Author Topic: "Evil" is a stronger force than "Good"?  (Read 10521 times)

f450

• Getbig IV
Re: "Evil" is a stronger force than "Good"?
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2013, 10:31:54 PM »
Its estimated that 1 out of 24 people are sociopaths...That's a shitload of humans who don't have the ability to have empathy. And those mofos are running the matrix.
source? that seems like way too high a percentage

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2013, 10:37:46 PM »
Its estimated that 1 out of 24 people are sociopaths...That's a shitload of humans who don't have the ability to have empathy. And those mofos are running the matrix.
Didn't Groink say that there were only a handful (like 2 or 3) of people he cared about, and the rest he couldn't give a damn about?

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2013, 11:18:51 PM »
so you think that these bad people are truly happy and experience real and true joy?

i ain't buying it dude

It's like this. You see that girl in your avatar ? Some guy that doesn't give a fuck about her and has an assload of Money from being ruthless in business is pounding the shit out of her right now. While Mr nice guy you is expressing his feelings and writing poetry.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2013, 11:20:07 PM »
It's like this. You see that girl in your avatar ? Some guy that doesn't give a fuck about her and has an assload of Money from being ruthless in business is pounding the shit out of her right now. While Mr nice guy you is expressing his feelings and writing poetry.

x2.

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2013, 11:23:26 PM »
If you could be a king, would you be good or bad ?

Would you be a fat king living in your castle oppressing, killing and torturing your people, forcing yourself upon women beeing hated by everyone ?

Or

A strong Spartacus like king, fighting in the frontline to defend your people, beein loved by everyone.

Why do so many choose to be bad ?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2013, 12:11:32 AM »
These people may not be experiencing 'true joy' but it doesn't matter.

They don't know about it and so aren't concerned.

A psychologically and emotionally aware person will be able to see how these 'bad' people are suffering through their actions but compared with the visible effects of violence, abuse etc, it is basically nothing.

very good post

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2013, 12:14:02 AM »
Happiness is similar to growing a garden.  You have to choose the right location, then cultivate and fertilise the soil, plant viable seeds for the right season, regularly weed the garden, eliminate pests and disease, and pray for rain, sun and no severe weather.  So although we play a part in the cultivation of the garden, there are too many outside variables that can destroy it.  In other words, there is no guarantees to happiness in life, there are just too many outside forces that can steal it away from you.  Best to develop a stoical attitude that sees you ride securely through stormy waters, accept the ups and downs and come to terms with your own death. JMO

yep, happiness is about ACCEPTANCE and that's for damn sure

p.s. only an insane individual who does not live in reality expects to be happy all the time

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2013, 12:24:04 AM »
Didn't Groink say that there were only a handful (like 2 or 3) of people he cared about, and the rest he couldn't give a damn about?

So what ? that's quite a bit still people he cares about.

I couldn't give a shit about any one apart from my self, i can lie and pretend i do, but i don't. I think most people are like me actually. Only difference is they lie to cover them selves. All it comes down to is who and what you can use to enhance your own life. IMHO.

you either fuck or get fucked, There's no inbetween.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2013, 01:26:06 AM »
So what ? that's quite a bit still people he cares about.

I couldn't give a shit about any one apart from my self, i can lie and pretend i do, but i don't. I think most people are like me actually. Only difference is they lie to cover them selves. All it comes down to is who and what you can use to enhance your own life. IMHO.

you either fuck or get fucked, There's no inbetween.
And that is part of the reason wh the US is the way it is...nobody gives damn.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2013, 02:28:58 AM »
And that is part of the reason wh the US is the way it is...nobody gives damn.

meh, the whole world has been falling apart since the day man learned to talk.

life is shit and always has been, if you let it.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2013, 02:34:06 AM »
meh, the whole world has been falling apart since the day man learned to talk.

life is shit and always has been, if you let it.
I think that things for the US have gone to ish, no since of community, responsibility..and "I can do whatever i want, and there are no consequences for my actions"...yet these same people want your help after they done created their mess.
We see it from the highest levels of government business, all the way down to how people raise their kids..

