Author Topic: Rand Paul is a piece of shit  (Read 5133 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Rand Paul is a piece of shit
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2013, 08:51:41 PM »
so I assume by that response that you don't have the balls to put up some money

I'm not putting any money on the fucking GOP, as nice as a Paul presidency would be.  You saw all the shit they pulled at the RNC.

Asshole

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2013, 09:39:57 PM »
Did I miss something?  How would the person running out of the liquor store be given the opportunity to drop the gun and surrender?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2013, 09:49:05 PM »
Did I miss something?  How would the person running out of the liquor store be given the opportunity to drop the gun and surrender?

Imminent threat, as if he came out shooting/aiming at police officers/innocent people.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2013, 07:00:47 AM »

The more I learn about him, the more I like him.  He's gonna have some issues, but overall I think he's more good than bad.

Gonna have to be careful though, as you can see the tards will grab any stupid thing and make it sound like it's the worst thing in the world. 

not if we dont let them.  Not if we dont do what we did in 2012.

remember getbiggers (who liked ron paul) saying it was cool for the RNC to fck him over on that vote, because "it was for the good of the party unity..."

remember getbiggers who stood quietly while levin and others trashed ron paul because he woudln't commit to every promise and pledge that the suck-up, weak-willed GOP field was willing to join?

I hope the repub voters are awesome in 2016, and don't fall for these tricks.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2013, 07:18:04 AM »
Imminent threat, as if he came out shooting/aiming at police officers/innocent people.

So the idea is that there are police present to command him to drop the weapon, but a drone may be called in to shoot him?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2013, 10:07:36 AM »
So the idea is that there are police present to command him to drop the weapon, but a drone may be called in to shoot him?

I think he made the argument last night on Fox that the drone had a better shot, and the police on the ground were using it just like they would use their own sidearms.  He only wanted to demonstrate the point that he's not against this technology, he's against it being used to abuse our privacy, etc.  He compared it to those robots that defuse bombs. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2013, 10:08:47 AM »

No, if he's an imminent threat he's going to be neutralized asap either way as far as I know.  When you're aiming a gun at the police/civilians there's no "drop the weapon", they shoot you.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2013, 10:15:31 AM »
His positions are 'evolving'.

Only the Demotwats are allowed to used that excuse.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2013, 10:19:06 AM »
remember getbiggers (who liked ron paul) saying it was cool for the RNC to fck him over on that vote, because "it was for the good of the party unity..."

remember getbiggers who stood quietly while levin and others trashed ron paul because he woudln't commit to every promise and pledge that the suck-up, weak-willed GOP field was willing to join?

I hope the repub voters are awesome in 2016, and don't fall for these tricks.

Hmmm. Weren't you the same person who couldn't find the time to vote for Ron Paul in the primary?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2013, 10:38:21 AM »
I'm not putting any money on the fucking GOP, as nice as a Paul presidency would be.  You saw all the shit they pulled at the RNC.

Asshole

why are you so pissy?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2013, 10:42:53 AM »
why are you so pissy?

I found your last two posts pretty annoying.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2013, 10:50:35 AM »
I found your last two posts pretty annoying.

try not taking it so personally

it's just a message board

I take plenty of shit from people here including from you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2013, 10:51:25 AM »

As you should - you attack others for the very thing your failed god king obama is actually doing. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2013, 10:53:15 AM »
As you should - you attack others for the very thing your failed god king obama is actually doing. 

I only give people shit when they lie or say something stupid

It's obviously hard for you to understand that since virtually everything you post is a lie or something stupid

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2013, 10:58:55 AM »

I wasn't as butt hurt as I appeared to be from the posts broseph.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2013, 11:04:44 AM »
Hmmm. Weren't you the same person who couldn't find the time to vote for Ron Paul in the primary?

i am a registered independent in florida.  i moved.  i would have had to drive 45 minutes to vote for a guy polling at 8% who had already pulled out of florida.  And that's a big IF they would have allowed me to switch party affiliation on site, which it looked like wasn't possible. 

Anyone here who says they would have done all this - well, they're a better man than I :)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2013, 12:15:27 PM »
No, if he's an imminent threat he's going to be neutralized asap either way as far as I know.  When you're aiming a gun at the police/civilians there's no "drop the weapon", they shoot you.

So when he says, "If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and 50 dollars in cash..." he means to say the person is aiming the weapon at someone, or...?  Trying to figure this out.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2013, 12:24:23 PM »
So when he says, "If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and 50 dollars in cash..." he means to say the person is aiming the weapon at someone, or...?  Trying to figure this out.

no need to figure it out

he already retracted it though just never bother to explain why he said it in the first place

"Let me be clear: It has not. Armed drones should not be used in normal crime situations. They may only be considered in extraordinary, lethal situations where there is an ongoing, imminent threat. I described that scenario previously during my Senate filibuster.

"Additionally, surveillance drones should only be used with warrants and specific targets.

"Fighting terrorism and capturing terrorists must be done while preserving our constitutional protections. This was demonstrated last week in Boston. As we all seek to prevent future tragedies, we must continue to bear this in mind."

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2013, 12:29:15 PM »
no need to figure it out

he already retracted it though just never bother to explain why he said it in the first place

I'd read that. 

Like you, I'm just trying to figure out why he said what he did.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2013, 12:33:44 PM »
I'd read that. 

Like you, I'm just trying to figure out why he said what he did.

because he's full of shit just like the utter nonsense he was claiming was the reason for his filibuster

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2013, 12:41:18 PM »
because he's full of shit just like the utter nonsense he was claiming was the reason for his filibuster

I remember when you called him out for being a flake.  I'd say you were right on the money.

(but I'm still glad it forced the whole thing into the news, and forced people to think about what's happening)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2013, 12:45:30 PM »

I assume so since he used the term imminent threat.

Given his history, I'm not too concerned about this.

"I'm against targeted killings by drones, but I'm also against targeted killing by sniper, by spear, by knife, by club. The technology isn't so important. What I was arguing against in the filibuster was targeted assassination."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2013, 12:46:12 PM »
I remember when you called him out for being a flake.  I'd say you were right on the money.

(but I'm still glad it forced the whole thing into the news, and forced people to think about what's happening)

He could have done the filibuster without having to draw on absurd examples
That's what I don't understand.  His basic reasoning was valid but why stoop to absurd and ridiculous examples that just make him look like an insincere and stupid clown.  

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2013, 12:47:56 PM »
I assume so since he used the term imminent threat.

Given his history, I'm not too concerned about this.

Couldn't such a person with a gun be considered an imminent threat, simply due to his possession of the gun?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2013, 12:49:44 PM »
Couldn't such a person with a gun be considered an imminent threat, simply due to his possession of the gun?

I can't answer that.

You're reading too much into this.

"I'm against targeted killings by drones, but I'm also against targeted killing by sniper, by spear, by knife, by club. The technology isn't so important. What I was arguing against in the filibuster was targeted assassination."