Author Topic: School forces girls to ask for lesbian kiss  (Read 2634 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
School forces girls to ask for lesbian kiss
« on: April 25, 2013, 01:55:31 PM »
Outraged parents say a New York middle school instructed young female students to ask one another for a lesbian kiss – and boys learned how to spot young sluts – in an anti-bullying presentation on gender identity and sexual orientation, according to Fox News’ Todd Starnes.

According to Starnes’ Report, the children attended a special April 11 health class taught by college students at Linden Avenue Middle School in Red Hook, N.Y. Parents say they were not notified of the presentation.

The students were introduced to terms such as “pansexual” and “genderqueer.”

Some of the young female students said they were told it was common for 14-year-old girls to have sex and their parents couldn’t stop them.

Mandy Coon, a mother of an eighth-grade student said, “I am furious. I am her parent. Where does anyone get the right to tell her that it’s OK for her to have sex?”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/school-forces-all-girls-to-lesbian-kiss/#xhkvXtzqufUpH72Z.99

Middle School Anti-Bullying Lesson Includes Lesbian Role Play

By Todd Starnes

Young girls at a New York middle school were instructed to ask one another for a lesbian kiss and boys were given guidance on how to tell if women are sluts during an anti-bullying presentation on gender identity and sexual orientation, angry parents allege.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/middle-school-anti-bullying-lesson-includes-lesbian-role-play.html

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: School forces girls to ask for lesbian kiss
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 03:07:27 PM »
As long as they're hawt, i don't mind. Butch dykes are simply repugnant vomit bags of adipose tissue.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 03:39:43 PM »
As long as they're hawt, i don't mind. Butch dykes are simply repugnant vomit bags of adipose tissue.
They're 13-14 years old dude...  not cool.  This is stupid.  Everyone involved and/or who knew what was going to happen should be fired.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 04:43:01 PM »
They're 13-14 years old dude...  not cool.  This is stupid.  Everyone involved and/or who knew what was going to happen should be fired.

I didn't read the article, was trolling.

Yes, liberals have invaded the education realm with down right perverse ideas. Public high school is nothing more than a degenerate training ground for drug use, promiscuity, and all around preparedness for life failure.

You should see the shit they taught us in university, that has become a corrupt scam in its own right.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 05:14:50 PM »
This is great news!

Instead of focusing on test scores, our wonderful NYC school teachers are providing young minds with information that is far more useful!

This is children being taught to eliminate harmful stereotypes and accept homosexuality as normal, fun, natural and enjoyable!

It's remarkable to witness what can be accomplished when we abolish the mentality of "privatizing" education!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 05:54:25 PM »
honestly, in another state, these guys could have had charges brought against them.  Forcing young teens to ask for something sexual.  I can see where prosecutors in some other areas of the country would have an issue with that kind of crap and go after it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 06:35:39 PM »
And people wonder why America continues to fall down the world rankings in all academic subjects.

Wasn't there a study released a few months ago that concluded that something like 87% of all NYC high school graduates need remedial classes just to be ready for college?

I've thought about it and if I ever have kids I'm definitely either going to do what it takes to send them to private school or home school them.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 06:39:19 PM »
This has got to be a fucking joke?

if not fundy liberalism is just gone to all new lows

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 08:05:11 PM »
I'm definitely either going to do what it takes to send them to private school or home school them.

I couldn't agree more, you just have to today...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2013, 08:35:49 PM »
The thought process of putting my kid through public school horrifies me and I live in Wyoming.  Even here it was a ridiculous exercise on dividing the kids between losers and maybes with an extreme emphasis on becoming the biggest loser drug addict you can be.   I can't fathom what a fucking nightmare it must be for parents and kids in the bigger cities.  If you can do it, homeschool or private seems like the way to go.  Just make sure you involve your kids in activities involving other kids imo...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2013, 08:38:55 PM »
The thought process of putting my kid through public school horrifies me and I live in Wyoming.  Even here it was a ridiculous exercise on dividing the kids between losers and maybes with an extreme emphasis on becoming the biggest loser drug addict you can be.   I can't fathom what a fucking nightmare it must be for parents and kids in the bigger cities.  If you can do it, homeschool or private seems like the way to go.  Just make sure you involve your kids in activities involving other kids imo...

I know a lot of public school teachers for some reason, and I have to say they're all dumb fucks.  I don't know if that's just the kind of person that's attracted to teaching K-12 (no offense 240) or what. 

I mean, these are people I honestly wouldn't trust with my fucking dog and they're responsible for the education of our future citizens.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2013, 11:37:54 PM »
Finally something I can unite with the Muslims on.  Someone should Jihad these fucking scum.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2013, 12:47:38 AM »
Finally something I can unite with the Muslims on.  Someone should Jihad these fucking scum.
LOL...  and agree.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2013, 06:10:44 AM »

They weren't giving out bibles.

Giving a student a bible is much worse than any of this depravity.