Author Topic: "Evil" is a stronger force than "Good"?  (Read 10520 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
"Evil" is a stronger force than "Good"?
« on: April 27, 2013, 05:20:00 PM »
All good people have to do, is be consistent, yet many times nobody really gives a damn about how good you are. And evil people often run over good folks like a Mack truck hitting a deer...
Good people are often exploited, far more than evil people are pursecuted. 

All evil people have to worry about is a few good people standing up to them...but usually evil people tend to get their way for awhile, how ever long...
They tend to enjoy the riches, the pleasures of world...yet good people are content with the scraps.
Look at the governments of today's world---one could say each one is a hotbed of subversive evil.

Are there degrees of evilness and goodness? And where do they cross?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: "Evil" is a stronger force than "Good"?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 05:24:58 PM »
All good people have to do, is be consistent, yet many times nobody really gives a damn about how good you are. And evil people often run over good folks like a Mack truck hitting a deer...

All evil people have to worry about is a few good people standing up to them...but usually evil people tend to get their way for awhile, how ever long...
They tend to enjoy the riches, the pleasures of world...yet good people are content with the scraps.
Look at the governments of today's world---one could say each one is a hotbed of subversive evil.

Interdasting !!!  Yes, you are right,  EVIL dominates Goodness.  Look at the Tibetan Buddhists, happily preaching a non violent hippy love philosophy, they thought that practising non-violence is the way to go and look were that got them.  Arse fucked hard and perhaps ironically  there has been more violence as a result.  Monks to this day are still burning themselves to death in protest.  I think what needs to happen is for good people to accept that they will have to fight EVIL bastards on there own terms, their is no other way.  So, in summary you behave yourself, but if some evil fuckers come along to bully you, you fight fire with fire, you show them no mercy and kill or be killed.  Just my two cents worth.

It's the human races aggression that has seen it become the Number One predator, so I don't think we can eliminate our violent nature without sliding down the food chain.  
V

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 05:32:14 PM »
Nice guys finish last in this world maybe in the next life maybe first. Look at what happened to Jesus.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 05:36:09 PM »
but the thing is, these bad guys pay the price within thier own souls

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 05:37:45 PM »
Only if you are emperor palpatine.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 05:39:54 PM »
but the thing is, these bad guys pay the price within thier own souls
No they don't, that's just wishful thinking, similar to believing in KARMA.  It's what good people do to make themselves feel better about injustice.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 05:40:45 PM »
Nice guys finish last in this world maybe in the next life maybe first. Look at what happened to Jesus.
What happened to Jesus ?
V

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 05:45:19 PM »
No they don't, that's just wishful thinking, similar to believing in KARMA.  It's what good people do to make themselves feel better about injustice.

so you think that these bad people are truly happy and experience real and true joy?

i ain't buying it dude

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2013, 05:45:44 PM »
FIRST=

Evil is a misnomer in my opinion.

I think there are only misguided behaviors, and no such thing as evil.

________________________ ________________________ __________

SECOND=

There is life and there is harmony and there is progress in the universe.

This means that "Good" must be at least as strong a force as "bad", if not stronger (in order to cause progress and not just stagnation)

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ____________________

THIRD=

The events of this world are not of eternal significance to those who fail to achieve righteousness. They start over anew again and again untill they finally get it right.

If "bad" is winning the battle on earth, it is a meaningless victory in a war they cant possibly win.

8)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2013, 05:46:21 PM »
Shit happens.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2013, 05:49:21 PM »
what matters is survival. Everyone will justify the way they re surviving saying it's the good way, while the others are "evil anyway".

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2013, 05:50:48 PM »
so you think that these bad people are truly happy and experience real and true joy?

i ain't buying it dude
What makes you think good people are truly happy and experience real and true joy?  happiness is irrelevant.  I don't even now why you bring it up.  And you suggested evil people pay a price with their souls, I assume you mean racked with some type of overwhelming conscience destroying guilt.  Well they don't. That's what good people feel like when they commit terrible deeds.  If anything EVIL people have the advantage, they aren't burdened by complex emotions.  Good people avoid evil actions because they don't want to experience such negative emotions.  Evil people have no such disadvantage.
V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2013, 05:54:00 PM »

alot of truth in this post

but if i left my response at just that you wouldnt notice

proof that an intelligent injection of the devil is needed
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2013, 05:54:03 PM »
FIRST=

Evil is a misnomer in my opinion.

I think there are only misguided behaviors, and no such thing as evil.

________________________ ________________________ __________

SECOND=

There is life and there is harmony and there is progress in the universe.

This means that "Good" must be at least as strong a force as "bad", if not stronger (in order to cause progress and not just stagnation)

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ____________________

THIRD=

The events of this world are not of eternal significance to those who fail to achieve righteousness. They start over anew again and again untill they finally get it right.

If "bad" is winning the battle on earth, it is a meaningless victory in a war they cant possibly win.

