Author Topic: Stella Tremblay, New Hampshire Legislator, Says U.S. Government Planned Boston B  (Read 315 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A Republican state legislator in New Hampshire is claiming that the United States government is responsible for the Boston Marathon bombing.

State Rep. Stella Tremblay (R-Auburn) posted on conservative talk show host Glenn Beck's Facebook page Friday that the attack and the subsequent search for suspects was playing out how Beck had suggested. She said the bombings were a plot by the federal government, and included a link to a video from another conservative talk show host Alex Jones, in which Jones also claims the federal government planned the bombing. Tremblay's message to Beck was posted Friday morning, before suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was arrested.

Just as you said would happen. Top Down, Bottom UP. The Boston Marathon was a Black Ops "terrorist" attack. One suspect killed, the other one will be too before they even have a chance to speak. Drones and now "terrorist" attacks by our own Government. Sad day, but a "wake up" to all of us. First there was a "suspect" then there wasnt. Infowars broke the story and they knew they had been "found out".

...snip...

In the video, Jones spends eight minutes discussing his theory, which includes what he says are photos of off-duty Navy SEALS near the marathon finish line and backpacks he claims contained bombs.

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/stella-tremblay-boston-bombing_n_3140461.html?1366743173

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
shit, i thought this story would fit right in here  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I think it's worth watching closely but no way in hell am I ready to absolutely say this is for sure a false flag.  to much confusion over facts and to early to say something like that.  I don't think it's wrong to question this and bring stuff out like Beck is doing, that's a good thing imo.  Just not the greatest idea to jump out and say you know 100% because that's bs at this point.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Regardless of who is responsible for the bombing, it was a great way for the government to introduce martial law and lock down a major U.S city.  The band is warming up.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Regardless of who is responsible for the bombing, it was a great way for the government to introduce martial law and lock down a major U.S city.  The band is warming up.
true... false flag or not, doesn't matter nearly as much as the government's reaction.  The things they are doing and I have a hunch they are about to do in the name of this attack won't be any less atrocious either way.

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste."--Rahm Emanuel

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
To automatically buy "the story" without further thought is the worst thing that can be done.

Yes, of course a person should be very observant of questions.