Author Topic: first cycle advice.  (Read 4479 times)

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
first cycle advice.
« on: December 21, 2005, 11:37:56 AM »
Hi guys, looking for abit of help with my first cycle.
First my stats, im 25, been training 3/4 years, im 6' 8 and about 265 lbs, not sure bout bf but i wouldnt say im over weight for my height.
Ive been doing some research for my cyle and have come up with the following, want to keep it nice and simple.
weeks 1-6, 25/40 mg dbol each day.
weeks 1-10, 500mg sust, 250mg twice per week.
weeks 11-15, clomid- 50 mg each day
                     , nolva- 20 mg each day.
 Couple of questions
1. ive read not to use nolva through the cycle for anti est as it can lesson the effects of the juice, is that right?, if it is i was thinking arimidex 1mg every other day weeks 1-12, will that be ok?
2. Is sust the best option for my first injectable?, im abit worried about dealing with any sides due to sust being a mix of short and long acting esters and the possible probs dealing with sides of the long acting?.
3. From what ive read test is a must for any cycle, whats the main thinking behind that?, deca dosnt seem to popular, is the main reson for that deca dick?. If I wasnt bothered about that would deca be a beta and possibly safer option than sust for a first cycle, Less sides?.
Thanks in advance for any help.

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: first cycle advice.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 12:14:22 PM »
Just want to add another question.
Been doing some more research and a couple of times ive read that theres no point using both nolva and clomid for my pct. So which one would be best?. Also im thinking I wont start my pct until 2/3 weeks after my last shot due to the long acting esters in the sust. Am I right?.
Thanks again.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 01:21:02 PM »
hey bro, sounds like u have done some research  ;D ( we like that here)
ur cycle looks good:
1) yes u can take a-dex throughout cycle 1mg eod or .5 ed
2)sust is fine but i would inject mon, wed, and fri, or u could keep it simple and go with test e or cyp and inject once a wk. there are no more sides with the long than the short, the only thing u might worry about is bloat but u have that taken care of with the a-dex.
3)since test is the base hormone in every males body, why not use that? never use deca alone or ull be sorry, sides through the roof and recovery like a bitch, dont bother, always use test in ur cycles.
4) nolva would be fine 60mg on day 1 and on days 2-28, use 40mg ed. hcg would be a good choice to run throughout the cycle at 500ius every 5 days or so. (helps keep ur balls working properly).

muscle
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 03:35:56 PM »
I agree, it looks like you have done a bit more research then some of the douche bags that come on here, so props to you for that.

My recommendations and comments:

1. bump the cycle up to 12wks minimum

2. Inject sust 3x wk You can get by with 2, but 3 is better to keep everything in balance

3. If your going to run the dbol stick with 40mg ed, I see no need to do the 25/40mg you have listed

4. Start pct 3 wks after last injection, not immediately after cycle

5. This cycle being your first will do some good, but I wouldn't mind seeing you add something else.  Perhaps 6wks of winny at the end, or maybe run some EQ.  Even though I go on and on about how much superior deca is to EQ, I do think EQ has it's place... and in a first ever cycle I think it could be beneficial.

6. Run arimidex instead of nolva throughout cycle, Muscle's recomendation is fine

7. Sust is not going to cause more sides than other testosterone's, if anything I think it as a much safer bet.  Sust has a better affect per mg than say test-e or cyp. There is also less water retention and sust  aromatizes less than either test-e or cyp.

8. Like muscle said, nothing wrong with deca, infact it's great stuff, but just to reiterate what he said, don't ever consider basing a cycle off of deca... that's just plain stupid.

bravo

• Getbig II
  • Self Inflicted!!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 04:10:55 PM »
def.  run the hcg 500iu e5d to prevent total shutdown.  6'8" with raisins would not be a good overall effect after your first cycle....
agree with Eq (followed up with winny on top would be nice)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2005, 08:48:14 PM »
Damn dude 6'8"  your going the wrong way....think NBA  :D

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2005, 10:47:51 PM »
Damn dude 6'8"  your going the wrong way....think NBA  :D

yeah, good advice!

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 12:16:51 AM »
I agree, it looks like you have done a bit more research then some of the douche bags that come on here, so props to you for that.

