Author Topic: HELP A BROTHER OUT  (Read 5722 times)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
HELP A BROTHER OUT
« on: April 25, 2013, 08:06:57 PM »
The most enjoyable times in my life was when i was on copious amounts of AAS. My training amounted to something, i looked beastly and fucking studly, and to top it off, women wanted to sit on my torso more than my trousers did.

The only reason i quit that shit, is because of fucking ACNE.

As soon as i gave up AAS, my skin was smooth and healthy as a baby's bottom.

Down side is, all the AAS benefits are no longer to be had.

WTF

I mean really,

WTF

All these "Pro's", and random cock sucking gymrats i see around don't experience such fucking faggotry.

Is there a trick I'm not aware of?

I tried accutane, and that shit didn't do much.

I tired showering, anti-bacterial soap, and much more, with no avail.

Am i destined to be an "average"?

Live fast, die young, that's my moto, but WTF is this Acne shit that's getting in the way?

FUCK, I MEAN REALLY, FUCK.

Suggestions?

whitewidow

Re: HELP A BROTHER OUT
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 09:08:35 PM »
Do you tan? tanning actually helps if you tan pretty normally. maybe try getting prescribed some tetracycline. Nobody is perfect when you turn to the dark side. Many people get side effects. trust me you are not the only one who gets acne. I luckily do not get acne but I do get other side effects. when I used to cycle real heavily I would get constipation and sometimes get  spot rashes.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 09:24:44 PM »
Do you tan? tanning actually helps if you tan pretty normally. maybe try getting prescribed some tetracycline. Nobody is perfect when you turn to the dark side. Many people get side effects. trust me you are not the only one who gets acne. I luckily do not get acne but I do get other side effects. when I used to cycle real heavily I would get constipation and sometimes get  spot rashes.

Tanning ,and prescription anti-biotics i did not try. Accutane did help a little but not absolutely. I will give this a try for the last time, get some doctor prescribed anti-biotics, and muster up the courage to the tanning salon once a week.

I hope to sweet Christ this works. Man do i love AAS.

Maybe you can help me with compound choice.

I think test is cheap and effective give an AI is taken daily.

Am i wrong?

500mg Test year round is good enough, but maybe I'm mistaken?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 10:12:42 PM »
2 to 3 iu of hgh will give you nice skin

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 05:45:35 AM »
Certain compounds give me acne, for some reason Deca makes me break out like crazy.

Try taking one Benedryl tab every night before bed and see if that helps.  I know it sounds silly and i cannot explain exactly why it works, but it has worked for every single person i personally know who tried it.  Give it about 2 weeks and you will see a difference and will have less acne.

GH does give you nice skin, but it never changed the amount of acne i had.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 05:57:41 PM »

;D i lold

ipusalabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 01:44:57 PM »
Well a couple of things accutane takes weeks to work 4 or more then you have to stay on it for like 9 months I know it sucks been there.  Also HCG can cause acne as well, in addition to elevated estrogen adds to more acne...  Accutane works for most people so Im shocked increase dosage were you taking at least 60mg?  or even try 80mg.. if you have a source make sure its legit if not I can direct you to a research company since I dont have that stuff..lol  '

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 05:07:44 PM »
;D i lold

It can sound vain and girlish but tanning does help acne. But you have to tan almost daily! or at least EOD. Tetracycline might help but in my case it did little. But that is what a dr. will prescribe for acne. I am really vain. I cannot even handle a little acne without it pissing me off. I have no shame in saying I tan and I even get body hair waxed off. That's just me.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 05:55:08 PM »
real sun tanning works better than tanning beds, also a dip in the ocean works great but atleast an epson salt bath twice a week will help.
sept 10th APF

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2013, 05:58:19 PM »
Tanning ,and prescription anti-biotics i did not try. Accutane did help a little but not absolutely. I will give this a try for the last time, get some doctor prescribed anti-biotics, and muster up the courage to the tanning salon once a week.

I hope to sweet Christ this works. Man do i love AAS.

Maybe you can help me with compound choice.

I think test is cheap and effective give an AI is taken daily.

Am i wrong?

500mg Test year round is good enough, but maybe I'm mistaken?

The next thing you know, you'll be asking folks whatever happened to your nuts. That much test and they will shrivel up to nada.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2013, 06:02:02 PM »
It can sound vain and girlish but tanning does help acne. But you have to tan almost daily! or at least EOD. Tetracycline might help but in my case it did little. But that is what a dr. will prescribe for acne. I am really vain. I cannot even handle a little acne without it pissing me off. I have no shame in saying I tan and I even get body hair waxed off. That's just me.

