Author Topic: holy shit  (Read 2591 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
holy shit
« on: April 23, 2013, 06:02:13 PM »
this board is really fucked.....today is the first day ive had off work in almost a month and i have not left my chair....ive been amember here over 3 years and ive never seen this place so quiet.
l

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
Re: holy shit
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 06:06:09 PM »
uh oh...

gh15 is about to ban you

:-*

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 06:08:14 PM »
It's not us, it's you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 06:12:39 PM »
See, knew youd be back ;) Everyone comes back.

X

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 06:13:17 PM »
this board is really fucked.....today is the first day ive had off work in almost a month and i have not left my chair....ive been amember here over 3 years and ive never seen this place so quiet.

So contribute more.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 06:15:04 PM »
Dick lint.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 06:19:14 PM »
My balls itch. Does that help?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 06:44:30 PM »
See, knew youd be back ;) Everyone comes back.

Im not really in the modd to argue with a gimmick like the truth99...but since you did mention  you mentioned it gh15 did ban me. Granted the ban only lasts 24 hours but I am going to definitely think twice about going back.

he makes it very clear you have to choose one or the other, even mentions my name in a post of his saying that anyone who posts here gets banned. So I say my fairwell to getbig and join there exclusively.

What does he do the day after I peace out from this board? he changes his mind and says he doesnt care who posts where.....now that pissed me the fuck off ...i get no apology, no nothing.

l

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 06:45:39 PM »

Im not really in the modd to argue with a gimmick like the truth99...but since you did mention  you mentioned it gh15 did ban me. Granted the ban only lasts 24 hours but I am going to definitely think twice about going back.

he makes it very clear you have to choose one or the other, even mentions my name in a post of his saying that anyone who posts here gets banned. So I say my fairwell to getbig and join there exclusively.

What does he do the day after I peace out from this board? he changes his mind and says he doesnt care who posts where.....now that pissed me the fuck off ...i get no apology, no nothing.

:'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 07:18:40 PM »

:'(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 07:24:10 PM »
i agree no one even cares to have a conversation with me on borax , a roach powder that increases testosterone 33 percent

if people dont want to talk about something cool like that then u wonder why even post

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 07:30:01 PM »
i agree no one even cares to have a conversation with me on borax , a roach powder that increases testosterone 33 percent

if people dont want to talk about something cool like that then u wonder why even post

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

What should I mix it with?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 08:04:21 PM »

I didn't read this shit....how far into it does he admit to sucking dick?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 08:13:04 PM »
I didn't read this shit....how far into it does he admit to sucking dick?

never been attracted to another man.....I am secure enough in my sexuality as a heterosexual male, to admit when another dude looks good....I love pussy and always will.

but for  for the record if i was gay, I would have no problem admitting it either. At all....

always be proud of who you are.
l

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 08:32:28 PM »
The reason GH15 no longer cares where his members post is because he is in desperate need of contributing members.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 08:49:03 PM »
Flinstones, I hope you never let another internet man tell you what to do!  :-X :-X :-\ :-\
X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 08:56:36 PM »
The reason GH15 no longer cares where his members post is because he is in desperate need of contributing members.

nah....as physcho as that guy is, he has achieved fame beyond your wildest imagination.... I know guys who have never even heard of getbig, kids who just took up bodybuilding.... who have heard of gh15. so he's famous....
hes a good person and still a friend, but he needs to open his god damn eyes and realize the reason I am not more involved on his boarding is because I am not in a position to where I feel I can contribute to that board
l

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 10:11:39 PM »
nah....as physcho as that guy is, he has achieved fame beyond your wildest imagination.... I know guys who have never even heard of getbig, kids who just took up bodybuilding.... who have heard of gh15. so he's famous....
hes a good person and still a friend, but he needs to open his god damn eyes and realize the reason I am not more involved on his boarding is because I am not in a position to where I feel I can contribute to that board

You are brainwashed like so many others.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 10:18:44 PM »
Flinstones, I hope you never let another internet man tell you what to do!  :-X :-X :-\ :-\

Especially a man(?) that no one really knows exists or not  :-[ :).

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2013, 10:43:40 PM »
DUDE!!...we all have jobs now and we can't post all day

This place still lights up now and then.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2013, 10:45:11 PM »
Funny how unemployment is like 20% but some how the Getbig regulars all have jobs...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2013, 11:00:52 PM »
Especially a man(?) that no one really knows exists or not  :-[ :).

May make it worse.
X

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2013, 11:18:27 PM »
Welcome back Flint  8)

PS this place isn't completely dead...Tbombz showed us his pee-pee a few days ago, so....you could say GetBig still has something special going.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2013, 02:44:19 AM »
Johnny I just read that Borax article and also did a bit of research myself. Looks like it does actually raise free testosterone levels by up to a third in men.

Apparently is has no health risks at 100mg daily, and is easily passed from body in the urine.

Maybe marine should give it a try for a week and see if he can set off a motion detector to monitor progress?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2013, 03:35:56 AM »

he really is a great man the way he threatens peoples kids and families and his outstanding contribution to seeling fake steroids should short list him for at least one nobel peace prize.

T