Author Topic: Conspiracy Deniers  (Read 29717 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Conspiracy Deniers
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2013, 01:51:49 AM »
I don't believe in the moon hoax or sandy Hook and I am hardly about to get into 9/11 with you again.  Like I said, I think the majority of conspiracies are nonsense, I probably will always consider 9/11 suspicious just based on the way the buildings fell and the lack of precedence regarding buildings collapsing due to fire.  I am not saying it is a conspiracy, merely suspicious.  But like I said, I am over talking about 9/11.

So you are smart enough to understand, that you can't win with the foil hat morons arguments? I can respect that, that shows you are above the average foil hats. What comes to those theories, only those are true, which has some concrete evidence to back up the conspiracy, like watergate.

For example, after 9/11 plenty of houses has collapsed by fire, by itself etc. and none of those has been pointed out to prove something about 9/11. Why? Nothing to do with it. You guys go wrong when you think 9/11 like series on incidents, while it is chain reaction what comes happenings in manhattan. That's why it is suspicious for you. You look at it and see plane hit. You see fire. You see collapse. You see WTC7 going down long after. They are like still pictures in your minds, while they really are chain going forward with the enormous force. Think about it?

If you take out the one piece of puzzle, what happen? No plane hit, just massive fire, what is outcome? 9 times out of ten, no collapse. Just plane hit, no massive fire, what happen? 10 times out of ten, no collapse. How I can say that? Easily. Towers take the hit, and stand for an hour in fire before collapse. No fire, no collapse. Massive fire without the plane hit, and you have all of the fire resistant material at its place, there isn't any spread debris, papers etc. all over the place, so I doubt that it wouldn't collapse. But when you add up these incidents like they happen one after another, outcome is different.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2013, 01:52:24 AM »
Boston Man Confronts Alex Jones Reporter: ‘People Like You Shouldn’t Be Able to Drive a Car Much Less Espouse Your Opinions in Public’

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2013, 02:24:01 AM »
So you are smart enough to understand, that you can't win with the foil hat morons arguments? I can respect that, that shows you are above the average foil hats. What comes to those theories, only those are true, which has some concrete evidence to back up the conspiracy, like watergate.

For example, after 9/11 plenty of houses has collapsed by fire, by itself etc. and none of those has been pointed out to prove something about 9/11. Why? Nothing to do with it. You guys go wrong when you think 9/11 like series on incidents, while it is chain reaction what comes happenings in manhattan. That's why it is suspicious for you. You look at it and see plane hit. You see fire. You see collapse. You see WTC7 going down long after. They are like still pictures in your minds, while they really are chain going forward with the enormous force. Think about it?

If you take out the one piece of puzzle, what happen? No plane hit, just massive fire, what is outcome? 9 times out of ten, no collapse. Just plane hit, no massive fire, what happen? 10 times out of ten, no collapse. How I can say that? Easily. Towers take the hit, and stand for an hour in fire before collapse. No fire, no collapse. Massive fire without the plane hit, and you have all of the fire resistant material at its place, there isn't any spread debris, papers etc. all over the place, so I doubt that it wouldn't collapse. But when you add up these incidents like they happen one after another, outcome is different.
After investigating the conspiracy issue more thoroughly, I understand more how certain parties could benefit from propagating conspiracy theories.   9/11 will always just be this surreal event for me, as I am sure it is for a lot of people.  Like I said, I think I will always find it extraordinary and somehow suspicious.  I think it may be one of those events that the whole truth can never be known.  But you may be right, and I actually appreciated the way you argued your point, you seem to have investigated it quite a bit.  You probably would have a better conversion rate if you toned down the disparaging remarks, but it is obvious that you get tired of the foil hats (lol)
V

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2013, 12:58:57 AM »
w

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2013, 01:17:30 AM »

Jesus, If Americans aren't happy having access to the best food, the best entertainment, education, employment, leisure time, freedom, the worlds most powerful military, access to health services and medicine and the best conditions in the entire history of life on earth.  What hope do the rest of us have, let alone the truly oppressed, poverty stricken and helpless.