My recommendations and comments:

1. bump the cycle up to 12wks minimum

2. Inject sust 3x wk You can get by with 2, but 3 is better to keep everything in balance

3. If your going to run the dbol stick with 40mg ed, I see no need to do the 25/40mg you have listed

4. Start pct 3 wks after last injection, not immediately after cycle

5. This cycle being your first will do some good, but I wouldn't mind seeing you add something else.  Perhaps 6wks of winny at the end, or maybe run some EQ.  Even though I go on and on about how much superior deca is to EQ, I do think EQ has it's place... and in a first ever cycle I think it could be beneficial.

6. Run arimidex instead of nolva throughout cycle, Muscle's recomendation is fine

7. Sust is not going to cause more sides than other testosterone's, if anything I think it as a much safer bet.  Sust has a better affect per mg than say test-e or cyp. There is also less water retention and sust  aromatizes less than either test-e or cyp.

8. Like muscle said, nothing wrong with deca, infact it's great stuff, but just to reiterate what he said, don't ever consider basing a cycle off of deca... that's just plain stupid.

^I agree with all this.

One thing........if you run Sustanon and/or Deca, you will want to stop both 4 weeks out and sub Test Prop so you can start PCT immediately after the cycle.

All the esters and deca metabolites have to be out of your system in order for endegenous test levels to return to baseline.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2005, 10:51:07 AM »
Hey guys, thanks very much for all your help, sounds like you lot know your stuff!. As for basketball ive never played, never interested me, ive watched it and all they seem to do is keep running back and forth non stop, I prefer my workouts to be anaerobic, lol!.
As for my cycle then from what youve said,

Week 1-6. Dbol 40mg each day.
Week 1-12. Sust 500mg per week, mon, wed, fri.
Week 1-12 arimidex 1mg every other day.
Week 15-19 nolva , day 1 60mg then 2-28 40mg each day.

As for the HCG im not sure if i can get any, I'll try but if I carnt am i still ok to run the cycle?.
Thanks again for your input, I'll let you know when ive got everything sorted, I might have a few questions about pinning myself before I start, lol.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2005, 02:04:40 PM »
Hey guys, thanks very much for all your help, sounds like you lot know your stuff!. As for basketball ive never played, never interested me, ive watched it and all they seem to do is keep running back and forth non stop, I prefer my workouts to be anaerobic, lol!.
As for my cycle then from what youve said,

Week 1-6. Dbol 40mg each day.
Week 1-12. Sust 500mg per week, mon, wed, fri.
Week 1-12 arimidex 1mg every other day.
Week 15-19 nolva , day 1 60mg then 2-28 40mg each day.

As for the HCG im not sure if i can get any, I'll try but if I carnt am i still ok to run the cycle?.
Thanks again for your input, I'll let you know when ive got everything sorted, I might have a few questions about pinning myself before I start, lol.

No need to use 60 MG nolva on day one, use 40 mg weeks 1-2 then 20mg weeks 3-4.  If you dont use HCG (which i would recommend during the cycle), you would probally be OK with 20mg 1-2 then 3-4 dropping to 10 MG nolva.

Cool you hate basketball, i do too......cept when MJ was tearing up the b-ball world, right here in chi-town.  Im guessing the top of my head maybe just might be at about chest height for you LOL, yeah im a shorty pants  :D 

Love the attitude and in no way did I want to try and discourage you bro, sorry...........keep pumping......4life.

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
  • PAIN IS JUST A FOUR LETTER WORD
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2005, 02:14:27 PM »
EVERYTHING SOUNDS GOOD.THE ONLY THING THAT I WOULD DO IS LOWER THE DBOL A BIT ONLY CUZ IT'S UR FIRST RUN.I DON'T THINK U NEED TO GO WITH THAT MUCH.MAYBE 30 WOULD BE BETTER.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2005, 03:53:07 PM »
EVERYTHING SOUNDS GOOD.THE ONLY THING THAT I WOULD DO IS LOWER THE DBOL A BIT ONLY CUZ IT'S UR FIRST RUN.I DON'T THINK U NEED TO GO WITH THAT MUCH.MAYBE 30 WOULD BE BETTER.

I concur.

The cycle look clean and tight.

No problems.

DIV

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2005, 04:26:54 AM »
Hey guys, thanks once again for all your input. I see there are alot of people asking questions without doing any research of there own first, just hope my questions were not to uneducated. Need to do some reading on injection sites etc now before I start. Let you know when ive got a plan together.

