Author Topic: So... the main board is being moderated by hardcore homossexuals now...  (Read 13529 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: So... the main board is being moderated by hardcore homossexuals now...
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2013, 09:07:47 AM »
sounds like you are thinking of a little irish pole dancing david

Oh, hell yeah. It's fascinating though how can one go from banging women to banging men? Some people's minds are wired different I guess...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2013, 09:10:54 AM »
Oh, hell yeah. It's fascinating though how can one go from banging women to banging men? Some people's minds are wired different I guess...

not if the women are female body builders
T

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2013, 09:29:18 AM »
Industrial strength stupid, and she always delivers

LMFAO

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2013, 09:31:28 AM »
Fat Alice has more insecurities than a 14-year-old bleeding on her first day of high school.  

wow, your original and keen humor is so mean dr monkeys, please stop it i just cant handle it anymore

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2013, 09:35:38 AM »
I was straight until the age of 25 or so. After that, I decided to change my ways.

I am also able to be objective in my ways. If a woman looks sexy, I can be honest and state what I see and feel.

"1"

So it is a choice, just as everyone except the liberal media already knew.
K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2013, 09:36:37 AM »
Who cares is OMR is gay?

He is one of the best posters on this site, fair, and always cool in the heat of battle. 

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2013, 09:38:27 AM »
Who cares is OMR is gay?

He is one of the best posters on this site, fair, and always cool in the heat of battle. 

^^^This.  OMR is good people no matter where he spikes the ball.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2013, 09:42:48 AM »
So it is a choice, just as everyone except the liberal media already knew.

Small sample size....
Y

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2013, 09:44:05 AM »
Small sample size....

If you sampled him, that is your business.
K

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2013, 09:44:39 AM »
Me too.

OMR, I don't think I'm quite understanding you but are you saying you just decided to be gay at 25? Surely you were always attracted to men before then? You can't just switch on gay mode out of nowhere...surely?

Lotta guys straddling the fence on going full homo.

It's not a lightswitch fellas.   ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2013, 09:45:14 AM »
I guess getbig wasnt gay enough already (even for bbing standards).

I'll have to admit BAY was right all along.

RIP heterossexualism, the schmoe age has begun a long time ago  :'(

::)

you're apart of getbig's tranny crowd.  actually, in fact, you lead the crowd, since they're right on your steps when you walk out the door.  so, why would you care, if the white version of magic johnson's punk son is a mod?

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2013, 09:53:39 AM »
I am actually just fascinated by onemorereps story.

Most gay guys you meet will say that they were born that way. But omr turned gay as an adult.

I'm not hating on him at all, I just find it an interesting story. I wonder how he realized it, how he changed his lifestyle after the decision, how he told his family, how was his straight life before he turned gay, etc.

Maybe I should try a little sausage on my pizza too? I've already fucked half the trannies in Thailand, might as well go all out with a butch dude who looks like Branch Warren.

And let's face it. I bet every dude who is posting in this thread has experimented with cock. It's something that 90% of guys do, but maybe 5% will admit to it.

Human sexuality is more complicated than simply gay, straight and bi. There are many many other levels.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2013, 09:54:08 AM »
::)

you're apart of getbig's tranny crowd.  actually, in fact, you lead the crowd, since they're right on your steps when you walk out the door.  so, why would you care, if the white version of magic johnson's punk son is a mod?

lol, you already admited to having an affair with one, right?

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2013, 09:55:20 AM »
Lotta guys straddling the fence on going full homo.

It's not a lightswitch fellas.   ;D

I'll straddle your fence post big fella  :-*

We are all getgay veterans, there's no shame in our game.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2013, 11:37:30 AM »
I am actually just fascinated by onemorereps story.

Most gay guys you meet will say that they were born that way. But omr turned gay as an adult.

I'm not hating on him at all, I just find it an interesting story. I wonder how he realized it, how he changed his lifestyle after the decision, how he told his family, how was his straight life before he turned gay, etc.

Maybe I should try a little sausage on my pizza too? I've already fucked half the trannies in Thailand, might as well go all out with a butch dude who looks like Branch Warren.

And let's face it. I bet every dude who is posting in this thread has experimented with cock. It's something that 90% of guys do, but maybe 5% will admit to it.

Human sexuality is more complicated than simply gay, straight and bi. There are many many other levels.

IrishDave & Tiger,

I feel that I always had the desire to be gay (even if subconsciously at first), but that physiologically, my body wasn't boxed into the stereotypical presentation that one would have when assuming a gay preference. You could blame it on the fact that while growing up, I had no choice but to be straight due to my strict upbringing, faith and lack of other gay/lesbian individuals to open my eyes to another reality. Human sexuality does not fit perfectly into any particular norm. We are organisms that hold a delicate balance between estrogen and testosterone and even the slightest imbalance can cause a man to feel more feminine (and even exhibit those features, case in point with gyno) and women to feel and look more masculine (see: any female bodybuilder that takes hormones to an extreme). While I never subscribed to the chemical warfare that some do, subconsciously, I knew I had desires different from most, but also felt completely capable of achieving arousal by way of intimacy with females.

As I grew older and my mind matured, I fell into what my reality is today. I became the man I was meant to be, as opposed to adhering to the bullshit everyone else wanted me to be. In other words, while at first I was like everyone else (conformed to the straight ideal), I then got rid of the fear that held me back from doing what I felt the urge to do. I allowed for those inhibitions to be explored and for that other side of me to become a reality.

