Author Topic: Day in the Life of an Offseason IFBB Pro: Drugs and Food  (Read 25575 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
Day in the Life of an Offseason IFBB Pro: Drugs and Food
« on: April 25, 2013, 11:10:20 AM »
So I have to admit I have come to really enjoy this board and its morbid curiosity with the chemical side of bodybuilding.

I sent my friend, a current IFBB pro, an email asking him if hed be willing to record everything he injects and eats in one day for me to post on here. Here it is below:

----

Subject:     Daily Protocol
Date:     Wed, April 24, 2013 11:26 am
To:     XXXXXX@securenym.net
Priority:     Normal
Options:     View Full Header |  View Printable Version  | Download this as a file| Add to Addressbook

So heres basically what I do in a normal training day in the offseason...enjoy lol

7:00AM - Wake up, drink 2 scoops of BCAA's, pin 5iu GH, take 50mcg t3

7:30AM - pin 10iu humalog IM, eat 60g whey isolate, 2 cups oats, 1 cup strawberries

9:30AM - pin 100mg injectable dbol, 100mg TNE, 15iu humulin-R subq, eat 1 cup oats, 2 cups egg whites

10:30 AM - 40g whey isolate, 75g carb powder

11:00AM - train while drinking gatorade mixed with 20g whey isolate, 50g carb powder, 2 scoops BCAA's, 10g creatine

12:00PM  - done training, immediately inject 10iu GH IM or IV (i hate doing it IV so sometimes i just pussy out and do it IM lol)

12:30PM -  10iu humalog IM with my post workout shake of 80g whey isolate, 100g carb powder

2:30PM - 8oz chicken breast, 2 cups grits or white rice

5:00PM - up to 16oz of chicken/turkey breast with a sweet potato (basically by this point in the day my stomach is crazy distended and i want to puke my guts out from the amount of food so i will put out about a pound of chicken or turkey and try to eat as much of it as possible without vomiting. then i eat the sweet potato when i hit a wall with the protein).

8:00pm - about 10-12oz of steak, usually flank or top sirloin. i dont really weigh it just basically again i buy a pound and eat however much i can stomach.

9:00PM - do my gear injections, depends what im running but if its a standard offseason i usually run a few grams of test deca and eq. I actually prefer to do all my long ester shots on mondays and thursdays which can be annoying because it can be 6-9cc's in a day depending on the gear im running and the mg/ml but heres a general idea...
3cc test cyp 300 in right glute
3cc deca 300 in left glute
3cc eq 300 right quad
3cc test e 300 left quad

then on Thursday for example i might do 5cc's in each VG again just depends what im running but i usually do my long esters like this

10:30PM - 60g whey isolate blended  with a few scoops of ice cream and 2 tablespoons peanut butter

11:30PM right before going to sleep 5iu GH subq

when i wake up in the middle of the night to go piss ill pin another 5iu GH subq

thats pretty much an average offseason day for me. i try to eat pretty clean and get almost all my calories from good foods. this keeps me pretty lean so i only really need about 10 weeks to get really shredded for a contest. i have a cheat meal once a week usually for dinner on sunday but even then its nothing too crazy. if i go to crazy on the cheat meals and have like a whole pizza the sodium will make me hold too much water and make my blood pressure go through the roof. the last time i ate a whole pizza as a cheat meal i almost had to go to the hospital the next day because of my blood pressure. i thought my head was going to explode. i only eat steak once or twice per week for dinner i dont eat tons of red meat because my cholestrol levels are already pretty fucked from the gear. people need to know that getting huge is just about being consistent. take a lot of gear eat a lot of clean food train hard and dont stop for years and youll end up huge everything else is genetics which is out of your control anyway.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Day in the Life of an Offseason IFBB Pro: Drugs and Food
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 11:12:00 AM »
  How much does it cost to eat so many pounds of chicken breasts, sirloin steaks, fish, turkey, etc. per day?

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 11:17:59 AM »
  How much does it cost to eat so many pounds of chicken breasts, sirloin steaks, fish, turkey, etc. per day?

depends where you get it from. most buy in bulk from costco/BJ's/Sam's club or get deals with local butchers. overall, though, it is the biggest expense by far.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 11:20:00 AM »
fuck that

all for a little plastic trophy
T

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 11:20:10 AM »
 Seems like it would easily be over 100 per day just on the meat   that is 3,000 per month

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 11:24:55 AM »
sick sport

children dying of hunger this very second

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 11:29:18 AM »
How many shits a day?

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 11:40:52 AM »
If you're scared of needles, this would be difficult.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 11:47:30 AM »
sounds lovely

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2013, 11:55:59 AM »
Whatever happened dto drinking coffe first thing in the morning.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2013, 11:58:16 AM »

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2013, 12:08:06 PM »
fuck that

No way is it worth it.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2013, 12:14:46 PM »
good to see they actually drink shakes

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2013, 12:18:34 PM »
good to see they actually drink shakes
      and Ice Cream!!!  yummy  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2013, 12:20:13 PM »
So I have to admit I have come to really enjoy this board and its morbid curiosity with the chemical side of bodybuilding.