BigBlock

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2005, 01:18:14 PM »
Figured I'd put this post in here because I'm looking for first cycle advice and what I had is basically identical to this except with enthanate.  I was planning on not using d-bol, and just going with test.  I know this will shortcut gains for the first 3 weeks or so of the cycle, but will the end result of a cycle without the d-bol be less than one started out with d-bol?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2005, 03:05:03 PM »
it all depends on ur diet and workout regimen. if anything, dbol with just add water weught which u will probably lose after the cycle is done. me personally, i dont like dbol ,but it was fun taking it before training, man i felt like a animal, but other than that, i tend to stay away from orals. good luck

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2005, 06:59:11 PM »
Figured I'd put this post in here because I'm looking for first cycle advice and what I had is basically identical to this except with enthanate.  I was planning on not using d-bol, and just going with test.  I know this will shortcut gains for the first 3 weeks or so of the cycle, but will the end result of a cycle without the d-bol be less than one started out with d-bol?

It's not going to dramatically affect the cycle.......

DIV

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2005, 10:58:17 PM »
1) For help with injections,  www.spotinjections.com

2) Awesome cycle, nice and simple

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2005, 08:45:55 AM »
It's not going to dramatically affect the cycle.......

DIV
I THINK IT DEPENDS ON THE INDIVIDUAL.I DID 40 MGS ED FOR 8 WEEKS LAST YEAR AND GAINED 30 LBS.I'VE NEVER GAINED THAT MUCH WEIGHT SO FAST.YES,I DID LOSE SOME OF IT,BUT NOT ALL.(THAT IS BEFORE I DIETED FOR A SHOW)I THINK IT'S IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO TRY IT...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2005, 09:22:30 AM »
give it a shot, some people LOVE  dbol and swear by it, me again personally i dont like the way i feel on it and i like to stay away from orals ( no need for this youngin to take them) hope u have good results from them!

muscle
muscle

BigBlock

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2005, 12:47:32 PM »
Maybe in the future I'll try Dbol, but for the first cycle I think i'm just going to go with 500 mg shot Test e once a week for 10 weeks then clomid and nolva for 4 weeks, 2 weeks after the last shot.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2005, 02:13:45 PM »
I THINK IT DEPENDS ON THE INDIVIDUAL.I DID 40 MGS ED FOR 8 WEEKS LAST YEAR AND GAINED 30 LBS.I'VE NEVER GAINED THAT MUCH WEIGHT SO FAST.YES,I DID LOSE SOME OF IT,BUT NOT ALL.(THAT IS BEFORE I DIETED FOR A SHOW)I THINK IT'S IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO TRY IT...

I don't like D-bol, made me so sluggish and sloppy.

Half the time I had no motivation for training and the Arimidex didn't seem to help as I was bloating up like a whore.

No fun.

DIV

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2005, 06:29:22 PM »
I don't like D-bol, made me so sluggish and sloppy.

Half the time I had no motivation for training and the Arimidex didn't seem to help as I was bloating up like a whore.

No fun.

DIV
INTERESTING.I,AND MANY OTHERS I KNOW,SEEM TO BE SUPERCHARGED WHILE ON DBOL.MY MOOD IS ALWAYS REALLY GOOD AND MY ENERGY LEVELS TEND TO GO ALONG WITH MY MOOD.AT THE SAME TIME,I ALSO KNOW OF A COUPLE OF BROS THAT FEEL SHITTY AND UNMOTIVATED LIKE YOU DID.HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO ABOMBS?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2005, 06:35:58 PM »
with ur pct, just use nolva at 40mg/ed for the first 2wks and then 20mg/ed for the last 2 wks, unless symptoms of gyno appear, use 40mg/ed all the way through.
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2005, 10:15:02 PM »
INTERESTING.I,AND MANY OTHERS I KNOW,SEEM TO BE SUPERCHARGED WHILE ON DBOL.MY MOOD IS ALWAYS REALLY GOOD AND MY ENERGY LEVELS TEND TO GO ALONG WITH MY MOOD.AT THE SAME TIME,I ALSO KNOW OF A COUPLE OF BROS THAT FEEL SHITTY AND UNMOTIVATED LIKE YOU DID.HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO ABOMBS?

Haven't used Anadrol yet, not really interested in it.

People tell me it's great for strength gains, so perhaps I'll look in to it.

DIV

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2005, 08:59:10 AM »
Haven't used Anadrol yet, not really interested in it.

People tell me it's great for strength gains, so perhaps I'll look in to it.

DIV
BE AWARE THAT IF DBOL MAKES U FEEL SHITTY,CHANCES ARE THAT DROL WILL MAKE U EVEN WORSE.THE WORST MOOD SWINGS I HAVE EVER HAD WERE DUE TO ANADROL...