Author Topic: 2013 Arnold Classic Brazil - Cedric McMillan disqualified - discuss  (Read 31635 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 2013 Arnold Classic Brazil - Cedric McMillan disqualified or not???
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2013, 09:12:20 AM »
confused... the promoter said it was okay for Ced to compete?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2013, 09:19:16 AM »
I am going to get HELL from all you guys here for saying this but hey, I have to keep it real and won't sway my opinion just because it is not getbig approved.

Now should he have been disqualified? I say yes and I will tell you why. The amount of pressure in the last 5-6 days from the show is insane, your body is on it's last life line and getting up to take a piss is a fucken headache. To hold everything together is near impossible if you are going here, going there, doing this and that. basically if you have 100 things to do in the last week come show time you will look like shit cause your body is on fumes and will burn.

The proper precedure is to focus, rest and pay attention to detail and hang in there.

Now these athletes meetings are a 3-4 hour ordeal and people are zombies and walking corpse, as I said before I work at shows a dozen times a year and I attend athletes meetings every show and they are tired exausted, dying to get back to there hotel and rest, just hours before their show, the last thing they want to do is hang out at an athletes meeting.

So the bottom line is if he skips it and is allowed to compete, it poses the question? maybe he was resting in his hotel and will be fresh for battle, obviously this was not the case but the fact that the other athletes will be upset for him being able to compete after neglecting a rule will make them feel it was not fair, after all we know he would be taking food off of their table if he competes.

OMG.....how do these finely tuned athletes ever survive such an ordeal?

::)

If the meeting is such a waste of time, or drain on the "athletes", why doesn't the "Athlete's Rep" advocate on their behalf?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2013, 10:37:01 AM »
I am going to get HELL from all you guys here for saying this but hey, I have to keep it real and won't sway my opinion just because it is not getbig approved.

Now should he have been disqualified? I say yes and I will tell you why. The amount of pressure in the last 5-6 days from the show is insane, your body is on it's last life line and getting up to take a piss is a fucken headache. To hold everything together is near impossible if you are going here, going there, doing this and that. basically if you have 100 things to do in the last week come show time you will look like shit cause your body is on fumes and will burn.

The proper precedure is to focus, rest and pay attention to detail and hang in there.

Now these athletes meetings are a 3-4 hour ordeal and people are zombies and walking corpse, as I said before I work at shows a dozen times a year and I attend athletes meetings every show and they are tired exausted, dying to get back to there hotel and rest, just hours before their show, the last thing they want to do is hang out at an athletes meeting.

So the bottom line is if he skips it and is allowed to compete, it poses the question? maybe he was resting in his hotel and will be fresh for battle, obviously this was not the case but the fact that the other athletes will be upset for him being able to compete after neglecting a rule will make them feel it was not fair, after all we know he would be taking food off of their table if he competes.

Serious business
Y

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2013, 11:37:17 AM »
OMG.....how do these finely tuned athletes ever survive such an ordeal?

If the meeting is such a waste of time, or drain on the "athletes", why doesn't the "Athlete's Rep" advocate on their behalf?

Go ahead mock all you want but you have not been peeled so you do not know how one feels the night before a show so you do not know what you are talking about.

As for the meeting being a waste of time, it certainly is not, no one said it was. Give the athletes a choice to attend or not and not 1 will show up because they rather be at the Hotel resting getting ready for the big day so clearly one not being present there is not fair to the other athletes.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: 2013 Arnold Classic Brazil - Cedric McMillan disqualified - discuss
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2013, 11:44:19 AM »
i tell you guys, his head looks like a peanut

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2013, 11:50:05 AM »
Lee Thompson has already noted Cedric's lazy demeanor on stage.  Showing up 45 minutes late just reinforces this reputation.
lazy demeanor on stage? How so? The man hasn't competed but what 4-5 times since winning his Pro card?

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2013, 12:44:28 PM »
LOL why the fuck is the atheletes meeting so important?

"hey guys, make sure you show your striated glutes to the judges and schmoes in the first row", "make sure you flirt with them before the show", etc...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2013, 12:49:57 PM »
LOL why the fuck is the atheletes meeting so important?

"hey guys, make sure you show your striated glutes to the judges and schmoes in the first row", "make sure you flirt with them before the show", etc...
Another one who does not know what he is talking about.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2013, 12:51:07 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2013, 12:54:39 PM »

He looked amazing here, finally nailed his condition even though there is still a hair left to tighten. He has the same bone structure as Sergio Oliva, tiny waist, glad he is back on track.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2013, 12:55:03 PM »
confused... the promoter said it was okay for Ced to compete?
Its not up to the promoter. It was up to Lee/IFBB, as per Bob Chic.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2013, 12:56:21 PM »
Another one who does not know what he is talking about.

Then explain it to those who dont worship men in thongs you fucking dumbass..