Why are Americans so god damn spoiled?, they are impossible to please.  It's always gimme, gimme, gimme.  We want more, nothings good enough, always biting the hand that feeds them.
V

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2013, 07:41:15 AM »
Jesus, If Americans aren't happy having access to the best food, the best entertainment, education, employment, leisure time, freedom, the worlds most powerful military, access to health services and medicine and the best conditions in the entire history of life on earth.  What hope do the rest of us have, let alone the truly oppressed, poverty stricken and helpless.

Why are Americans so god damn spoiled?, they are impossible to please.  It's always gimme, gimme, gimme.  We want more, nothings good enough, always biting the hand that feeds them.

So many best's, but you are still dying much younger than europeans, you have bigger infant mortality rate than third world countries in africa, and you make tens of thousands homicides per year. Have you ever considered the fact, that you live in illusion? You get sick eating gene manipulated shit, you have highest rate of mentally disorders, you have 99% of all the doomsday mongers of the world, you have enormous crime rates, low pay, lot on unemployment, your society is going down so fast that no one has ever seen anything so fast, but your illusion is still going strong.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2013, 07:13:53 PM »
So you're acknowledging Watergate to be something that would have otherwise been considered conspiracy, Ropo?  Just want to confirm what you're saying.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2013, 11:55:34 PM »
So you're acknowledging Watergate to be something that would have otherwise been considered conspiracy, Ropo?  Just want to confirm what you're saying.

Otherwise? There wasn't foil hat morons and internet in that time, so there is no way that it could spring out some foil hat theories. That was  conspiracy, which was exposed, investigated etc. by adults, not snot nose teenagers in the internet. That's why it is different case. When you can reduce the idiot factor like that, picture is clear.  Furthermore, there wasn't any involvement by muslims, by natzis, by judes, so there isn't that typical foil hat agenda: natzis and muslims are good, governance  and jews are bad.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2013, 09:01:15 AM »
Otherwise? There wasn't foil hat morons and internet in that time, so there is no way that it could spring out some foil hat theories. That was  conspiracy, which was exposed, investigated etc. by adults, not snot nose teenagers in the internet. That's why it is different case. When you can reduce the idiot factor like that, picture is clear.  Furthermore, there wasn't any involvement by muslims, by natzis, by judes, so there isn't that typical foil hat agenda: natzis and muslims are good, governance  and jews are bad.

If the Watergate break-in itself had been successful, it may be considered "conspiracy" or "tinfoil hat" to think that such vast wrongdoing took place on behalf of the administration.  

Isn't that a fair statement?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2013, 12:51:24 AM »
If the Watergate break-in itself had been successful, it may be considered "conspiracy" or "tinfoil hat" to think that such vast wrongdoing took place on behalf of the administration.  

Isn't that a fair statement?

No it isn't, because the whole media which is base of the foil hat industry is absent. All these complete crazy and childish theories grows in the internet, because all the friendless and mentally sick children's live through it, and shovel this shit in their empty heads. These theories doesn't live outside the internet, because they need interactivity and endless input from morons of the world. Of course there was rumors and speculations about Watergate, like there were about the Titanic, Kennedys and all that shit, but those days it was much more simple than now, when every one has his opinion, no matter how fucking crazy moron he is.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2013, 08:35:25 AM »
No it isn't, because the whole media which is base of the foil hat industry is absent. All these complete crazy and childish theories grows in the internet, because all the friendless and mentally sick children's live through it, and shovel this shit in their empty heads. These theories doesn't live outside the internet, because they need interactivity and endless input from morons of the world. Of course there was rumors and speculations about Watergate, like there were about the Titanic, Kennedys and all that shit, but those days it was much more simple than now, when every one has his opinion, no matter how fucking crazy moron he is.

