in there.  And you can blamce the Congress for letting it happen.

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2013, 10:26:50 AM »
you are forgetting that military and police have families too. And they may or may not agree with the politicians...will of the people, remember that...
Anarchy will never work here. Everything is done covertly---using the media, using lobbyists, using disasters, using policies, corporations.

Do you think the police and military will shoot their own family members? Some might? Many law enforcement officers and military personnel know the government is corrupt and when push comes to shove will side with the people.

Of course you do have sociopaths and those without family that will turn on the people. It actually takes a small amount of these to kill many people. A genocide can be executed with small numbers if they are committed.

In a gorilla warfare with 100 millions civilian armed with guns against a heavily armed government the government will lose. Unless they commit suicide and nuke us all in the process.

These are good points, but don't you think the government also foresees the military and/or police turning on them just like you do? In which case what "force" will they be left with to carry out their "plans"? What would be the purpose of gun control then?
I guess we're just going to have to wait and see if all these theories are indeed true. I personally have a hard time believing most of them.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2013, 10:54:36 AM »
If you're living in a "civilized" society today and you're not seeing the onslaught of collectivism than it's basically over. The conspiracy theory hype is a tool to kill off points that are raised by more independent media outlets - made possible on a larger scale by the internet.
There's lots of bullshit flying but at the core people are now more able than ever to peek behind the curtains.
Many people in power are vain and dumb which is the sole reason that we can still exchange a lot of information over the internet... one side sees great chances for more control the other uses the very same basis to break free.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2013, 03:13:04 PM »
These are good points, but don't you think the government also foresees the military and/or police turning on them just like you do? In which case what "force" will they be left with to carry out their "plans"? What would be the purpose of gun control then?
I guess we're just going to have to wait and see if all these theories are indeed true. I personally have a hard time believing most of them.

The military won't turn on the Hierarchy if the military is made up of people from other countries. It's a big reason to keep the UN forces off of American soil. Fill up a military full of sociopaths that don't have any Patriotism toward and area and they won't be turning on the leaders. They will follow orders.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2013, 05:14:05 PM »
If so many Americans view their government as the enemy, and they seriously believe this.  Why don't they move to Russia, or Afghanistan or IRAN and go fight the evil American empire from there.  I think the majority of conspiracy whack-jobs are seriously mentally ill.  We all know their are conspiracies, but the recent trend of naming every recent tragedy a conspiracy moments after the event is absurd and only lends credence to the official story.  The problem is, the average American is spoiled beyond belief, if the really want to go live in a repressive regime, maybe they should try living in North Korea or Saudi Arabia.  A week living in a genuine repressive regime will see them begging to get back to the American 'NAZI' Empire.
V

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2013, 06:30:12 AM »
I seriously worry about you Ropo, my quote was a joke, as I think the majority of conspiracies theories are bunk.  And to think their is no such thing as a conspiracy theory shows that you are either incredibly naive or actually don't understand what the word conspiracy actually means.  It it's simplest terms a conspiracy is a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.  This has been happening since the beginning of time, and there are countless conspiracies that are now known.  From the failed assassination of Cicero in 63 BC or The Assassination of President Abraham Lincoln to the more recent Project MKULTRA or Watergate.  Historically, there are countless KNOWN conspiracies, this isn't conjecture, it is FACT.  Only a fool would even try and debunk known conspiracies like Watergate were countless Government officials were actually convicted and found guilty of conspiracy.  Conspiracies have been such a common theme throughout history, only a fool would think they don't exist today.

Instead of going back as far as times of Jesus, please deliver even one real and concrete evidense about the modern day false flag operations. Moon hoax, 9/11, Sandy Hook etc. Should not be any problem for genius like you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2013, 07:07:45 AM »
Instead of going back as far as times of Jesus, please deliver even one real and concrete evidense about the modern day false flag operations. Moon hoax, 9/11, Sandy Hook etc. Should not be any problem for genius like you.
We were talking about conspiracies, not false flags.  And I am not a big believer in false flags, although the Gulf of Tonkin incident is very suspicious.
V

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2013, 02:37:26 AM »
We were talking about conspiracies, not false flags.  And I am not a big believer in false flags, although the Gulf of Tonkin incident is very suspicious.

And that nitpicking take you exactly where? Does it prove anything but  the fact, that you are unable to answer any questions concerning the evidence. Every one who can read knows that you foil hat morons use terms like false flag and conspiracy randomly without even knowing the true meaning of the terms.   

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2013, 05:05:14 AM »
And that nitpicking take you exactly where? Does it prove anything but  the fact, that you are unable to answer any questions concerning the evidence. Every one who can read knows that you foil hat morons use terms like false flag and conspiracy randomly without even knowing the true meaning of the terms.   
Well, their is a difference, I don't really believe there is much evidence for false flags, and I don't really believe in the majority of conspiracies either.  But their is no doubt their are conspiracies, like I said It it's simplest terms a conspiracy is a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful and I am sure that happens a lot.
V

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2013, 09:28:22 PM »
Well, their is a difference, I don't really believe there is much evidence for false flags, and I don't really believe in the majority of conspiracies either.  But their is no doubt their are conspiracies, like I said It it's simplest terms a conspiracy is a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful and I am sure that happens a lot.

So, please deliver even one real and concrete evidence about the modern day conspiracies like Moon hoax, 9/11, Sandy Hook etc. Should not be any problem for genius like you. Point is there isn't one. No one has ever seen even one, there is only claims and speculation by idiots. This is common factor among all these theories.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2013, 09:42:28 PM »
So, please deliver even one real and concrete evidence about the modern day conspiracies like Moon hoax, 9/11, Sandy Hook etc. Should not be any problem for genius like you. Point is there isn't one. No one has ever seen even one, there is only claims and speculation by idiots. This is common factor among all these theories.
I don't believe in the moon hoax or sandy Hook and I am hardly about to get into 9/11 with you again.  Like I said, I think the majority of conspiracies are nonsense, I probably will always consider 9/11 suspicious just based on the way the buildings fell and the lack of precedence regarding buildings collapsing due to fire.  I am not saying it is a conspiracy, merely suspicious.  But like I said, I am over talking about 9/11.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2013, 06:28:17 PM »
Boston Man Confronts Alex Jones Reporter: ‘People Like You Shouldn’t Be Able to Drive a Car Much Less Espouse Your Opinions in Public’

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V