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2013, 12:57:53 PM »
Go ahead mock all you want but you have not been peeled so you do not know how one feels the night before a show so you do not know what you are talking about.

As for the meeting being a waste of time, it certainly is not, no one said it was. Give the athletes a choice to attend or not and not 1 will show up because they rather be at the Hotel resting getting ready for the big day so clearly one not being present there is not fair to the other athletes.

How would you know what I have or have not done in my life?

"Getting ready for their big day" - Jesus Christ, Hollywood couldn't write this shit.

Explain why you would need a 3-4 hour meeting prior to a BBing show. Why can't they cover what is required of the contestants in one hour? What changes so much from contest to contest that so much discussion is required?

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2013, 01:01:47 PM »
How would you know what I have or have not done in my life?

"Getting ready for their big day" - Jesus Christ, Hollywood couldn't write this shit.

Explain why you would need a 3-4 hour meeting prior to a BBing show. Why can't they cover what is required of the contestants in one hour? What changes so much from contest to contest that so much discussion is required?

lol exactly

brb "going to war with the iron..might not come back alive"

you can't make this shit up, lol

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2013, 01:05:13 PM »
lol exactly

brb "going to war with the iron..might not come back alive"

you can't make this shit up, lol

95% of them wouldn't last 5 years in the "sport" if they had to do it drug free.

"Peeled".....OTH playing out his Lonnie Tepperware fantasy.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2013, 01:21:23 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2013, 01:22:26 PM »
95% of them wouldn't last 5 years in the "sport" if they had to do it drug free.

"Peeled".....OTH playing out his Lonnie Tepperware fantasy.
fuck off ypou fucken retarded clown, who the fuck are you? and yes I know what you have not done stupid? it does not take a rocket scientist to know you have never been ripped before, obviously, the shit that you spew makes me think there is a fat fuck behind the keyboard, don`t speak on shit you do not know anything about dimb bitch.

ps yes this is a metldown you POS  :D ;)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2013, 01:23:50 PM »
He looked amazing here, finally nailed his condition even though there is still a hair left to tighten. He has the same bone structure as Sergio Oliva, tiny waist, glad he is back on track.

No....no faggotry here, none whatsoever.

;D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2013, 01:26:26 PM »
fuck off ypou fucken retarded clown, who the fuck are you? and yes I know what you have not done stupid? it does not take a rocket scientist to know you have never been ripped before, obviously, the shit that you spew makes me think there is a fat fuck behind the keyboard, don`t speak on shit you do not know anything about dimb bitch.

ps yes this is a metldown you POS  :D ;)

Please explain the link between body fat levels and punctuality.

(Note: Not Homosexuality - Punctuality)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2013, 01:29:43 PM »
i tell you guys, his head looks like a peanut

So what? This isn't a Mr Gay contest

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2013, 01:33:04 PM »
Then explain it to those who dont worship men in thongs you fucking dumbass..

I will explain it but why draw first and came a dumbass, really??? Telling you that you do not know what you are talking about got you piss, you mad bro????

I use these words cause everyone else does, this is bodybuilding lingo, nothing more.

Now to you have any idea how much a show like this cost to run?

No, of course not. Sanction fees, venue, expenses on travel and hotel for officials and judges and the works, this come out of the promotors pocket and if he does not know what he is doin the money(in the 6 figures) gets pissed down the toilet.

Sponsors get set up and the media is in at the athletes meeting, without the athletes there you will not get half of the sponsors or the media covering the show. Now you have to give in your music and get a number and a lot of paper work is involved, this shit takes time given all the categories they have.

So basically the speech is the smallest role at the athletes meeting in fact it means nothing, there are far more important factors. Why get mad for me telling you that you do not know this

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2013, 01:37:16 PM »
No....no faggotry here, none whatsoever.

;D
No there is no faggotry there sorry to disappoint, is this all you got, ya just claim I am certain way, or maybe say something about my mom, you really are not that good at this are you, how about addressing the issue you fuck face, are you fat or not?, lets see a pic, I fucken guarantee I AM RIGHT.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Arnold Brazil - Cedric McMillan out or in????
« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2013, 01:38:30 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2013, 01:39:42 PM »
Please explain the link between body fat levels and punctuality.

(Note: Not Homosexuality - Punctuality)
it is the content of your words addressing issues related to everything on this board that makes me think you are either 16 years old or fat.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2013, 01:43:26 PM »
No there is no faggotry there sorry to disappoint, is this all you got, ya just claim I am certain way, or maybe say something about my mom, you really are not that good at this are you, how about addressing the issue you fuck face, are you fat or not?, lets see a pic, I fucken guarantee I AM RIGHT.

You're quite a sensitive fellow, protecting your knights in shining thongs here on Getbig, how chivalrous.

PM me your address and I will send you a hobo's dick cheese.

OneHardDickataTime...