8)
FIRST - You are disturbingly naive, the obvious result of a spolied first word lifestyle
SECOND - There is no progress, just a slow eroding of resources until eventual oblivion, we are not progressing, but regressing
THIRD - More wishful thinking that good people use to console themselves to reality.
V

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2013, 05:55:42 PM »
What makes you think good people are truly happy and experience real and true joy?  happiness is irrelevant.  I don't even now why you bring it up.  And you suggested evil people pay a price with their souls, I assume you mean racked with some type of overwhelming conscience destroying guilt.  Well the don't that's what good people feel like when they commit terrible deeds.  If anything EVIL people have the advantage, they aren't burdened by complex emotions.  Good people avoid evil actions because they don't want to experience such negative emotions.  Evil people have no such disadvantage.

happiness is irrelevant ???

if you really feel that way then i feel sorry for you dude

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2013, 05:57:35 PM »
what it all boils down to is the karma inflicted upon wich vessel you wish to inject your mushroom tip into at the end of the day, this karma will be the drama that shapes your persona, the karma is then tallied at end of life

this is the fate of normal people
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2013, 06:05:18 PM »
Hershell Walker had multiple personalities, were some evil and some nice?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2013, 06:09:09 PM »

good post, good question.  Notice how evil gets rewarded over good too...  We watch business/financial practices happen all the time in the world where it's very obvious those seeking to profit didn't give a rats ass about the ramifications their plan, product or scheme would have on other people.  They do it because they can and they beat other people to it and they don't give a fuck who gets trampled or ruined in the process.  A person or business who spends time considering in sincerity how (what they want to do will effect others) is a model for disaster because the people who don't give a rat's ass about others are the ones who exploit every avenue and leave the good guy who cared about his actions in the dust wondering WTF just happened.

No idea where evil crosses good, I just know evil usually wins.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2013, 06:09:55 PM »
hapiness at all cost is a bullshit ideology of our modern wicked times, we re not meant to be "constantly" happy, life is about more than that, fact is to be happy and deserve things you have to bust your ass first. It's just impossible to always be happy, but it's easier for people who were loved by their parents and raised at the top of the pyramid instead of its bottom or even middle. These people grow happy and fulfiled, and somehow motivate others to follow their lead, while losers always follow losers. As you reach your 30s you figure that most people who whine all day long do so because they re unhappy with their own mistakes and problems they simply cant get over. Everything and everyone is always exactly where it should be.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2013, 06:13:09 PM »
happiness is irrelevant ???

if you really feel that way then i feel sorry for you dude
Morality isn't about happiness, if anything being moral is more likely to cause misery.  I have no doubt that Hitler enjoyed a far better quality of life than the vast majority of morally superior individuals.  And if you are living your life chasing happiness, you are doomed to be miserable.    Happiness is just as detrimental to ones well being as sadness.  It upsets equilibrium.  A far better state of being is one of contentment (for want of a better word - in between happiness and sadness)

Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination - Mark twain
V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2013, 06:16:13 PM »
hapiness at all cost is a bullshit ideology of our modern wicked times, we re not meant to be "constantly" happy, life is about more than that, fact is to be happy and deserve things you have to bust your ass first. It's just impossible to always be happy, but it's easier for people who were loved by their parents and raised at the top of the pyramid instead of its bottom or even middle. These people grow happy and fulfiled, and somehow motivate others to follow their lead, while losers always follow losers. As you reach your 30s you figure that most people who whine all day long do so because they re unhappy with their own mistakes and problems they simply cant get over. Everything and everyone is always exactly where it should be.

wat is life other than working and the karma you get from which vessel you insert your mushroom tip into?
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2013, 06:19:37 PM »
wat is life other than working and the karma you get from which vessel you insert your mushroom tip into?
All I see is just working, busting up fine hoes, being nice to people top 3. Then variations to the rest.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2013, 06:20:23 PM »
I dare say you are happy, you are one of the most insane individuals I have come across.  Nothing you ever say makes any sense at all.  This is what I think about whenever I read one of your posts.

V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2013, 06:25:58 PM »
I dare say you are happy, you are one of the most insane individuals I have come across.  Nothing you ever say makes any sense at all.  This is what I think about whenever I read one of your posts.

cut me some slack jack

life is what your day consists of
i may have left out taking a shit and leaving a piss
and eating
then you have
working
and inserting your mushroom tip
then if your honest or dishonest

thats all life is. its worth prolonging, the risk of ignoring the boundaries you are contained in could mean trouble
A

erics

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2013, 06:26:47 PM »

i ain't buying it dude

These people may not be experiencing 'true joy' but it doesn't matter.

They don't know about it and so aren't concerned.

A psychologically and emotionally aware person will be able to see how these 'bad' people are suffering through their actions but compared with the visible effects of violence, abuse etc, it is basically nothing.