Author Topic: HELP A BROTHER OUT  (Read 5742 times)

whitewidow

Re: HELP A BROTHER OUT
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2013, 02:23:04 AM »
Great Neighborhood to live in. Years ago, I tried to talk my wife into us buying a townhouse in that area. She wasn't interested. I like all the activity on 23rd. Kornblatt's Deli is the best and perhaps only real New York style deli in Portland. It's a bit of a drive, but we sometimes go there for the eye opener special.

Have all Bally Total Fitness gyms closed or just that one? We were thinking about moving to Charbonneau awhile back. I checked out the Bally's in Wilsonville. I didn't like that the pool was outside and therefore only open in the summer, moreover it was a shared pool with the apartment complex next door to them. Nautilus Plus OC and Milwaukie have Olympic sized indoor pools, which I sometimes enjoy swimming laps in for low impact cardio.

Mike's drive-in has great old fashioned greasy/juicy burgers, whether at the OC store or the one in Milwaukie, which was his original location. I had lunch at the Nines today. I used the valet for parking, which cost me $23. They'd upped the price for the lunch because there were about 500 attendees. Had I know this, I would have parked in the smart park down the street.

What did you think about the weather today?

The weather today was nice but alot of pollen in the air. I love living in N.W. Portland. I live a few blocks up from the 23rd ave strip but it is just a few blocks down def in walking distance. I see Kornblatt's everyday. I don't eat there much but it is good. They used to have a Roses Deli right around there wich is now the salt and a spoon a huge new hand-made ice cream shop that gets crazy busy. I myself like going to the Blue Moon it is just a Mcmennamins chain,but they have a decent happy hour menu and lots of pool tables plus great beer.I mainly go to Trader Joes and stock up on groceries and just eat at home.  I have lived by PSU and for the last 5 years in N.W. Portland but my roots are in Beaverton. I grew up in beaverton till I started going to PSU. I have spent 16 years living in the city and I love it.

I think all the Bally total fitness clubs are closed here and LA fitness has some bad reviews. Bally was cool because you could go to all the clubs in OR with your membership. The bally Fitness I went to on 2nd and yamhill had NO pool, no baketball court just 2 storys of weights and just about 5 years ago they bought 5 million in brand new equipment. I had been training at ballys on yamhill for 7 years. That bally Total Fitness had the oregon masters champ who won in 2005 working there training members and he was a great guy who gave me thousands of dollars in free tips. his name was felton and he was HUGE. Felton knew all the pros. There were a few other bodybuiklders who trained there that were also hella cool and nice to train with.

I love swimming too and tredding water it always works muscles that are hard to work with just weight training. My best physiques and lifts have always come when I was swimming and tredding water 3 days a week. Seems every club I have gone to has not had a great pool. @4 Hr fitness had a pool that was indoor but it was just to damn small! I love just paying the drop in fee and swimming at the Olympic size pool with diving boards and platforms out at the beaverton rec center but you have to go during Lap swimming hours. and it does add up. they charge 5$ a drop in. But the pool is olympic size and gets treated more frequently,plus they have a 20ft deep end wich is perfect for tredding water.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2013, 09:51:49 PM »
What's the update here psychopath? How has it been since you've been controlling your E?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2013, 10:03:55 PM »
What's the update here psychopath? How has it been since you've been controlling your E?

So far so good. I'm actually surprised. Skin completion has maintained, not one pimple outbreak yet.

Yes, i do get more oily skin now, but i wash that with water.

I have accutane on standby just in case, but i highly doubt i'll be needing it.  

I'm so happy i'm back on. I feel much better, more enthusiastic about life, and i'm getting great pumps during workouts. Need to keep busting ass for the next 6 months to gain back what i had.

Thanks for asking.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2013, 10:12:59 PM »
Come to think of it. I use to make tren from pellets.

Maybe there were impurities that couldn't be filtered out. Or the oil i was using was no good.

I have no idea, but maybe that was loading my body with toxins and causing acne.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2013, 10:50:31 PM »

So far so good. I'm actually surprised. Skin completion has maintained, not one pimple outbreak yet.

Yes, i do get more oily skin now, but i wash that with water.

I have accutane on standby just in case, but i highly doubt i'll be needing it.  

I'm so happy i'm back on. I feel much better, more enthusiastic about life, and i'm getting great pumps during workouts. Need to keep busting ass for the next 6 months to gain back what i had.

Thanks for asking.

Nice  8)

I'm a big fan of controlling the E. fuck that acne!

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2013, 01:06:55 AM »
you know, tanning does help a lot. i also tend to hae acne on my shoulders and on my neck (don't know if AAS is the culprit), and it pretty much clears out after 3-4 days of extensive tanning

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2013, 01:17:30 AM »
hey so the estro is what gives you acne?

i was fine for a while but as soon as i bumped my test up above 1 gram i got massive backne, face is fine thankfully but the back and shoulders look like freaking berlin in ww2.

granted i don't shower as often as i should and sweat a ton. should get on that.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2013, 10:03:11 AM »
hey so the estro is what gives you acne?

i was fine for a while but as soon as i bumped my test up above 1 gram i got massive backne, face is fine thankfully but the back and shoulders look like freaking berlin in ww2.

granted i don't shower as often as i should and sweat a ton. should get on that.

Estro can absolutely result in acne. Aromatization is a bitch.