Author Topic: Good low $ 1080P video camera  (Read 864 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Good low $ 1080P video camera
« on: April 26, 2013, 03:12:13 PM »
So the samsung galaxy s3 cam kind of sucks. My Iphone 4s recorded better videos I gotta say, although the s3 is a better phone bar none.

Tried being recorded last night whole training session everything came out washed out and over exposed. This gym has tons of lights so being white now I am sun bright white with no veins or cuts showing. Pretty lame.

The photo settings have ISO settings, the video recording have an EV +- setting which does squat, looks more like brightness filter in photoshop which just ruins the picture. If you lower it it just looks gloomy and darkened like cloudy, losing color, richness, etc... and still over bright.

Suggestions for an app that can get more out of the video cam or something super cheap that actually shoots good videos in a bright gym environment?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Good low $ 1080P video camera
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 10:13:58 PM »
GoPro HERO3 you can strap it to your head and do squats ;D
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 10:40:36 PM »
GoPro HERO3 you can strap it to your head and bomb infidels
fixed.

But the gopro is wideangel. Why not go with a dslr camera all of them have 1080p and the qualty is great due to the bigger sensor and high iso

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 10:19:07 AM »
fixed.

But the gopro is wideangel. Why not go with a dslr camera all of them have 1080p and the qualty is great due to the bigger sensor and high iso
Humm good point. I used my dslr to take videos too. Audio could suffer tho, my Nikon is noisy as fuck.
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 10:46:50 AM »
Humm good point. I used my dslr to take videos too. Audio could suffer tho, my Nikon is noisy as fuck.
you can buy a external mic that you put where the external flash is. There is cheaper ones that works good

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 10:48:42 AM »
I have a canon 5d2 fullformat sensor. The quality and the effect you get when with the thin dof you can get is awesome

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 10:51:42 AM »
Are you working on filming some HD attacks/rapes of homosexuals and women?

You can probably get away with that, just don't behead anyone in Europe, that might piss people off a little.