Like I said earlier, human sexuality can not be shoved into a nicely shaped box. We are animals with primitive desires and carnal lusts. Just because we have established certain laws that dictate sexual behaviors and norms, it does not mean that any act which strays from those standards is wrong or an abomination.

Set your mind and body free from the psychological chains that society places on it. Being gay and/or lesbian is not for everyone and I genuinely respect that, but, on the other hand, I will be damned if I have to live out the rest of my life as a prisoner underneath my own skin.

When they say love is blind, it doesn't just refer to the racial makeup of your partner or their age, it refers to the fact that we can't help who we fall in love with. Love transcends the physical and dives deeply into the metaphysical. It's a matter of realizing that just because we are bounded to our physical bodies does not mean that our ability to feel love towards others should strictly be dictated by our gender presentation.

Respectfully,
"1"

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2013, 12:09:06 PM »
I'll straddle your fence post big fella  :-*

We are all getgay veterans, there's no shame in our game.

Like tearing off a band-aid....quick and decisively.

;D

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2013, 01:05:41 PM »
IrishDave & Tiger,

I feel that I always had the desire to be gay (even if subconsciously at first), but that physiologically, my body wasn't boxed into the stereotypical presentation that one would have when assuming a gay preference. You could blame it on the fact that while growing up, I had no choice but to be straight due to my strict upbringing, faith and lack of other gay/lesbian individuals to open my eyes to another reality. Human sexuality does not fit perfectly into any particular norm. We are organisms that hold a delicate balance between estrogen and testosterone and even the slightest imbalance can cause a man to feel more feminine (and even exhibit those features, case in point with gyno) and women to feel and look more masculine (see: any female bodybuilder that takes hormones to an extreme). While I never subscribed to the chemical warfare that some do, subconsciously, I knew I had desires different from most, but also felt completely capable of achieving arousal by way of intimacy with females.

As I grew older and my mind matured, I fell into what my reality is today. I became the man I was meant to be, as opposed to adhering to the bullshit everyone else wanted me to be. In other words, while at first I was like everyone else (conformed to the straight ideal), I then got rid of the fear that held me back from doing what I felt the urge to do. I allowed for those inhibitions to be explored and for that other side of me to become a reality.

Like I said earlier, human sexuality can not be shoved into a nicely shaped box. We are animals with primitive desires and carnal lusts. Just because we have established certain laws that dictate sexual behaviors and norms, it does not mean that any act which strays from those standards is wrong or an abomination.

Set your mind and body free from the psychological chains that society places on it. Being gay and/or lesbian is not for everyone and I genuinely respect that, but, on the other hand, I will be damned if I have to live out the rest of my life as a prisoner underneath my own skin.

When they say love is blind, it doesn't just refer to the racial makeup of your partner or their age, it refers to the fact that we can't help who we fall in love with. Love transcends the physical and dives deeply into the metaphysical. It's a matter of realizing that just because we are bounded to our physical bodies does not mean that our ability to feel love towards others should strictly be dictated by our gender presentation.

Respectfully,
"1"

ok,ok - give it rest gay boy...sheesh.

;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2013, 01:16:12 PM »
IrishDave & Tiger,

Respectfully,
"1"
I like hot redhead girls so what you are saying is your sexual determination is basically genetic, but can be influenced. So example there are a few redhead girls in my family, now a twist I saw my Aunt at around 8 years old a redhead through the a slightly left open bathroom door, the first women I saw naked so shaped my attraction for redheads.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2013, 01:18:42 PM »
I've had both in my lifetime (men and women) and I must say, fucking a man feels much more manlier.  Their submission and ultimately their yielding of their manhood is a feeling like none other.
"1"

LOL although i have alot of respect for your intelligence OMR, that just sounds gay... :D

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2013, 01:23:57 PM »
True that.

Actually in some Asian countries it is considered really hardcore and macho to fuck dudes. Gay sex is considered something for gangsters and tough guys.

yeah lots of warrior cultures did it like the romans and the spartans to some extent. and prostate orgasm can actually be really beneficial health-wise, you'd think a bunch of dudes that abuse prostate-harming substances would be more open to it

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2013, 01:26:26 PM »
I like hot redhead girls so what you are saying is your sexual determination is basically genetic, but can be influenced. So example there are a few redhead girls in my family, now a twist I saw my Aunt at around 8 years old a redhead through the a slightly left open bathroom door, the first women I saw naked so shaped my attraction for redheads.

Great question in there..what came first the chicken or the egg.

When i was in my early teens my uncle had fallen on hard times and came to live with us. His wife was a fkng knockout, super voluptuos..huge heavy tits and an hourglass body..and she had no problem showing it off. Now as an adult I'm almost pathlogically attracted to that type of woman. I won't even consider dating a small breasted woman, was i always like that or did that experience dictate what I'm attracted to ?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2013, 01:39:38 PM »
Great question in there..what came first the chicken or the egg.

When i was in my early teens my uncle had fallen on hard times and came to live with us. His wife was a fkng knockout, super voluptuos..huge heavy tits and an hourglass body..and she had no problem showing it off. Now as an adult I'm almost pathlogically attracted to that type of woman. I won't even consider dating a small breasted woman, was i always like that or did that experience dictate what I'm attracted to ?
Exactly. Yes seems as you like the Betty Weider type that was a hot woman once.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2013, 02:55:46 PM »
Exactly. Yes seems as you like the Betty Weider type that was a hot woman once.

Still a hot type of woman IMO. beats the shit out of these lard ass ghetto rats people lose their mind over these days.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2013, 02:57:31 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2013, 02:58:21 PM »
Any pics of OMR?  :D :D
X