You're not suggesting that discussion about the Nixon Administration doesn't exist on the internet, are you?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2013, 08:58:40 PM »
You're not suggesting that discussion about the Nixon Administration doesn't exist on the internet, are you?

There is also discussion about Jesus, about Moses, about Judas, about earth being flat, about Titanic, about every fucking thing which is too much to teenagers brains, but do it matter? No, because there is no point what so ever in that utterly bullshit what they write. Are you suggesting that these brainless foil hats has some inside information which wasn't available at that time when all this happen? There is of course some details which has been clarified after the event, but was it really conspiracy? Nixon was a fucking criminal and piece of shit, that's all.

With all this nonsense you have to understand what is the difference between the fact, and the claim. Fact is based on real life and concrete evidences, claim is based on trust. You have to trust that claim is true, because there isn't any facts to prove it. That's why you and the rest of the world can claim anything you want, but true will be revealed only if you have proved facts about the matter. Never seen even one in these discussions among the foil hats. These fuckers doesn't even know, what concrete and real evidence means ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2013, 03:05:19 AM »
There is also discussion about Jesus, about Moses, about Judas, about earth being flat, about Titanic, about every fucking thing which is too much to teenagers brains, but do it matter? No, because there is no point what so ever in that utterly bullshit what they write. Are you suggesting that these brainless foil hats has some inside information which wasn't available at that time when all this happen? There is of course some details which has been clarified after the event, but was it really conspiracy? Nixon was a fucking criminal and piece of shit, that's all.

With all this nonsense you have to understand what is the difference between the fact, and the claim. Fact is based on real life and concrete evidences, claim is based on trust. You have to trust that claim is true, because there isn't any facts to prove it. That's why you and the rest of the world can claim anything you want, but true will be revealed only if you have proved facts about the matter. Never seen even one in these discussions among the foil hats. These fuckers doesn't even know, what concrete and real evidence means ;D

Couldn't agree more, ...and there was a whole lotta "concrete evidences" that day, ...pulverized evidences,  :D
...and still standing evidences. ...at least still standing for the next 25 mins anyway.

of course there are the morons who prefer to trust the claim that building 7 fell from fire, or that a paper passport could miraculously survive flames powerful enough to pulverize concrete to a fine dust, ...and waft down to the ground, undamaged, and in pristine condition within minutes of the explosions fire.  ::)  ::)

w

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2013, 03:16:40 AM »
Couldn't agree more, ...and there was a whole lotta "concrete evidences" that day, ...pulverized evidences,  :D
...and still standing evidences. ...at least still standing for the next 25 mins anyway.

of course there are the morons who prefer to trust the claim that building 7 fell from fire, or that a paper passport could miraculously survive flames powerful enough to pulverize concrete to a fine dust, ...and waft down to the ground, undamaged, and in pristine condition within minutes of the explosions fire.  ::)  ::)

I hope you know what you just did, Ropo is right now preparing to go to war and debate 9/11 conspiracy theories until you either give up or leave getbig.
V

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2013, 01:34:33 PM »

So you'd say that Nixon was a criminal and a piece of shit, but that conspiracy didn't take place?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2013, 10:18:30 PM »
Couldn't agree more, ...and there was a whole lotta "concrete evidences" that day, ...pulverized evidences,  :D

of course there are the morons who prefer to trust the claim that building 7 fell from fire, or that a paper passport could miraculously survive flames powerful enough to pulverize concrete to a fine dust, ...and waft down to the ground, undamaged, and in pristine condition within minutes of the explosions fire.  ::)  ::)

And here we go again with the utterly bullshit? It is difficult to me to understand, that some one is still stupid enough to call those childish claims to "concrete evidence". There isn't anything concrete in that crap, nothing pulverised, there is only dumb teenagers who has been amazed by the things which they are not able to understand with their childish imagination. For example, WTC7. For you and other morons, foil hat imbeciles make a video which shows only five last seconds of it's collapse. Whole process did take hours, and even just the collapse, when you look original video, takes 15 seconds, so what is the point? The claim of the foil hat morons is simple: WTC 7 collapse was so fast, it could not be anything else than controlled demolition by explosives, and to prove it, they show you the clip which has 5 last seconds of the process of hours, which lead in this outcome. Why they do it like this? Because their story doesn't fly without counterfeit the evidence. If you look original video, you have to understand that collapse takes at least 12, not five seconds, so there is nothing miraculous and too fast in it. Furthermore, same video show how front side of the building will collapse far before the backside, which lost all it's support, and drop without anything to slow it's falling.