If I tanned daily, I'd become a black man. I tan really easily, always have. Although I have oily skin, I don't have acne. Acne is sometimes caused by clogged pores. Washing with a rough washcloth or a soft bristle brush my help folks with their acne.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2013, 06:04:38 PM »
real sun tanning works better than tanning beds, also a dip in the ocean works great but atleast an epson salt bath twice a week will help.

You got that right! I miss living near the beach in Southern California. Unfortunately, the coast in Oregon is frequently cloudy and mostly cold. The water is freezing. The last time I went in deep enough to get my nuts wet, they retreated up to my chest to get warm.  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2013, 10:37:59 PM »
You got that right! I miss living near the beach in Southern California. Unfortunately, the coast in Oregon is frequently cloudy and mostly cold. The water is freezing. The last time I went in deep enough to get my nuts wet, they retreated up to my chest to get warm.  ;D

for sure-that cannon beach water is fucking freezing!

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2013, 10:40:05 PM »
If I tanned daily, I'd become a black man. I tan really easily, always have. Although I have oily skin, I don't have acne. Acne is sometimes caused by clogged pores. Washing with a rough washcloth or a soft bristle brush my help folks with their acne.

Yes everyday tanning is extreme but EOD is OK and it did help my acne.Of course natural sunlight is the best option but I am from OR and we just got rain all year

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2013, 11:54:35 PM »
Yes everyday tanning is extreme but EOD is OK and it did help my acne.Of course natural sunlight is the best option but I am from OR and we just got rain all year

Well if you are still in Oregon, you have to be enjoying this amazing spring weather we are having. Do you get depressed in the winter? I know that I do. I need to rob a bank and buy a place in Arizona to stay at during the winter months so I don't get winter effective depression. That will be my defense in court, should I get caught.  ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2013, 03:44:34 AM »
Well if you are still in Oregon, you have to be enjoying this amazing spring weather we are having. Do you get depressed in the winter? I know that I do. I need to rob a bank and buy a place in Arizona to stay at during the winter months so I don't get winter effective depression. That will be my defense in court, should I get caught.  ;)

I was born in portland. It has been somewhat nice but alot of allergens in the air lately. I live in NW portland. Like I said most of the time you know it rains here. There are alot of depressed people in Portland,OR all it does is rain. We don't get any snow during the winter(very little if any in the city) You have to go to Mt. Hood if you want to see snow. I love the state but I do hate the weather pattern but I am a local and was born here I will never leave. I do wish we had more sun though. Lately the weather has been nice still a little to cold to go without a shirt and alot of pollen in the air. You live in the city? or the outskirts?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2013, 03:52:04 AM »
Guys, thank you for the feed back.

I'll be getting on the following

300mg Prop/wk
300mg NPP/wk
6.25 aromasin/day

We'll see how it goes. My skin currently is healthy and flawless. Since it's summer, i'll make sure to take walks outside as much as possible. If things really start going south, i'll just go the legit route with accutane and take the proper high doses necessary.

dexter11

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2013, 12:37:15 PM »
You should check your e2 levels when youre on, estrogen causes bad acne here.. AI and tanning helps :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2013, 03:19:28 PM »
I was born in portland. It has been somewhat nice but alot of allergens in the air lately. I live in NW portland. Like I said most of the time you know it rains here. There are alot of depressed people in Portland,OR all it does is rain. We don't get any snow during the winter(very little if any in the city) You have to go to Mt. Hood if you want to see snow. I love the state but I do hate the weather pattern but I am a local and was born here I will never leave. I do wish we had more sun though. Lately the weather has been nice still a little to cold to go without a shirt and alot of pollen in the air. You live in the city? or the outskirts?

I live in West Linn. To counter the winter blahs, I use the tanning bed about once a week. It seems to help. Thought about getting one of those full spectrum lights, but I don't think I can sit around under one long enough for it to make much of a difference. Are you in the hills near downtown or further out towards Bethany? Where do you work out? I work out at Nautilus Plus in Oregon City. I've been a member since they first opened and were in a different and smaller location. Since I first joined there have been three different owners.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2013, 02:03:09 AM »
I live in West Linn. To counter the winter blahs, I use the tanning bed about once a week. It seems to help. Thought about getting one of those full spectrum lights, but I don't think I can sit around under one long enough for it to make much of a difference. Are you in the hills near downtown or further out towards Bethany? Where do you work out? I work out at Nautilus Plus in Oregon City. I've been a member since they first opened and were in a different and smaller location. Since I first joined there have been three different owners.