0 Phvcks given.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2013, 11:13:23 PM »
we had been losing our sense of connectedness to nature and connectedness to each other.

but we are starting to gain an awareness of our universal energy and its singular nature.

things feel very messed up and barbaric and unevolved; not because they are getting worse or because they havent gotten better, but because we have become aware of the way things should be better.

we are losing the pride we once would feel about things outside our control (heritage, race/ethnicity, national origin, wealth of parents/inheritance, name, facial/bone structure, etc)

less people celebrate the soldier and more people disagree with glorifying violent retribution.

people are beginning to value independent thought, question the men of power, and fewer trust authority for authority's sake

things are getting better.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2013, 11:16:29 PM »
“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

Marcus A.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2013, 11:19:13 PM »
Evil people are often dominated and suffering. They are dominated by their reptile brain that pushes them. It makes them dependent on world riches and are not relaxed / happy any more.

But this can probably happen to some people and they remain to stay good.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2013, 11:24:04 PM »
Opportunists and those that can Dominate others usually go further in life.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2013, 11:28:35 PM »
Good ALWAYS trumps evil either or in the end. Evil people (people with no faith, atheists and liberals) are the most miserable people I've ever came across. Being that miserableequates to failure in the end and struggling through life being....miserable. Being miserable leads to stress, stress leads to an early death. That being said, there are some miserable mother fuckers on here and you can those are the ones with the dumbass replies. Haha

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2013, 11:30:59 PM »
The Lord of Darkness: You think you have won!? What is light with OUT dark?! What are you with OUT me?! I am a part of you ALL! You can NEVER defeat me! We are brothers ETERNAL!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2013, 07:42:13 PM »
Good ALWAYS trumps evil either or in the end. Evil people (people with no faith, atheists and liberals) are the most miserable people I've ever came across. Being that miserableequates to failure in the end and struggling through life being....miserable. Being miserable leads to stress, stress leads to an early death. That being said, there are some miserable mother fuckers on here and you can those are the ones with the dumbass replies. Haha

Do you consider me Evil Joe? I'm an Atheist and I don't consider myself an evil person. Nor am I miserable in any way.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2013, 07:47:47 PM »

I wouldn't call faithless people evil unless they live to do evil. They are lost lambs though.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2013, 08:08:32 PM »
Evil corrupts and influences more people than good.

It is easier to be swayed by evil than good.

It is not 50 % Evil and 50 % good people in the world, Evil is in favor.

It takes a strong mind and strong will to resist the lure and temptation of evil.

In the end though, Good always trumps evil.

But for some, it is hard to resist the Lord

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2013, 08:36:54 PM »
FIRST=

Evil is a misnomer in my opinion.

I think there are only misguided behaviors, and no such thing as evil.

________________________ ________________________ __________

SECOND=

There is life and there is harmony and there is progress in the universe.

This means that "Good" must be at least as strong a force as "bad", if not stronger (in order to cause progress and not just stagnation)

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ____________________

THIRD=

The events of this world are not of eternal significance to those who fail to achieve righteousness. They start over anew again and again untill they finally get it right.

If "bad" is winning the battle on earth, it is a meaningless victory in a war they cant possibly win.

8)

Your talk is silly.
Y

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2013, 11:33:58 PM »
 'Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb'

Dark Helmet

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2013, 11:46:51 PM »
Nice trolling, old man. ;D

Greetings from northern Europe, the least religious and (consequently) happiest region on earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism
http://www.forbes.com/2010/07/14/world-happiest-countries-lifestyle-realestate-gallup-table.html

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2013, 05:56:41 AM »
All good people have to do, is be consistent, yet many times nobody really gives a damn about how good you are. And evil people often run over good folks like a Mack truck hitting a deer...
Good people are often exploited, far more than evil people are pursecuted. 

All evil people have to worry about is a few good people standing up to them...but usually evil people tend to get their way for awhile, how ever long...
They tend to enjoy the riches, the pleasures of world...yet good people are content with the scraps.
Look at the governments of today's world---one could say each one is a hotbed of subversive evil.

Are there degrees of evilness and goodness? And where do they cross?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2013, 06:01:11 AM »
The US runs roughshod over any nation/individual that gets in its way...Surely that's proof enough  that good prevails over evil