Author Topic: Getbig's greatest posts/replies?  (Read 10839 times)

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Getbig's greatest posts/replies?
« on: April 26, 2013, 03:00:26 PM »
There have been some epic threads over the years and there have also been some standout posts/replies within threads. A couple of Tito's one liners and photos come to mind and just recently 240 and Vince have dropped some honorable candidates (for different reasons). Ironmeister's shops also deserve a mention.

Over the history of Getbig what are some of the best posts/replies?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Getbig's greatest posts/replies?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 03:02:03 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 03:04:32 PM »
 I always liked this one:

basile is the type of a guy you would spot in a night club in a remote area of bangkok and when you look in his direction again he suddenly is gone like he never were there in first place.
O

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 03:05:01 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 03:08:45 PM »
I always liked this one:

Tito24 is capable of some catchy one liners. Sadly, he doesn't write much like that anymore.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 03:09:10 PM »
d) want to fight

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 03:12:22 PM »
I'm rather proud to have expanded the eating-corn-out-of-shit brand of late and think it is a solid go-to for any occasion where one wishes to express sexual attraction.

Would put corn up the hole of her butt just to be safe.

The corn.

Would don an apron and feast at her porcelain throne until it was distinctly Maizeless and legumeless.

Would invent time travel, spatiotemporally tunnel into the future, buy a can of toxic-free GMO corn, travel back in time, feed her the corn, have a corn-poo casserole, and instruct my past self how to repeat the process, thereby creating an infinite corn loop.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2013, 03:13:15 PM »
"We must deal with the jewish menace" Tito24

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2013, 03:14:02 PM »
This will be my last post and the only time I will speak on the matter involving Willgrant and I (our breakup).  I haven't posted on getbig since Willgrant told me that he had used his previous account which was in TO and had been in the TO forum and that w8 and Josh were talking about making photoshop pics of me and how w8 wanted to shoot me. Willgrant and I both agreed to just leave getbig as it was becoming dangerous with all the posting of members personal info.  I had already had my facebook account posted and a certain member had used my name is his signature and it took one week of myself and Will pming Ron to have it removed.  How ironic looking back as today I saw that Will had posted my name in the pit on md forums and edited it before a mod could see it. 
James (willgrant) and I broke up for the 4th time in less than 3 months, over cleavage pics in my md album.  And album that I had up for 4 years and pics which James had seen on here and had no problem with.  It was the 4th time and the final time!  It was mostly because of the way James went about it, that convinced me I was involved with a internet troll....someone who preferred to sit behind the safety of his computer or mobile phone and hurl abuse at me rather than picking up the phone and talking about an issue like adults do. I was called a slut, c u n t, bitch, whore etc and that is an unacceptable way of communicating in my eyes.  My wheel of my car had blown out too while I was driving on a bridge in full on traffic and when I had messaged him this, his reply was about my pics in my md album and how I was a whore etc and that I was a liar and he didn't believe me.  This was all done via phone text, mind you.  He never picked up the phone and asked me how I was or how my daughter was.  We still haven't spoken on the phone since.
For the past 8 days I have endured up to 38 phone texts per day all abusive...threats telling me that he will pass on my info to josh and w8 and that it would get nasty as w8 wants to shoot me.  He has threatened to have my power box switched off.  He has told me he will come to the town where I live and let me make it up to him, even though I have made it clear by my actions that I want nothing more to do with him.  I really didn't want this to get nasty or to even speak about him, but since James is going to speak on this subject its only fair that I give my side.  We have had a relationship over the internet and were planning to meet up in Australia but I don't see the point as I can't see a future with us.  It was becoming repetitive, James sitting behind a computer or phone text and going on a rant hurling abuse (name calling) and telling me who I could and couldn't talk to.  I have been very honest and open with him and told him everyone I was communicating with.  I haven't even worked on herbicepscam the duration of our relationship....well longer actually, I haven't worked there since Nov last year.  I feel as though I am not what he wants, he hates my pics, he is trying to control me and I do not want or will stand for this.  I need a man who will at least pick up the phone and tell me if I have done something to upset him, so we can resolve it like two adults!  If I want to have names and abuse hurled at me, then I will post on getbig forums....not have my suposed boyfriend doing the attacking.  That is why it is over for good.  His behaviour has been absolutely disgusting...the things said to me can never be taken back.  The damage has gone too deep this time James for me to ever forgive your words.  I have been loyal, faithful, honest and very open with you and yet in return I get you hiding behind your screen hurling names etc and to me this is not worth pursuing any further.  There is no point in you spending money in traveling to Australia to see me for something that won't last.  I want you to know that I will be changing my phone number since I cannot block you as you are international.  So you will be wasting your money and time in typing abusive and repetitive phone texts to me.  I wasn't going to give you the time of day but maybe this will help you move forward James and realise that you can't treat a woman like this and expect her to trust you or want to be with you.  I don't want to be with someone who is controlling and abusive.  I don't want to have to ask for your permission when I leave the house or if its okay I wear something or have to go through my wardrobe and throw out any cleaveage revealing dresses.  I cannot see it ending happy for us James so that is why this is for the best.  I wish you happiness and love and that you shall find it oneday with someone really special.  This is actually bringing me tears to my eyes as I type this so I will sign off.  I do care about you, despite my silence.  I have hurt, It's just that the more you pushed me via phone text with the threats the more it pushed me away.  If you had of picked up the phone that night to talk about what ever what upsetting you we would still be together.  Take care  xoxoxo
O

