Author Topic: Cswol doing 55 x 225 at the gym - video  (Read 38810 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Would you Hire CSWOL as your personal trainer?
« Reply #525 on: May 08, 2013, 06:21:20 AM »
Shizzo should go the pretty boy route, the bald and goatee thing doesn't suit his features, kinda like go4it trying to be a bear (no homo)

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
Re: cswol wanted me to video him doing 225 x 55
« Reply #526 on: May 08, 2013, 07:00:24 AM »
I blame permabulking on the supplement industry. People seriously think they need weight gainers, preworkout drinks, intra workout drinks, post workout drinks, creatine drinks, energy drinks, etc. Hundreds of calories of pure sugar that will turn you into a fatass.
S

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #527 on: May 08, 2013, 07:12:04 AM »
I blame permabulking on the supplement industry. People seriously think they need weight gainers, preworkout drinks, intra workout drinks, post workout drinks, creatine drinks, energy drinks, etc. Hundreds of calories of pure sugar that will turn you into a fatass.

I blame that on the person themeselves who chooses to consume these products.   There's plenty of information that easily accesible to know better.
Y

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #528 on: May 08, 2013, 07:15:39 AM »
I blame that on the person themeselves who chooses to consume these products.   There's plenty of information that easily accesible to know better.
I blame the NWO.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #529 on: May 08, 2013, 07:16:16 AM »
I blame the NWO.

I blame Obama  ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #530 on: May 08, 2013, 07:19:11 AM »
True.

Look at that old chick that trains rolly..rolli (sp).

Braught him to the next level...and the dude is fucking hudge....looks awsome..and some old worn old chick did it.

Goes to show you....she may a passion for it and may know her shit and she and rolly may have good training chemestry and she may know how to get the fire under his ass.

More like fire in his ass from her spicy cooking.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #531 on: May 08, 2013, 07:45:37 AM »
True.

Look at that old chick that trains rolly..rolli (sp).

Braught him to the next level...and the dude is fucking hudge....looks awsome..and some old worn old chick did it.

Goes to show you....she may a passion for it and may know her shit and she and rolly may have good training chemestry and she may know how to get the fire under his ass.

Yes, the great training chemistry and motivational environment is why people choose to work with the old lady.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #532 on: May 08, 2013, 08:35:45 AM »
I know you want everybody to feel sorry for you and 95% of the members here do, but quit playing the "She's picking on me card and I'm a nice guy blah blah blah" card.

It's getting old and tiresome.

You need to get laid bro.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #533 on: May 08, 2013, 08:50:09 AM »
I did 99 partial reps once with 230.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #534 on: May 08, 2013, 08:51:05 AM »

True, but the bodybuilding mags hype the use of all of those products. I haven't read one in years, but I know in MD for example, the pro would always list their "supplement stack" in their training articles. Especially the Muscletech sponsered guys. Their "stacks" would basically be the entire product line. I can see where a sixteen year old kid starting to bodybuild would read that and believe he needed all of those products to look like Jay Cutler.
S

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #535 on: May 08, 2013, 08:55:54 AM »
A

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #536 on: May 08, 2013, 09:17:18 AM »
Cant believe i missed this thread.

Fucking hilarious....the video had me spraying coffee across my laptop.

Bravo cswole for having the bollocks to post a video....but epic fail nonetheless.

I think i used to be able to get about 10-12 reps from 225lbs (slow and full ROM) when i weighed about 200lb but then bench pressing was never my best lift (fucked shoulders).....you'd have been better off posting something like that to be honest.

The liquid-C video is impressive.
C.U.N.T

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #537 on: May 08, 2013, 10:13:45 AM »
yes,man, cswol has no idea how little of him would be left-weightwise-if he cut down to something lean like i am.

he is easy over 30% of pure fat, and about that amount of poor water bloof.

From what i've seen ....

A typical 5 10 fella natural with average genetics and build, can expect to be anywhere from 150lb to 175lb while sporting sub 10% bf.

The amount of hormones you have to take to push that limit is substantial.

a 5 10 fella wanting to be 200lb to 210lb sub 10%bf would require 1g+ minimum year round to attain. No slin, No GH.

If 5 10 fella wants to be a freaky 230lb+ sub 10%bf, then you pretty much have to have pro genetics, money, and take enough AAS and especially GH and Slin to attain such a goal. (insane amounts).

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #538 on: May 08, 2013, 10:16:03 AM »

x2

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #539 on: May 08, 2013, 10:21:37 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #540 on: May 08, 2013, 11:06:09 AM »
i see something like this, best genetic gifted natties can be 220lbs at something 12%, the best ones , but even they if they diet down they will have fuck all left.

i use height of say 5f11 or 6ft, something between that seems average these days, or its just the metric system,easier for me with the numbers.

as for say that height and 210-220 lean, meaning 8% or less, the geneticaly most blessed will have that, if they did brutal amounts before.yes, i do believe that when someone does big amounts early on AND has good gains, that it somehow alters genetic goalposts.these guys can have such physiqiues year round on very little gear.

the rest is doomed to take a gramm or something like that.

to get bigger than that, yeah, takes a non stop everyday drug lifestyle with the full drug buffet,i dont agree on the insulin,for some it doesnt seem to work.

now i dont know how tall cswol is, but if the guy dieted down, hed be smaller than me.
height for height,lbs for lbs, everything, hed just be smaller, and ofc, much weaker than he already is.

he claims to have this and this size arms, i forgot numbers bc its pathetic anyway, those arent muscular arms, but yeah,i had something like fat 19inch arms without even training, was all fat.

and lets not even mention structural flaws, i know i do have some, but with him its impossible to tell,until roughly 100lbs of that gut come off.one can only guesstimate his structure as of now.

so many people dont get it, unless you havent been shredded, or very lean, you dont know anything, all the numbers in the world dont matter at all, only the mirror.

its excusable for a newcomer to be permabulker for the first year on steroids, say one year natty to learn to somewhat eat, and muscle mind connection, do the movements properly, then one year on gear, building some basic strenght, to later on "play" around with the weights, but after that, one should be lean at any time.

if one gets fatter than 12,or even 15%,i dont see the point why go to the gym anymore(unless diet is planned), because the work and the muscle wont show, one will only look fat in clothes and wo clothes, and will develop moonface.

better to give the body a break altogether than that.

Not that I necessarily disagree with these sentiments, but it is sometimes hard to see why I or any other non-AAS trainee would even bother to lift.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #541 on: May 08, 2013, 12:21:08 PM »
  No need to shit on me in this thread.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #542 on: May 08, 2013, 12:47:11 PM »
cswol and arce both have balls to post video, where is your video? haters. :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: May 08, 2013, 12:51:51 PM »
if cswole is happy then good luck to him

i still think he should go to the doctor though
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: May 08, 2013, 01:47:15 PM »
I would prefer CT Fletcher.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #545 on: May 08, 2013, 01:50:55 PM »
what is the personal information? pm me

dont put it on here for all to see

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #546 on: May 08, 2013, 01:54:49 PM »
Mentalese, actually.

Nothing to be ashamed of -- 1 in 4 Americans are mentally unbalanced

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!