Author Topic: more psycho dreams wake up feeling ive been awake not asleep  (Read 2484 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
more psycho dreams wake up feeling ive been awake not asleep
« on: April 24, 2013, 04:35:47 AM »
trying to eat less and what not just makes me sleep more, now if i really ate a whole lot less id probably sleep a shit-ton

the other thing is my workouts really suffer if i eat much less

i may experiement with eating very little and just take alot of naps and sleep alot for a few days and see what happens

my dream around this morning , when i awoke from it i felt like i wasnt even sleeping because the dream was so vivid, like i was meerly existing somewhere else

it was in a mall again there were some fine hoes and i was with a ol friend i havent seen in years from new york when i used to visit to see relatives, a harmless friend but i was checking out these fine hoes then all of a sudden i realize that i was this mall in new york that brainwashed people so i was in a hurry to get the fuck out then one of the doors man smashed my friend in the head with the door i was pissed but wanted to get out, i was ready to fight then i woke up

seems like demons trying to get me in my dreams, its semi scary but annoying i have to always be ready for war it seems never a break in this life, i guess this gives me motivation to strive on the fullest, continue experimenting with sleep and see what happens
A

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: more psycho dreams wake up feeling ive been awake not asleep
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 04:43:30 AM »
I just saw one of the longest and most vivid dreams not nightmares but the dream had horror elements in it lasting many hours. Coincidence?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 04:46:05 AM »
I just saw one of the longest and most vivid dreams not nightmares but the dream had horror elements in it lasting many hours. Coincidence?

coincidence with what?

anyways these dreams are fucked up, i think we are a fucked up alien creation
A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 05:01:26 AM »
Sounds as though your body is adjusting to the recent decrease in food consumption. Give it time.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 05:07:35 AM »
Some of these dreams can be pretty disturbing - there's definitely a difference between nightmares and these other dreams.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 05:16:51 AM »
trying to eat less and what not just makes me sleep more, now if i really ate a whole lot less id probably sleep a shit-ton

i may experiement with eating very little and just take alot of naps and sleep alot for a few days and see what happens

my dream around this morning , when i awoke from it i felt like i wasnt even sleeping because the dream was so vivid, like i was meerly existing somewhere else

it was in a mall again there were some fine hoes and i was with a ol friend i havent seen in years from new york when i used to visit to see relatives, a harmless friend but i was checking out these fine hoes then all of a sudden i realize that i was this mall in new york that brainwashed people so i was in a hurry to get the fuck out then one of the doors man smashed my friend in the head with the door i was pissed but wanted to get out, i was ready to fight then i woke up

seems like demons trying to get me in my dreams, its semi scary but annoying i have to always be ready for war it seems never a break in this life, i guess this gives me motivation to strive on the fullest, continue experimenting with sleep and see what happens

This is pretty much how I feel about dreaming. Consider your dream world part of your life bro. Who cares if its not "real".  You can benefit a lot from dreams, don't dismiss them.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 05:24:37 AM »
I know you lost some fat Johnny are you 300lbs now? Probably mowing - increased activity and reduction of calories are resulting in these dreams. Flight or fight syndrome.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 05:56:02 AM »
I know you lost some fat Johnny are you 300lbs now? Probably mowing - increased activity and reduction of calories are resulting in these dreams. Flight or fight syndrome.
i was watching a video and its probably HAARP sending these electro magnetic waves fucking with all of our dreams. we are electric beings and sensitive to these signals

im like 310
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 06:02:42 AM »
i was watching a video and its probably HAARP sending these electro magnetic waves fucking with all of our dreams. we are electric beings and sensitive to these signals

im like 310
Could be HAARP or maybe the JC's driving by your house with loud mufflers not letting you get into rem sleep, so you never really have been into deep sleep but in sort of a trance.

Good you have dropped about 20lbs or so.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 07:47:58 AM »
just had a dream about my x-wifey last night, and it wasn't pretty :-X

lots of bad memories with her, and i'm sure this dream was most likely stimulated by my girl asking me lots of questions about her just recently

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2013, 07:51:25 AM »
just had a dream about my x-wifey last night, and it wasn't pretty :-X

lots of bad memories with her, and i'm sure this dream was most likely stimulated by my girl asking me lots of questions about her just recently

Please explain. Did she pass away? Did you relive old moments with her that you enjoyed but tried not to think about anymore? I have similar dreams myself

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2013, 08:24:07 AM »
falcon hit the gym relentlessly attain that passion, desire, and dedication that was once there and you will soar with the eagles, time to get swol brother

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2013, 03:26:49 PM »
The weird dreams are coming from a full moon coming tomorrow night is Full Moon. Johnny watch your thoughts around this time the full moon has some key insights coming through. Water signs are effected more than sun signs. I got my eye out for Lumineers too they are worse than Wagners. Shotgun by the door.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2013, 03:41:00 PM »
Please explain. Did she pass away? Did you relive old moments with her that you enjoyed but tried not to think about anymore? I have similar dreams myself

these bad memories came from our rough relationship

she was very beautiful but also insanely jealous and she tried to stab me and would throw plates at me and was just a very crazy female, and the funny thing is i'm actually a very faithful guy and i've never cheated on a girl

anyways, i was trapped by her beauty and sexiness and that's why it took me awhile to leave her (i was your typical dumbass male who gets caught up in a woman's beauty and sexiness :-[)

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2013, 03:47:02 PM »

Possibly the lack of Borax in your diet. Listen to my recommendation of scrapping the linings out of old washing machines from the junk yard. Precious resources like that must be salvaged.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2013, 04:02:48 PM »
Donald Trump sleeps 3 hours a night...He tries to play 18 holes of golf 5 days a week and bangs young hos.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2013, 05:08:42 PM »
Nocturnal emissions.  :(

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2013, 05:19:07 PM »

are you juicing? ever since i started taking test my dreams have been much more vivid and messed up, sometimes wake up with that heart beating out of my chest feeling, terrible sweats, hands ache, etc. i just try to sleep through it. a bit of melatonin helps sometimes.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2013, 11:00:12 PM »
Johnny, you should try DMT, and report back to us. Seems like a powerful device to unlock new secrets.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 11:02:05 PM »

Same here last night...  :o

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2013, 11:10:06 PM »
My overall impression of falcon is that he's on an ever so continuous spiral to rock bottom. So god help you when you finally land and splatter.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2013, 08:08:00 AM »
I just analysed your dream and it turns out it means you are brainwashed and unaware of it,  Your friend being smashed by the door was him also being brainwashed and your inability to stand up for him is because you are unwilling to accept you are brainwashed even though you suspect it, and you are scared of facing reality on it's own terms.  The hoes are just the tool the brainwashers used to distract you while they did a number on your friend.  Hope this helps
V