Author Topic: So... the main board is being moderated by hardcore homossexuals now...  (Read 13567 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: So... the main board is being moderated by hardcore homossexuals now...
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2013, 03:00:45 PM »
Any pics of OMR?  :D :D

Old Pic

Recent pic

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2013, 05:08:26 PM »
Are you saying OneMoreRump is the kind of guy who goes to the local wrestling meet in a g-string, nipple tassels, and ball glitter and announces he wants to learn new power bottom positions? ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2013, 06:54:36 PM »
Are you saying OneMoreRump is the kind of guy who goes to the local wrestling meet in a g-string, nipple tassels, and ball glitter and announces he wants to learn new power bottom positions? ;D
no. I think he is saying OneMoreRep is the kind of guy that ass rapes bitch made noobs like bodyofsteel until they love it. :D
A

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2013, 07:12:25 PM »
OMR is levelheaded and intelligent. Good choice for a mod.

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2013, 07:13:34 PM »
OMR rocks.

Down to earth, nice man.

Kouklou, manis and pedis soon :P ;) ;)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2013, 08:05:46 PM »
OMR is the kind of guy who would fuck a guy in the ass and finish him off with a reach around

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2013, 08:07:21 PM »
OMR rocks.

Down to earth, nice man.

Kouklou, manis and pedis soon :P ;) ;)

Efkaristo Koukla!

"1"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2013, 08:12:29 PM »
OMR has a beautiful  penis and a gorgeous body.

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2013, 08:46:18 PM »
no. I think he is saying OneMoreRep is the kind of guy that ass rapes bitch made noobs like bodyofsteel until they love it. :D
If you want to suck my dick the line starts over there, sweetie. :-*

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2013, 10:11:26 PM »
If you want to suck my dick the line starts over there, sweetie. :-*
so OMR just fucked you once an you already love being ass rape? damn that was quick :-\
A

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 04, 2013, 07:57:20 AM »
I guess getbig wasnt gay enough already (even for bbing standards).

I'll have to admit BAY was right all along.

RIP heterossexualism, the schmoe age has begun a long time ago  :'(

May I quote you?  ;D

Seriously. Roided men in thongs posing to music for an audience of cheering men who pay for the chance to be in the audience.  What rock have you been living under?  ???

You ALWAYS have men there who DO NOT EVEN WORK OUT! (wtf do you think they are there for?)

::)

MMusa

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • AAPRP - "I am we."
« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2013, 09:06:23 AM »
I guess getbig wasnt gay enough already (even for bbing standards).

I'll have to admit BAY was right all along.

RIP heterossexualism, the schmoe age has begun a long time ago  :'(

Yes, its sad. I imagine the site owner is a homosexual too, given the strong promotion of homosexuality by this moderator.

The gay is extremely strong, with graphic descriptions of how these sodomites like their anus penetrated, including pictures. As if bodybuilding wasn't already questionable in the minds of the general public.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2013, 09:37:28 AM »
dude that's the craziest shit i have ever heard. I had no idea people chose to be gay, wow. It'll take me a few days to absorb all of this  :o

No man decides to find other men sexually attractive. You either do your you don't.

Now, of course, you can decide to suppress those urges and play straight and you can swing both ways.

You don't wake up one day, having never desired other males sexually and say "I'm wearing the pink tutu today", not without a knock on the head.

MMusa

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • AAPRP - "I am we."
« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2013, 09:46:20 AM »
I was straight until the age of 25 or so. After that, I decided to change my ways.

I am also able to be objective in my ways. If a woman looks sexy, I can be honest and state what I see and feel.

"1"

This DIRECTLY contradicts the current stance taken by the sodomite advocates and organizations that you are born gay. It is the narrative the major media has tried to force Americans to accept as fact. We all know the Lady Gaga song, right?

I have always believed "the gay" is a personal choice to engage in sexual perversions and abhorrent behavior. It is continued dissolution of the moral values of a society in decay.

MMusa

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • AAPRP - "I am we."
« Reply #116 on: July 05, 2013, 09:54:02 AM »
No man decides to find other men sexually attractive. You either do your you don't.

Now, of course, you can decide to suppress those urges and play straight and you can swing both ways.

You don't wake up one day, having never desired other males sexually and say "I'm wearing the pink tutu today", not without a knock on the head.

So, are you saying that this mod was basically "on the down low" until age 25, having girlfriends while sleeping and sucking off men on the side, potentially risking his girlfriend's health from HIV or other STDs by being a lying, cheating pervert?  ???

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2013, 06:39:09 PM »
So, are you saying that this mod was basically "on the down low" until age 25, having girlfriends while sleeping and sucking off men on the side, potentially risking his girlfriend's health from HIV or other STDs by being a lying, cheating pervert?  ???

Who knows what he did.

I know a guy (quite big on certain BBing boards) who for decades was hooking up and fucking guys without a condom. This despite the fact he had a wife and kids. As far as i know, he never passed anything on to his wife. This guy was bisexual though. He was also fucking hookers in Thailand/Vietnam/Indonesia/Philippines without a condom too. To say he thinks with his dick would be an understatement.

It appears with OMR that he didn't 'come out' until later on in life because of his strict upbringing. I guess he got to a point where he decided he was unhappy conforming to what was expected and at that point he followed his feelings... People will often conform to what is expected of them until it becomes too painful to continue.

I feel that I always had the desire to be gay (even if subconsciously at first), but that physiologically, my body wasn't boxed into the stereotypical presentation that one would have when assuming a gay preference. You could blame it on the fact that while growing up, I had no choice but to be straight due to my strict upbringing, faith and lack of other gay/lesbian individuals to open my eyes to another reality.

The "physiologically" stuff is a bit of self-denial. There is no "stereotypical physiological presentation" of gayness. He just didn't have the guts to come out until later on in life. That is nothing to be ashamed about this, many gays end up fucked up in the head because their upbringing specifically drums into them that gay=bad.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2013, 10:37:30 AM »
One, It looks like you are needed for some well, thought out advice.