And now you sit there with your thumb in your ass, and wonder why it collapse? There was not passenger jet, there wasn't even single big bird flying towards the building, so why it went down? This is how foil hats want you to think about the matter. In real world, when WTC 1 went down, it tilted while falling and the debris of it hit the building between it and WTC 7 breaking it's roof and structure, and in WTC 7 smashing in it's facade. There is plenty of photos about this. The facade of the building was broken in up and pushed in more than half way of the thickness of the building, it was on fire from ground to  to the top. There is photos about this also. After taking these hits the building was hours on fire, and finally collapsed. If you look the pictures and original videos, the truth seem to be quite different that the foil hat version of it. Why? Foil hats want you to look these things through the drinking straw, which they point in the direction they want to show you. I want to take that straw away and show you the big picture and whole truth. They tell you that looking through their straw meas that you are "thinking matters with your own brains", but that is bullshit. Only if you wonder why you has to look things through their straw, you are thinking at all.

What comes to different details like identification cards and shit like that, these things happen. WTC towers were empty shells, concrete and steel in their core, so when the plane hits there was debris from the plane flying out from the opposite side of the tower. Can you say for sure, that among of that debris wasn't ass of the terrorist, still in his pants and the identification in the pocket. There was thousands of tonns of papers and documents flying around, pieces of workers and passangers, so will it be complete impossible that some identification is found from the street below? Even after some ordinary plane crash there is passports and driving licenses to be found, so why this should be different? Because foil hats claim that it is, but there really isn't any real reason for that.

WTC 7 after collapse. You see in the picture how there is wall panels of the WTC 1 on the top of the ruins of WTC 7. How they are there? That part of the WTC 7 has been on ground and under the wall panels from the time of the collapse of WTC 1.

Tiny little fire in WTC7 but how it is on fire while nothing has even touch it? Well, almost nothing, if we ignore the WTC 1  ;D World slowest  free fall:
and how foil hat morons want you to see it:
Even the most ignorant piece of shit should see the difference.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2013, 11:34:20 PM »
In a word... NO

E-kul, the time to warn me is BEFORE hand.   OY!
w

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2013, 11:56:34 PM »
So you'd say that Nixon was a criminal and a piece of shit, but that conspiracy didn't take place?

Do you really need some one to spell it out for you word by word, letter by letter? My life is too short to do that.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2013, 07:11:06 AM »
Repo, you will go round  and round with people like this forever.  They have made up their minds and no amount of reasoning or facts can change it.  They are beyond the point of no return.  To admit their mistake would crush their self image at this point.  As many CTs, 911 is a laughable and silly as moonbots, and tragically paranoid people are no different.  They fall prey to the same spin they accuse our government of but instead that spin comes from things like truther or birther sites and people like Alex Jones.

They will just cut and paste, images, memes, you tide clips, like a spam convention, or dodge, deflect or cherry pick.  Most, not all as some have good arguments, are ignorant whack jobs.  The ones that have good arguments usually don't say much about the main stream CT's because they are smart enough to realized what they are based on.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2013, 10:40:40 AM »
Do you really need some one to spell it out for you word by word, letter by letter? My life is too short to do that.

It's a 'yes' or 'no' question, Ropo.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2013, 12:15:48 AM »
It's a 'yes' or 'no' question, Ropo.

