Author Topic: muhammaden attacks fellow countryman dog owner  (Read 11054 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Where did the thread with....
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2013, 09:13:51 AM »
The heroic dogs eating the dirty death cultists go? Lot of posts being removed lately that have to with the subhumans. Mods caving to them crying a mere week after a terrorist attack? Sad. Grow a sack please. Thanks.
$

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Where did the thread with....
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2013, 09:16:41 AM »
Isn't your crying about your thread being removed the same thing of what you are complaining about?

"thick"  ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2013, 09:21:26 AM »
The heroic dogs eating the dirty death cultists go? Lot of posts being removed lately that have to with the subhumans. Mods caving to them crying a mere week after a terrorist attack? Sad. Grow a sack please. Thanks.

Do you mean this thread:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=475604.msg6751362#msg6751362

If so, it's still on the first page, look down about 20 threads..

"1"

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2013, 09:23:10 AM »
Isn't your crying about your thread being removed the same thing of what you are complaining about?

"thick"  ::)

It wasn't my thread Sherlock Homley. And no it's not the same. Go fucking kill yourself sympathizer. Fuck off.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2013, 09:24:39 AM »
Do you mean this thread:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=475604.msg6751362#msg6751362

If so, it's still on the first page, look down about 20 threads..

"1"

Well then there is a glitch with the "show threads with replies to your posts" cause it ain't on the list. But thanks.
$

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: muhammaden attacks fellow countryman dog owner
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2013, 09:25:42 AM »
Pick a phrase you will never hear any one say about a death cultists.... Ever.
Speak for yourself  ;)
follow the arrows

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2013, 09:26:25 AM »
Well then there is a glitch with the "show threads with replies to your posts" cause it ain't on the list. But thanks.

You're welcome.

I will forward your concerns about the "show threads with replies to your posts" option acting up to our web programmer.

Have a good day,
"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2013, 09:30:59 AM »
Threads merged..

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2013, 09:43:29 AM »
they should have savaged the kid to death

lesson to be learned
T

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2013, 09:44:52 AM »
I'm sure he is, regarding normal humans.
This type of thinking is the mirror image of the Al-qaeda extremists you so despise  :-\ There's a good reason I keep calling you a dumb brute- which in a sense is a lower form of human I suppose, because of comments like these.

The irony of you calling someone else a lower form of human is staggering beyond belief- it is itching to materialize in the form of my hand coming through the screen and smacking you in the face. But alas I am a muslim of peace, so that is not going to happen  :D
follow the arrows

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2013, 09:49:03 AM »
I am a muslim of peace, so that is not going to happen  :D

Keep believing that Sinbad.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2013, 09:50:20 AM »
Humorless schmuck, it was a joke. Making a joke is a human quality.
follow the arrows

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2013, 09:54:29 AM »
Humorless schmuck, it was a joke. Making a joke is a human quality.

Oh, i have a great sense of humor alright, as soon as you blow yourself up on your failed contraption, i will laugh for the whole week.

THE BEEF

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2013, 09:57:19 AM »
Oh, i have a great sense of humor alright, as soon as you blow yourself up on your failed contraption, i will laugh for the whole week.

THE BEEF

LOL at your sig, did you forget to log in as Hurricane Beef?  Fucking gimmick

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2013, 09:58:41 AM »
I don't care much about engaging in this kind of stupidity, I come here for the laughs not to tear people down. I actually think Kwon is a funny guy who contributes to the humor on the board, but I have serious problems with his comments regarding muslims.

If you feel your country is negatively affected by mass muslim immigrants who don't come from good backgrounds- trust me I'm the first who feels outraged and embarrassed about it. I can empathize with the fact that you are pissed off about muslims, I cannot say that had I been a westerner, say from the united states where I live, that I would not have negative stereotypes in my mind against muslims. But that is no excuse for demonizing and dehumanizing a whole people; that is patently AGAINST the western humanist values that you say separates you from "the east".
follow the arrows

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2013, 10:24:24 AM »
I don't care much about engaging in this kind of stupidity, I come here for the laughs not to tear people down. I actually think Kwon is a funny guy who contributes to the humor on the board, but I have serious problems with his comments regarding muslims.

