Author Topic: Seriously mods, do your job  (Read 8654 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Seriously mods, do your job
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2013, 03:12:02 AM »
For a culture that worships masculinity, the average Muslim sure is a pathetically sensitive creature.  In all my years I have never experienced such wingeing and whining and crying to moderators.  The Muslims on this board are serious cry babies.  Whatever happened to taking responsibility for oneself, if you don't like the forum, please feel free to fuck off!  No one is forcing the terrorist sympathisers to be here.
V

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2013, 03:21:34 AM »
For a culture that worships masculinity, the average Muslim sure is a pathetically sensitive creature.  In all my years I have never experienced such wingeing and whining and crying to moderators.  The Muslims on this board are serious cry babies.  Whatever happened to taking responsibility for oneself, if you don't like the forum, please feel free to fuck off!  No one is forcing the terrorist sympathisers to be here.

But yet it was the Christians that were doing all the "report to moderator" tattle tailing.  ::)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Seriously mods, do your fucking job
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2013, 03:22:50 AM »
I think there's a conspiracy to prevent conspiracy threads.

+1  from the Muslims and their pedo sympathisers.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2013, 03:27:56 AM »
Says the guy who melts down every post.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2013, 05:03:42 AM »
I'm getting tired of the conspiracy threads, muslim bashing threads, anti- jew threads, updates on bosting bombing threads by 3336989, can you maybe try to keep this board a little bodybuilding related.  Just a little?

What?Do you own this board or something?If you dont like it dont read it, maybe some of us like the threads in question. Or are you the type who thinks "i dont like it therefore ban it for everyone"

Purge_WTF

« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2013, 06:24:31 AM »
I was a little disturbed to come upon pics from the 3GuysOneHammer video a few weeks back.

Real death sites and videos are made for, and by, sick bastards.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2013, 06:31:13 AM »
If people don't like the posts on Getbig, then maybe Bodybuiliding.com will be better suited to them and their mentality.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2013, 06:45:33 AM »
Says the guy who melts down every post.
Meltdown is a subjective term.  I actually consider your post a mild meltdown, it's a typical reaction I get from those who I have owned or caused excessive butt hurt too here. I don't feel like I ever meltdown, a meltdown would warrant a report to a moderator.  Something I have Never done, and never will do.  I am all for freedom of expression plus I am more than capable of handling myself.  If you want to see what an undeniable meltdown looks like, let me post it for you, this is from a_ahmed the other day, another one of these sensitive Muslims who is daily crying to a moderator and reporting posts.  Anyway here it is, it's a beauty.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=472559.msg6742812#msg6742812
Ban this fucker
I am angry and not in my senses that I posted in the wrong section, LO AND BEHOLD there is already a petition ban this pile of SHIT.

Ban him! Read my post.

This degenerate has no respect for human life or DIGNITY.. NO NOTHING.. he needs to be institutionalized in a mental institute and if i had the means i would contact the local authorities.

Interesting that he ridiculed boston bombings, he plays both sides even in the religion section. He hates ALL RELIGIONS, but will play sides to attack one then the other.

He has fits of rage, anger and comes and trolls in the religion section with his random outbursts. He has no respect for anything.

HE NEVER brings anything useful to discussion, he admits he hates religion, god, etc... what the hell is he even doing in the section?

I can tolerate ppl's ignorance and hate to an extent but with his latest stunt he has FUCKING CROSSED THE LINE.

You will barely even see me angry or swearing in real life or even online... but this douchebag sub human has CROSSED THE LINE and broke my total limits which are PRETTY HIGH.

He is nothing but a troll and a low life with nothing in his life, as it's already known on the site he was abused as a child, he admitted he never worksouts (wth is he on here for period?) and so on and so on.

You know what, shut the fuck up you sick mentally deranged old bastard. I don't know how a slimey pile of degenerate old shit human being like yourself can even exist and feel good with himself being alive.

You fucking crossed the line. Not only are you disrespectful for human life or dignity of other humans, you are the lowest of the lowest of scum that humanity has to offer. You are the one that's lesser than an animal. I normally don't cuss out but I swear to God if you were in front of me I would break your fucking face. Yes oooh violent muslim. Any sane human would fucking put some sense into you, you sick mentally derranged bastard. Some day God will curse you, you heartless lonely jobless old bastard. You are already cursed, you're old and useless.

Go rot from disease and decay you pile of sick shit. I am the most calm and composed down to earth guy, I never pick fights, i keep cool, but you fucking crossed the line, I would break your fucking jaw if you were in front of me. You are sub human.

There's a line and I have my limits, when a pile of shit like yourself speaks. If any human being regardless of nationality, race, age, religion saw another moron like yourself boast about other humans being killed and slaughtered in the way you are speaking they would fucking grab you and take you to a mental institute in shackles.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you even fucking hear yourself or wait before you speak? I have never heard a more degenerate individual than yourself exist. I am logging off cause I am so fucking angry at hearing the vomit coming out of your mouth. Thank God you're not around me. I don't hang around losers like yourself in real life. Degenerates attract degenerates. A sub human pile of shit such as yourself that has no respect for human life and ridicules genocide of a people, needs to be fucking hospitalized in a mental institution. The amount of hate and anger you have should be reported to local authorities. You're the kind of sick bastard that would actually enjoy killing a Muslim as you've already joked about Muslim lives more than once.

What the hell are you even on this forum for? You admitted to not working out, you admit you were fired/jobless, you admitted you are a loner, you admitted you were abused as a child, you admitted you don't care about religion yet you troll this section over and over again and HATE everyone, but just try to play sides when you are attacking one religion. You are so pathetic. I wish... I don't know... you need some fucking mental help, as it shows all your 'experiences' have led to a sick personality.

You should be banned from this section once and for all. You bring NOTHING but hate, anger and rage and you're nothing but a TROLLER in this section. You don't believe in God, you don't follow any religion, you hate God, you hate religion, you hate people of faith. Why is a fraud like yourself in this section.

And you CROSSED THE LINE this is too much. To an extent I can tolerate your moronic ignorance and hate, but this is too much where you are praising genocide of a people as a joke to further 'pleasure' your sick mind with your hatered.

NOW THAT'S A MELTDOWN !!! There is something in there for everyone.
V

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2013, 07:18:52 AM »
Meltdown is a subjective term.  I actually consider your post a mild meltdown, it's a typical reaction I get from those who I have owned or caused excessive butt hurt too here. I don't feel like I ever meltdown, a meltdown would warrant a report to a moderator.  Something I have Never done, and never will do.  I am all for freedom of expression plus I am more than capable of handling myself.  If you want to see what an undeniable meltdown looks like, let me post it for you, this is from a_ahmed the other day, another one of these sensitive Muslims who is daily crying to a moderator and reporting posts.  Anyway here it is, it's a beauty.

NOW THAT'S A MELTDOWN !!! There is something in there for everyone.
You can't help yourself, can you. Your endless criticisms are as overarching and reactionary as those you seek to demonize. Perspective - you have none.  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2013, 07:26:27 AM »
You can't help yourself, can you. Your endless criticisms are as overarching and reactionary as those you seek to demonize. Perspective - you have none.  ::)
LOL @ hypocrisy, you are so butt hurt you can't even offer a criticism to my criticism, you just resort to base personal attacks and insults.  I am not sure why you think you are so clever, you never offer a decent argument or critique of anything, just the typical personal attack of a butt hurt individual.  It is obvious I have owned your mind many times, and you seek out opportunities to attempt to put me in my place.  You fail miserably every time.
V