I live in the NW just a few block above the NW 23rd ave strip is. Very close to the city. In fact I can see the whole city through my corner windows even Mt .Hood and Mt. st.Helens in WA. I was working out at bally Total Fitness down on 2nd and yamhill but they closed down and forwarded everybody to a LA Fitness in NW portland kind of in the industrial area its on 13th and NW johnson it wraps around the corner so it is on 2 blocks it is right by the safeway on 13th and lovejoy . I also workout at the 24 hour fitness on 5th ave downtown every once in awhile. I really do not care for this new LA Fitness. The old bally Fitness on 2nd and yamhill downtown was home. I am pretty familiar with West linn. I had a cousin who lived in west linn. Now he lives in OC(oregon city) right off barclay st. kind of by this burger joint mikes drive-in.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2013, 04:21:14 AM »

I feel the opposite on the tanning thing. Would rather wear hats, sunblock, even long sleeve shirts in the sun for long. I can manage an indoor tan to my liking. Also when tanning several times a week, use Selsun Blue as a body wash, I use Equate. NOT dandruff shampoo in general, the selenium component is the key, so Dollar Tree shit won't work. It balances out the potential for bacteria that leaves those nasty looking white spots and weird looking skin that some people get that look like a disease when it's just natural bacteria.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2013, 11:14:12 PM »
I live in the NW just a few block above the NW 23rd ave strip is. Very close to the city. In fact I can see the whole city through my corner windows even Mt .Hood and Mt. st.Helens in WA. I was working out at bally Total Fitness down on 2nd and yamhill but they closed down and forwarded everybody to a LA Fitness in NW portland kind of in the industrial area its on 13th and NW johnson it wraps around the corner so it is on 2 blocks it is right by the safeway on 13th and lovejoy . I also workout at the 24 hour fitness on 5th ave downtown every once in awhile. I really do not care for this new LA Fitness. The old bally Fitness on 2nd and yamhill downtown was home. I am pretty familiar with West linn. I had a cousin who lived in west linn. Now he lives in OC(oregon city) right off barclay st. kind of by this burger joint mikes drive-in.

Great Neighborhood to live in. Years ago, I tried to talk my wife into us buying a townhouse in that area. She wasn't interested. I like all the activity on 23rd. Kornblatt's Deli is the best and perhaps only real New York style deli in Portland. It's a bit of a drive, but we sometimes go there for the eye opener special.

Have all Bally Total Fitness gyms closed or just that one? We were thinking about moving to Charbonneau awhile back. I checked out the Bally's in Wilsonville. I didn't like that the pool was outside and therefore only open in the summer, moreover it was a shared pool with the apartment complex next door to them. Nautilus Plus OC and Milwaukie have Olympic sized indoor pools, which I sometimes enjoy swimming laps in for low impact cardio.

Mike's drive-in has great old fashioned greasy/juicy burgers, whether at the OC store or the one in Milwaukie, which was his original location. I had lunch at the Nines today. I used the valet for parking, which cost me $23. They'd upped the price for the lunch because there were about 500 attendees. Had I know this, I would have parked in the smart park down the street.

What did you think about the weather today?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2013, 11:16:16 PM »

Honestly, you exaggerate! There are always a couple of sunny days here. What about today?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2013, 11:20:27 PM »
I feel the opposite on the tanning thing. Would rather wear hats, sunblock, even long sleeve shirts in the sun for long. I can manage an indoor tan to my liking. Also when tanning several times a week, use Selsun Blue as a body wash, I use Equate. NOT dandruff shampoo in general, the selenium component is the key, so Dollar Tree shit won't work. It balances out the potential for bacteria that leaves those nasty looking white spots and weird looking skin that some people get that look like a disease when it's just natural bacteria.

This depends on one's natural complexion. I have a combination of olive skin with a little Cherokee Indian from a distant ancestor. I tan in the sun, rather then burn. The downside is that if I don't get in the sun at all, my skin looks sallow.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2013, 02:02:11 AM »
what about things that are supposedly good for the skin like

hgh
biotin
injectable b vits

im sure there's others but i cant remember

try that