No, it isn't so simple. It is a question about the fact, that I don't give a shit. I have no interest at all about the watergate, because for me, it is closed case, ancient history with no interest at all. I know that the most stupidest mental cases of you guys are drawing equals signs between watergate and 9/11, but please, spare me from that nonsense. It is almost too hard as it is, because of the overwhelming awareness about the fact how fucking ignorant fools americans really are. And you guys have a nuclear weapons? I rather give them to apes, because I can trust the reasoning what they are capable ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2013, 05:25:17 PM »
No, it isn't so simple. It is a question about the fact, that I don't give a shit. I have no interest at all about the watergate, because for me, it is closed case, ancient history with no interest at all. I know that the most stupidest mental cases of you guys are drawing equals signs between watergate and 9/11, but please, spare me from that nonsense. It is almost too hard as it is, because of the overwhelming awareness about the fact how fucking ignorant fools americans really are. And you guys have a nuclear weapons? I rather give them to apes, because I can trust the reasoning what they are capable ;D

Conspiracy absolutely took place, Ropo, and it was only found by slight chance.  It is that simple.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2013, 05:07:47 PM »
killuminati, death to the nwo, what is life if you condone the very existence of powers that be and their agenda.............and condone the effects on your very life and existence............... muthafucking heart and soul people...........if your not awake and using your heart and soul to fight the enemy, then what the fuck are you doing.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2013, 06:24:09 PM »
If some kind of Global conspiracy didn’t exist, then how come amateurs such as myself have been able to easily predict long ago what is happening now.

What, specifically did you predict asshole that was so unlikely to happen that made your "prediction" extremely unlikely before it was proven true? Remember, I want SPECIFICS.

And tell something else while you're at it... If there is such a global conspiracy, which is so well-planned and executed and which has pulled the wool over the collective eyes of the entire world then tell me, why would those "negative forces" that "control" the world allow an "amateur" like you spout your nonsense and risk exposing their carefully laid out plans?

I’m no veteran, nor anywhere near as intimate with the subject as some, but here are some of the things that were obvious to me prior to their taking place:

No. You're just an idiot.

1) Gun control in America. It was clear to me years ago that the American government was desperate to disarm America like they have most of the Western World. It’s a simple fact that tyrants can’t stand a population able to defend itself and, America’s government now being a tyranny, it had to push for gun control at some point.

Efforts to implement more and more gun control are hardly a novel prediction, nor did they catch anyone by surprise. It's almost as sure a bet as "politicians lie."

2) Further wars in the Middle-East and North Africa, such as Libya. After the illegal invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan those of us who did some research discovered that the Zionist-controlled West still had to ‘Democratize’ a select few nations – nations who had not yet had a Rothschild-controlled central bank installed to control their currency, tax and prosperity.

More stunning predictions, completely unexpected and frightening... ::)

3) The ongoing economic crisis. Clearly by design to loot us, distract us and weaken us.

It was very had to predict that an economic crisis would result when massive deficit spending and shit economic policies were applied... No economics textbook describes such a thing. Why, they say that the more you deficit spend, the better off you are. And you can even see that in your everyday life!

4) The emergence of an EU armed force and the creation of police forces whose members are not indigenous to the country they police. This is to prepare for civil unrest and to ensure that those officers have no personal relationships to the people they’re set to suppress or even fire upon.

Hasn't quite emerged yet, but why is that such a shocking prediction? The tendency in Europe (up until recently) was to push for more and more unification. A common defense force was a very logical step for them to contemplate. A blind man in a coma could have made that prediction.

I’m not special

Oh, you're special. Short bus special!

If there is no global conspiracy then how could an ordinary person predict such specific things?

You predicted nothing asshole. But even if you had "predicted" something then so what? It proves nothing After all, it's possible to win the Powerball jackpot without "predicting" the numbers - merely by guessing them. And there, you have to guess random events. In real life, it's not that difficult to say "Action X is likely to result in Y" and go from there.

I have to wonder

Careful. Don't want to sprain your brain. You must ease into it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2013, 09:54:23 PM »