I sent my friend, a current IFBB pro, an email asking him if hed be willing to record everything he injects and eats in one day for me to post on here. Here it is below:

----

Subject:     Daily Protocol
Date:     Wed, April 24, 2013 11:26 am
To:     XXXXXX@securenym.net
Priority:     Normal
Options:     View Full Header |  View Printable Version  | Download this as a file| Add to Addressbook

So heres basically what I do in a normal training day in the offseason...enjoy lol

7:30AM - pin 10iu humalog IM, eat 60g whey isolate, 2 cups oats, 1 cup strawberries

9:30AM - pin 100mg injectable dbol, 100mg TNE, 15iu humulin-R subq, eat 1 cup oats, 2 cups egg whites

11:00AM - train while drinking gatorade mixed with 20g whey isolate, 50g carb powder, 2 scoops BCAA's, 10g creatine

12:00PM  - done training, immediately inject 10iu GH IM or IV (i hate doing it IV so sometimes i just pussy out and do it IM lol)

12:30PM -  10iu humalog IM with my post workout shake of 80g whey isolate, 100g carb powder

5:00PM - up to 16oz of chicken/turkey breast with a sweet potato (basically by this point in the day my stomach is crazy distended and i want to puke my guts out from the amount of food so i will put out about a pound of chicken or turkey and try to eat as much of it as possible without vomiting. then i eat the sweet potato when i hit a wall with the protein).

8:00pm - about 10-12oz of steak, usually flank or top sirloin. i dont really weigh it just basically again i buy a pound and eat however much i can stomach.

9:00PM - do my gear injections, depends what im running but if its a standard offseason i usually run a few grams of test deca and eq. I actually prefer to do all my long ester shots on mondays and thursdays which can be annoying because it can be 6-9cc's in a day depending on the gear im running and the mg/ml but heres a general idea...
3cc eq 300 right quad
3cc test e 300 left quad

then on Thursday for example i might do 5cc's in each VG again just depends what im running but i usually do my long esters like this

10:30PM - 60g whey isolate blended  with a few scoops of ice cream and 2 tablespoons peanut butter

when i wake up in the middle of the night to go piss ill pin another 5iu GH subq

thats pretty much an average offseason day for me. i try to eat pretty clean and get almost all my calories from good foods. this keeps me pretty lean so i only really need about 10 weeks to get really shredded for a contest. i have a cheat meal once a week usually for dinner on sunday but even then its nothing too crazy. if i go to crazy on the cheat meals and have like a whole pizza the sodium will make me hold too much water and make my blood pressure go through the roof. the last time i ate a whole pizza as a cheat meal i almost had to go to the hospital the next day because of my blood pressure. i thought my head was going to explode. i only eat steak once or twice per week for dinner i dont eat tons of red meat because my cholestrol levels are already pretty fucked from the gear. people need to know that getting huge is just about being consistent. take a lot of gear eat a lot of clean food train hard and dont stop for years and youll end up huge everything else is genetics which is out of your control anyway.

Horseshit.

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2013, 12:27:29 PM »
This is the main thing that disgusts me about bodybuilding.

The overindulgent pig-like consumption of food and drugs. This "sport" is really just a hedonistic lifestyle of drugs, force feeding and narcissism. The muscles look cool, but the way these people actually live their lives is grotesque.

Eating piles of meat everyday just to get better gains. Injecting drugs several times per day. Shitting all day.

It's a sick lifestyle. It's an addictive path that sends lots of people down a very dark road. It's not righteous or spiritual.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2013, 12:33:11 PM »
Horseshit.

Exactly the only ones who eat like that are the ones who believe this crap and then they burn out quick and think they are failures. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2013, 12:33:31 PM »
One cannot put a price on how it feels to be the CENTER of attention in every room you enter.   Looking like superman.  every girl in the room wants you to throw her around.  Every man in the room puffs up and still sucks up to you.  

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2013, 12:38:53 PM »
One cannot put a price on how it feels to be the CENTER of attention in every room you enter.   Looking like superman.  every girl in the room wants you to throw her around.  Every man in the room puffs up and still sucks up to you.  

I don't think 4grams of AAS and 20iu of gh is needed to stand out in a room full of skinnyfat brohams. You could easily look like 'superman' on a gram or so and a solid diet.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2013, 12:40:06 PM »

Not according to GH15.  You must not be getting your legit Kigtropins...you could be eating like shit in no time at all, and then place top 3 in the olympia WHILE eating a bucket of KFC

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2013, 12:47:02 PM »

----

Subject:     Daily Protocol
Date:     Wed, April 24, 2013 11:26 am
To:     XXXXXX@securenym.net
Priority:     Normal
Options:     View Full Header |  View Printable Version  | Download this as a file| Add to Addressbook

12:00PM  - done training, immediately inject 10iu GH IM or IV (i hate doing it IV so sometimes i just pussy out and do it IM lol)

12:30PM -  10iu humalog IM with my post workout shake of 80g whey isolate, 100g carb powder

3cc eq 300 right quad
3cc test e 300 left quad

10:30PM - 60g whey isolate blended  with a few scoops of ice cream and 2 tablespoons peanut butter

WHERE DO I SIGN?!!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2013, 01:29:41 PM »
This is the main thing that disgusts me about bodybuilding.

The overindulgent pig-like consumption of food and drugs. This "sport" is really just a hedonistic lifestyle of drugs, force feeding and narcissism. The muscles look cool, but the way these people actually live their lives is grotesque.

Eating piles of meat everyday just to get better gains. Injecting drugs several times per day. Shitting all day.

It's a sick lifestyle. It's an addictive path that sends lots of people down a very dark road. It's not righteous or spiritual.
yep

very accurate

shame you cant look like that with hard training and healthy lifestyle

epic_alien

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2013, 01:41:31 PM »

spot on,

the tards who think its all about a plastic tophy have no clue what its like to feel like this everyday walking around.

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2013, 02:02:19 PM »
No Tren in offseason?  Start about 10-12 weeks out, precontest only?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2013, 02:04:47 PM »
fuck that

I agree. Wtf! Only 10% my ass.