Author Topic: Do any of you work with African American females?  (Read 16587 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Do any of you work with African American females?
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2013, 06:06:25 PM »
Had one hitting on me a couple times, both disgusting tho. One way more than the other.

I'm telling you if you are a white guy with muscles black woman go crazy.  I didn't say that was a good thing.  How many times do you see a Halley Barry look alike walking around?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2013, 06:10:07 PM »
I'm telling you if you are a white guy with muscles black woman go crazy.  I didn't say that was a good thing.  How many times do you see a Halley Barry look alike walking around?
think of it like a white knight or Thor thing, like white women and athletic or jacked (dark) black men---the Mandingo Complex.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2013, 06:14:44 PM »
think of it like a white knight or Thor thing, like white women and athletic or jacked (dark) black men---the Mandingo Complex.

Is it fair though to say most white woman aren't primarily attracted to a jacked physique like a black woman. A white woman more that likely is focused on your financial status vs black woman who are use to being the bread winner so that doesn't matter as much.

I hope doesn't come off racist, rather truthful.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2013, 06:17:00 PM »
I don't consider myself a racist person but if there's one thing I've learned through the years is that many AA females have bottled-up hostility toward white males.

I happen to work with a particularly nasty ho who got divorced about 5 years ago, has 2 kids and she takes defensive to an extreme, specially when it's a white male that she's arguing with.

As "luck" would have it, I seem to have gotten under her skin and she actually went to HR to complain about me creating a "hostile environment" and that I called her a "dumb bitch" and the n-word.

Now, it's one thing to curse aloud and another, very different, thing to slander. I think I have a case for the civil courts.

Have you ever gone through something like this?

Sounds like you're the problem.

I have a black female co-worker at work in a very similar situation like that too, and it's because the other white farts had attitude that she did the same thing to them. She's fine with me because I'm not a racist or power tripping prick. And the boss loves her too, she's very hard working.

Be a racist, and expect to be treated fairly? No.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2013, 06:18:47 PM »
Is it fair though to say most white woman aren't primarily attracted to a jacked physique like a black woman. A white woman more that likely is focused on your financial status vs black woman who are use to being the bread winner so that doesn't matter as much.

Cheap women attract cheap incentives. It has nothing to do with race. A gold digger, materialistic woman could be white or black. A woman attracted to a muscular and masculine male over a dinky stick figure 'male' also is not race based. Just because TV shows bieber fans loving bieber girl... doesn't mean all white girls are like that.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2013, 06:25:28 PM »

maybe...I was giving how the opposite is, there is always the opposite. Black women, especially ones who are out of shape, or have image issues, tend to go wild over jacked white dudes. And white chicks who are especially into sports, go wild over jacked black dudes.

i see it all the time.In America sports reign  supreme. You go to the clubs, and if there are football players, etc...you'll see what I'm talking about. Especially at the college and grad school level. And especially if they follow football or basketball.

...but around these parts (Washington DC) if you are financially set, and a jack black dude, you have your pick..because one like a freakjng unicorn...
Because women make their own money, you'll see a hot ass blonde attorney with a jacked street "thug"...
And bail him out when he gets in trouble. Of course, there are exceptions, many exceptions like that.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2013, 06:28:38 PM »
Cheap women attract cheap incentives. It has nothing to do with race. A gold digger, materialistic woman could be white or black. A woman attracted to a muscular and masculine male over a dinky stick figure 'male' also is not race based. Just because TV shows bieber fans loving bieber girl... doesn't mean all white girls are like that.

So you're saying black woman aren't use to being the bread winner, and white woman aren't primarily focused on a man who's established? I can tell you now I can walk around shredded at 8%bf looking awesome and the prettiest/smartest woman I know aren't really impressed with that.  Yet they find out about certain accomplishments or see financial stability and are immediately attracted. (no matter the muscle or abs)  Black woman have a lower status quo overall when it comes to a man who's got an education or does well financially.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2013, 06:29:37 PM »
The only problem I have with people is when they are assholes otherwise I don't give a shit what color they are.
T

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2013, 06:30:50 PM »
maybe...I was giving how the opposite is, there is always the opposite. Black women, especially ones who are out of shape, or have image issues, tend to go wild over jacked white dudes. And white chicks who are especially into sports, go wild over jacked black dudes.

i see it all the time.In America sports reign  supreme. You go to the clubs, and if there are football players, etc...you'll see what I'm talking about. Especially at the college and grad school level. And especially if they follow football or basketball.

...but around these parts (Washington DC) if you are financially set, and a jack black dude, you have your pick..because one like a freakjng unicorn...
Because women make their own money, you'll see a hot ass blonde attorney with a jacked street "thug"...
And bail him out when he gets in trouble. Of course, there are exceptions, many exceptions like that.

Well stated Parker! All good points.  I did my undergrad in the States (The Ohio State Univ) so I can appreciate what you're saying.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2013, 06:46:42 PM »
Go get it Thomas Jefferson.

rofl x50!!!!  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2013, 05:07:28 PM »
Such Class in these women

"We Gonna name the liil shit GUCCI MANE or imma abortin'!"

What's with the hair?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2013, 07:59:13 PM »
Thanks TU!

THE BEEF

We are showing at E3.

I will actually be doing some of the demo during the EA press conference before E3 kicks off full time.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2013, 08:05:13 PM »
We are showing at E3.

I will actually be doing some of the demo during the EA press conference before E3 kicks off full time.

Got any special previews to show for your Getbig-Brethren? :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2013, 08:10:18 PM »
Got any special previews to show for your Getbig-Brethren? :D

All I can say is watch the EA Press conference. You may catch a glimpse of someone you have seen around getbig.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2013, 08:14:31 PM »
If we all get Xbox Ones, we can have a virtual Mr. Getbig in real time.  :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2013, 08:16:04 PM »
If we all get Xbox Ones, we can have a virtual Mr. Getbig in real time.  :D

Looking forward to it! (Gimme 10 names!!!!)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 09, 2013, 04:36:09 PM »

I once worked with a black mauritian (sp?)  She had the hots for me and got really jealous when I showed interest in another girl, she turned stalker and got really psychotic towards me.

[/quote]

Dazza would U work with Aboriginal female, or for Abo Councils in NT  ;D