If you feel your country is negatively affected by mass muslim immigrants who don't come from good backgrounds- trust me I'm the first who feels outraged and embarrassed about it. I can empathize with the fact that you are pissed off about muslims, I cannot say that had I been a westerner, say from the united states where I live, that I would not have negative stereotypes in my mind against muslims. But that is no excuse for demonizing and dehumanizing a whole people; that is patently AGAINST the western humanist values that you say separates you from "the east".
the problem is tha messes of immigrant our goverment takes in. over 100k/year in a country of only 9million. if its muslims from iraq or nigerians etc doesnt mather we take in to many

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2013, 10:45:13 AM »

The world would be a better place with you cultist eliminated from it. Period. Maybe human evolution could progress without you death worshippers living in the stone ages. Hope this helps.
$

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2013, 10:56:52 AM »
The world would be a better place with you cultist eliminated from it. Period. Maybe human evolution could progress without you death worshippers living in the stone ages. Hope this helps.
Perhaps if you were evolved enough you would be able to rise above your prejudices, and be able to look at the world rationally. This may enable you to truly realise what it means to be human, and where we should be heading.
follow the arrows

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2013, 11:29:35 AM »
Perhaps if you were evolved enough you would be able to rise above your prejudices, and be able to look at the world rationally. This may enable you to truly realise what it means to be human, and where we should be heading.

The Irony.
$

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2013, 11:36:39 AM »
The Irony.
Took the words right out of my mouth. You're an ignorant asswipe who thinks he's 'evolved' while not recognising the common humanity of all, and that we are all on the same boat.

But let's forget the more complex intellectual talk: you do not even have the most basic decency in addressing someone. Tell me who started attacking the other first? And i am the violent one?
follow the arrows

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2013, 12:45:49 PM »
Took the words right out of my mouth. You're an ignorant asswipe who thinks he's 'evolved' while not recognising the common humanity of all, and that we are all on the same boat.

But let's forget the more complex intellectual talk: you do not even have the most basic decency in addressing someone. Tell me who started attacking the other first? And i am the violent one?

Me...disenfranchised Catholic taught to turn the other cheek.
You...as all Muslims taught to slash at the throats of infidels.

Yes you are the violent one.

Me...disenfranchised due to the pedophile scandal. Willing to stop supporting the Catholic Church, condemn it, castrate the offenders. I still have faith... Not religion.
You...can't even condemn a monster who places a bomb at the feet of an 8 year old boy. Even when monsters claim they commit violence in the name of Islam you say it's not Islam. Some injustice committed somewhere else justifies this violence.

Yes I am the evolved one.

Me...happy with my country, have a beautiful wife, 2 beautiful daughters, a great job and in general contribute to society.
You...bitter leech who takes advantage of our system and freedom and wants to harm and change it.

Yes the world would be better off without you and the other death cultists.

Hope this helps.
$

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2013, 03:35:51 PM »
Perhaps he should have been nice.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2013, 04:37:08 PM »
Me...disenfranchised Catholic taught to turn the other cheek.
You...as all Muslims taught to slash at the throats of infidels.

Yes you are the violent one.

Me...disenfranchised due to the pedophile scandal. Willing to stop supporting the Catholic Church, condemn it, castrate the offenders. I still have faith... Not religion.
You...can't even condemn a monster who places a bomb at the feet of an 8 year old boy. Even when monsters claim they commit violence in the name of Islam you say it's not Islam. Some injustice committed somewhere else justifies this violence.

Yes I am the evolved one.

Me...happy with my country, have a beautiful wife, 2 beautiful daughters, a great job and in general contribute to society.
You...bitter leech who takes advantage of our system and freedom and wants to harm and change it.

Yes the world would be better off without you and the other death cultists.

Hope this helps.
:-X

A retort would only take attention off the irony in your post. Plug away moran  ;D
follow the arrows

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2013, 07:14:45 PM »
:-X

A retort would only take attention off the irony in your post. Plug away moran  ;D

Mohammedan trash.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2013, 07:55:09 PM »
Mohammedan trash.
Who the fuck was talking to you, rabid dog?  ???
follow the arrows