Author Topic: will Men's Physique become the new standard of "bodybuilding"?  (Read 19054 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: will Men's Physique become the new standard of "bodybuilding"?
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2013, 12:40:23 AM »
i guess chiro flex just validated my true comments regarding this physique class of guidelines for the body

Yes you posess a sharp eye and refined taste for the ideal male physique brother Cswol. These young physique men are misguided. Wouldn't ever catch you or me trying to downgrade the Luna security clearance on our Weapons of Mass Destruction that the non-gym-bros refer to as bis & tris.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2013, 12:50:24 AM »
Yes you posess a sharp eye and refined taste for the ideal male physique brother Cswol. These young physique men are misguided. Wouldn't ever catch you or me trying to downgrade the Luna security clearance on our Weapons of Mass Destruction that the non-gym-bros refer to as bis & tris.

nice arm dude

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2013, 12:52:20 AM »
nice arm dude

Just Synthol and cheeseburger bloat bro.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2013, 01:27:34 AM »
Very pretty but it's like looking at a group of male entertainers ( strippers).   

BUT.. This is what mainstream wants and what the "majority" of women tend to favor over disproportionate freakish mass.... Although we know the true protocols behind these guys' conditioning, it does not scream an "abuse of drugs" to the misinformed eye...  And they look like they can run up a flight of stairs...  Not a fan of the extra long board shorts... But also not a fan of the MAN THONG..  The people want aesthetics w/ a face...   If this is the only direction in favor of the old-school classic taper.. then I'll take this transition any day over what the current judging criteria is for bodybuilding.. I cannot name a single current pro bodybuilder that I would want to wake up looking like?!   And that was what bodybuilding was meant to epitomize... The structure of the gods...art.... blah blah blah

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2013, 01:47:51 AM »
BUT.. This is what mainstream wants and what the "majority" of women tend to favor over disproportionate freakish mass.... Although we know the true protocols behind these guys' conditioning, it does not scream an "abuse of drugs" to the misinformed eye...  And they look like they can run up a flight of stairs...  Not a fan of the extra long board shorts... But also not a fan of the MAN THONG..  The people want aesthetics w/ a face...   If this is the only direction in favor of the old-school classic taper.. then I'll take this transition any day over what the current judging criteria is for bodybuilding.. I cannot name a single current pro bodybuilder that I would want to wake up looking like?!   And that was what bodybuilding was meant to epitomize... The structure of the gods...art.... blah blah blah

this...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2013, 02:02:51 AM »
 8) We need to lighten up this thread.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2013, 02:03:18 AM »
Jay said it best in one of his recent vids that was put up here , stated the physique division is growing very popular more so than bbing no surprise ::) said that teens are more interested in entering the physique class rather than taking up bbing...

Someone mentioned kev I know him pretty well, is not small by any means around 6 prob 200 and is a pro in the division. He would wipe the floor with half of getbig on genetics a lone , no homo :D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2013, 02:06:42 AM »
Jay said it best in one of his recent vids that was put up here , stated the physique division is growing very popular more so than bbing no surprise ::) said that teens are more interested in entering the physique class rather than taking up bbing...

Someone mentioned kev I know him pretty well, is not small by any means around 6 prob 200 and is a pro in the division. He would wipe the floor with half of getbig on genetics a lone , no homo :D

Exactly, Kevin is a good dude...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2013, 02:10:14 AM »
BUT.. This is what mainstream wants and what the "majority" of women tend to favor over disproportionate freakish mass.... Although we know the true protocols behind these guys' conditioning, it does not scream an "abuse of drugs" to the misinformed eye...  And they look like they can run up a flight of stairs...  Not a fan of the extra long board shorts... But also not a fan of the MAN THONG..  The people want aesthetics w/ a face...   If this is the only direction in favor of the old-school classic taper.. then I'll take this transition any day over what the current judging criteria is for bodybuilding.. I cannot name a single current pro bodybuilder that I would want to wake up looking like?!   And that was what bodybuilding was meant to epitomize... The structure of the gods...art.... blah blah blah

True, I agree. Just sad that the sport is in the current state. I favour the more classic look when bodybuilders had small waists and great v tapers.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2013, 02:20:20 AM »
True, I agree. Just sad that the sport is in the current state. I favour the more classic look when bodybuilders had small waists and great v tapers.
Ok then.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2013, 02:22:25 AM »
Ok then.

Smokey Mountain bicep peaks

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2013, 02:25:49 AM »
Ok then.

Very impressive physique. Good job right there.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2013, 02:27:15 AM »
Smokey Mountain bicep peaks
LOL I'm not far the Smokies around 2 hours out from them actually.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2013, 02:30:10 AM »
5 1 2 3 4

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2013, 02:37:44 AM »

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2013, 02:37:56 AM »
Lean-Chiseled faces w/ Conditioned abs (That many on this board flame as homo-coz he has chicken legs)   VERSUS  Bloated Faces w/ 40 + inch Distended Guts w/ herniated belly buttons paired w/ Bitch Nips??  -- THE ENTIRE CURRENT BODYBUILDING LINEUP HAVE THESE!          