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2013, 03:16:54 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they they interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exaggeratly for attention (Hello Goodrum), and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2013, 03:18:31 PM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2013, 03:20:49 PM »

I have to admit sometimes this "..." really cracks me up.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2013, 03:22:09 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they they interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exaggeratly for attention (Hello Goodrum), and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.
killer...'are there things'minimuim amount of drugs to maintain/achieve.'you look like shit,,,hope this helps....'looks like a bag of smashed assholes''all sweet potatoe bayna,,,my father is korean mother is white 'i'm white harridan...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2013, 03:22:26 PM »

hahaha YES ray

easily the most memorable post on getbig

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2013, 03:23:00 PM »
 :D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2013, 03:28:23 PM »
hahaha YES ray

easily the most memorable post on getbig

Odd sentence structure, gallicisms, curious choice of verbs, incorrect use of commas and a desperate attempt to intellectualise juxtaposed to numerous typos and grammatical mistakes make that post stand head and shoulders above the craziness in Getbig.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 03:30:14 PM »
:D

schizzo's and one more reps avatars make u do double take,,,

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2013, 03:55:22 PM »
We all know Otis B. Driftwood is way superior

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2013, 03:56:13 PM »
wow has this thread de-railed. The purpose was for Adam the elven ear toting troglodyte to post a recent picture to counter no ones. Instead this limp wristed cock ottoman blows the dust off his 1995 collection of photos and scans them into getbig. Then out of nowhere the handicapped school bus pulls up and as soon as the ramp is lowered tbombz peddles his tricycle furiously to get into the action. For some reason tbombz is trying to mash that Bonk sized head of his into this discussion by showing off photos of him looking like he should be wearing leather chaps and getting cornholed in the gloryhole stall of Manhattans premier Bear Club called "FUR". Adonis, upload a photo with a time stamp, nobody gives a fuck about your tullip garden or petrified wood collection.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2013, 03:57:57 PM »

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2013, 03:58:23 PM »
RIP Keith  :'(

I was almost crying when I read this:

Onlyme/Noworries
"I haven't used an alarm clock in maybe 15 to 20 years."

windsor88
"no need to when your career is over"

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2013, 04:01:16 PM »

Those quotes on his pic are amazing

we need more

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2013, 04:02:15 PM »
Odd sentence structure, gallicisms, curious choice of verbs, incorrect use of commas and a desperate attempt to intellectualise juxtaposed to numerous typos and grammatical mistakes make that post stand head and shoulders above the craziness in Getbig.

yes, this is what's beautiful...

also, "shitty manual jobs" is a term i now often use ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2013, 04:05:43 PM »
'Everybody talks about the Jews in WWII, but the Germans weren't so innocent, either.' - Mars

'By the thong of Nasser.' - Kiwiol

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2013, 04:09:08 PM »
I always liked this one:

damn, I legit lol'd  ;D