It is time for a Radical Change!!     There will always be a place for this MASS cult ... Unfortunately, it is now MORE openly associated to an isolated homosexual audience.(Nothing against Homosexuality- but its inflamed tag on bodybuilding has closed off its market from what it could be/used to be..  I did not perceive this trend as a child during the 80s ..It was once cool to say  "I wanna get jacked like Lee Haney"    BUT NOW... Kids look at these Mass Monsters and instantly utter  "Wow, what a fruitcake and look at how ridiculous he looks in that outfit.."    or ..."Seriously, what woman in their right mind would want to take him home to meet mom/dad?"   Current bodybuilders now-- more than ever before --represent stigmatized individual's w/ extreme drug problems and mental issues...  To tell your girlfriend's parents that you're doing a physique/fitness competition seems much more credible than competing in a bodybuilding show in this generation... SAD BUT THE UGLY TRUTH!  Until Real Bodybuilding is re-shaped into the classical form. This ideal mainstream look will continue to generate higher revenue and only provide obvious insight to what "The People" want.    Same w/ the advancement of technology...  More people are now more educated and don't believe mass muscle is only attained through dedication and hard-work ... Respect has been lost...  Progressive abuse of drugs uncovered the ugly truth, where "more" is not always "better"...  We can keep beating on this dead horse...  I was once a lost, delusional sheep

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2013, 02:42:24 AM »

what a bunch of clowns

where's falcon to ask if they have jobs...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2013, 02:44:39 AM »
Very impressive physique. Good job right there.
Thanks dear. The bicep peak comes from hanging out clothes on the line with dumbells strapped to my arms.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2013, 02:46:56 AM »
Thanks dear. The bicep peak comes from hanging out clothes on the line with dumbells strapped to my arms.
Haha  ;D

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2013, 02:52:23 AM »
what a bunch of clowns

where's falcon to ask if they have jobs...

you may be right -in that this new breed of "Clowns" might not have jobs and many will still perceive them as VAIN/ SELF-OBSESSED ... BUT once again... Majority of average males go to the gym and aspire to look like them someday... And you will have a much higher rate of success amongst a female crowd...   Symmetry , healthier looking conditioning, and a chiseled face are still features that innately attract the opposite sex-- Bigger Target Audience....  Moderation tells the story of a man who can possibly be good at other things besides pumping iron, drugs and eating meat..   People will still be fooled that these men can still hold regular jobs beyond being a personal trainer.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2013, 03:12:18 AM »

you may be right -in that this new breed of "Clowns" might not have jobs and many will still perceive them as VAIN/ SELF-OBSESSED ... BUT once again... Majority of average males go to the gym and aspire to look like them someday... And you will have a much higher rate of success amongst a female crowd...   Symmetry , healthier looking conditioning, and a chiseled face are still features that innately attract the opposite sex-- Bigger Target Audience....  Moderation tells the story of a man who can possibly be good at other things besides pumping iron, drugs and eating meat..   People will still be fooled that these men can still hold regular jobs beyond being a personal trainer.

bigger audience for what?  "physique competitions"????

just as gay as bodybuilding.  dedicating one's life to standing on stage, posing.

"bodybuilding" is only respected when the bodies can actually do something.  and as long as people consider themselves "bodybuilders" or "physique competitors" and draw attention to their physique through pageantry, they will always be laughed at and looked down upon.  they will always be "in the minority" compared to, for example, real athletes, who actually use their bodies to DO something.

is the physique dividion "more respectable" than regular bodybuilding?  who gives a shit, it's splitting hairs imo.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2013, 03:29:10 AM »
bigger audience for what?  "physique competitions"????

just as gay as bodybuilding.  dedicating one's life to standing on stage, posing.

"bodybuilding" is only respected when the bodies can actually do something.  and as long as people consider themselves "bodybuilders" or "physique competitors" and draw attention to their physique through pageantry, they will always be laughed at and looked down upon.  they will always be "in the minority" compared to, for example, real athletes, who actually use their bodies to DO something.

is the physique dividion "more respectable" than regular bodybuilding?  who gives a shit, it's splitting hairs imo.

The current look of bodybuilders  is of EXTREME contrast in comparison to the Health/Fitness physique competitor  to the "average eye".. their lifestyles may still seem gay due to its pageantry aspect.... BUT!!  they can fool/pass as individuals living a HEALTHY lifestyle that's perceived to be attainable by the average schmoe if he works hard... LESS DRUG ASSOCIATION.. even though we know better on this board...  This physique WILL NOT be laughed at when seen at the poolside or at the beach by the majority of women and straight confident men, who can take pride in their other successes.. THE CURRENT BODYBUILDER would !! No arguments here...   2 different extremes w/ regards to promotion of health... The Physique competitor's attained "body" will be laughed at by only a  small group of men.... the isolated world of men who cannot let go of the world of extreme bodybuilding..aka a good crop of men from this board...  THE MINORITY

Remember.. The true art of bodybuilding is all about illusions...  This trend is the next closest look where they still can appear to be athletic... I'm not saying they are... Take away your bias for mass preference and read into the key points on why the trend is becoming more popular and why less people say they want to become bodybuilders--Which is now more so assoc. w/ having a death wish succumbed to the abusive drug lifestyle

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2013, 04:10:14 AM »
They look average with a shirt on, plus they walk on toothpicks, so no.

BTW, solid build Mr Nobody, long time ago that I saw this pic

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2013, 04:37:50 AM »
This physique WILL NOT be laughed at when seen at the poolside or at the beach by the majority of women and straight confident men, who can take pride in their other successes.. THE CURRENT BODYBUILDER would !! No arguments here...   2 different extremes w/ regards to promotion of health... The Physique competitor's attained "body" will be laughed at by only a  small group of men

while some of what you say is true, i'm specifically talking about the fact that these guys "compete" in a "physique competition", inject steroids and probably live a somewhat obsessive-compulsive life centered around "maintaining their physique", which is ridiculous to any sane person.  yes, the physique is more appealing, but in the end their lifestyle necessitates many of the same perversions as that of a pro bodybuilder.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2013, 04:51:53 AM »
i don't know what else they could wear but the board shorts covering legs looks strange on stage,,they have good builds some could crossover or have done both.drugs are used as well probably no bulking period just maintain soften a tad off season then take stuff to harden up,,,i would not have believed yrs ago this taking over so much but it has,,,