Author Topic: i think i just took my 11th weekly test shot  (Read 8887 times)

Red29

• Getbig III
Re: i think i just took my 11th weekly test shot
« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2013, 07:33:18 PM »
I would stop juicing immediately if I started to lose my hair. My hair is far more valuable to me. The people telling you to cut their losses are already bald and in denial they look worse than when they had hair.

Hey im not bald...  :P

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #126 on: April 30, 2013, 08:57:08 PM »
so pretty much at the end of the cycle  ???

maybe one more and then come off
Wait a sec,... your eleventh shot in eleven weeks  ???
wow :)

Oh shit,

I just took 3 months layoff from all gear and just started my "test only" for starters and I am too am on my eleventh shot, but lol  ;D  my eleventh shot is on my eleventh day (today) lmao  :D ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #127 on: April 30, 2013, 09:01:22 PM »
so is 300 mg of test basically a waste of time?

E
E

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #128 on: April 30, 2013, 09:02:50 PM »
so is 300 mg of test basically a waste of time?

E
no far from it, it is light but will still produce way greater gains then being natural.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #129 on: April 30, 2013, 09:03:50 PM »
no far from it, it is light but will still produce way greater gains then being natural.

i always heard 500mg was best but it seems a lot of guys are doing half that nowadays

E
E

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #130 on: April 30, 2013, 09:09:22 PM »
i always heard 500mg was best but it seems a lot of guys are doing half that nowadays

E
Depends on how long, 500 is good for a cycle, half of that is good for year round.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #131 on: April 30, 2013, 09:17:16 PM »
The first 300-500 is half the battle the second half will require another 3000 mg so for most the second half is not worth it in terms of risk verses reward but for some it is.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2013, 09:27:04 PM »
You opened Pandora's box there is NO coming off  ;D

You got that right. My doctor has limited me to one shot every two weeks. I don't feel like this is doing shit for me.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #133 on: April 30, 2013, 09:30:28 PM »
thats sensible, no newcomer needs more than 1 shot weekly,really.

not forever, but it takes a while to max out on that.

anyone who says its a waste, well, lol, lets see their pics.
i can agree with this.

:D
Ya I agree, a first time out guy can greatly benefit off of 300-500 mg to begin with, why fuck up your receptors right off the bat, it's stupid to mega dose until your a veteran and been juicing for years and years (at least 5-6), actually I take that back it is still stupid then  ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2013, 10:30:48 PM »
  I have done 10cc per week
  cswol has done 30cc per week

this was back in 2000

7500 mg of test per week? LOL

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2013, 10:43:37 PM »
yeah even the 250mg shot weekly is somewhat stupid, but theres no other ways.
do you believe in receptor downregulation?

Bro of course, how can it not be, nothing in the Human body is void of this, NOTHING. You drink 1 beer when your 13 years old and you get a buzz then 2, 3, 4, 5, etc for some a 24 is necessary.

Perks, same thing I puke off of 1, 5mg perk cause I have only used once or twice in my entire life and some people I know can take 50 in a day, it is all about tolerence and it is all about what is necessary at certain stages.

Now for anyone doing 500mg or less it does not work this way cause 500mg is not enough for your body to down regulate, it takes a certain amount for your body to go into defensive mode, so it is safe to use 500 or less for ever, but once your body starts seeing 1000mg and 2000mg it down regulates,

fucken right it does, however your muscles have grown to knew limits and now you can build this size anytime you want cause your body has already been there but to go into knew territory you would need more

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2013, 10:54:31 PM »
i remember asking getbig years ago what to do to increase my military, as it wouldnt go up no matter what

they said "honestly, drugs"

so accurate lol

without even trying strength going up, while focusing on quality high reps

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2013, 11:08:54 PM »
i remember asking getbig years ago what to do to increase my military, as it wouldnt go up no matter what

they said "honestly, drugs"

so accurate lol

without even trying strength going up, while focusing on quality high reps
The pics in your first post show a significant difference in shoulder size, good job.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2013, 11:50:46 PM »
yeah even the 250mg shot weekly is somewhat stupid, but theres no other ways.
do you believe in receptor downregulation?

Bro of course, how can it not be, nothing in the Human body is void of this, NOTHING. You drink 1 beer when your 13 years old and you get a buzz then 2, 3, 4, 5, etc for some a 24 is necessary.

Perks, same thing I puke off of 1, 5mg perk cause I have only used once or twice in my entire life and some people I know can take 50 in a day, it is all about tolerence and it is all about what is necessary at certain stages.

Now for anyone doing 500mg or less it does not work this way cause 500mg is not enough for your body to down regulate, it takes a certain amount for your body to go into defensive mode, so it is safe to use 500 or less for ever, but once your body starts seeing 1000mg and 2000mg it down regulates,

fucken right it does, however your muscles have grown to knew limits and now you can build this size anytime you want cause your body has already been there but to go into knew territory you would need more

Very true. When I was a kid I drank a couple of small glasses of peach brandy my parents had in the liquor cabinet. I got really silly on this shit. Today, I can drink a half a fifth of scotch and feel nothing. Our bodies are amazing. They adapt to most of what we do to them. I am just not sure that it is wise to go overboard with PED's, but then I probably shouldn't drink that much scotch in one evening either. Fortunately, my liver is very healthy....must be the Cherokee Indian in my ancestral blood. LOL!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: May 01, 2013, 03:07:48 AM »
im doin my second shot of enanthate saturday morning, im not sure i can wait though n might just do it this morning. the anticipation is really driving me nuts. its like i open my drawer n i see the amps sitting there, next to my bottle of xanax, my bottle of percs, my bottle of oxys n my bottle of hcg, thats the draw of temptatation
R

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #140 on: May 01, 2013, 03:10:24 AM »
im doin my second shot of enanthate saturday morning, im not sure i can wait though n might just do it this morning. the anticipation is really driving me nuts. its like i open my drawer n i see the amps sitting there, next to my bottle of xanax, my bottle of percs, my bottle of oxys n my bottle of hcg, thats the draw of temptatation
for me it's oposite, i nearly forgot about it a few times

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: May 01, 2013, 03:16:44 AM »
for me it's oposite, i nearly forgot about it a few times

i guess since i just started again im kinda excited over it, my sex drive is slowly comong back n i feel alittle better in the mornings now. i know it usually takes about 3 weeks for me to really feel the kick from the test though but i even feel better training knowing its in my system. im only doin a shot every 12 days or so and in between im using the testosterone gel by lilly every morning also, i know its not much but its better than having my tests levels totally shot like they where 2 weeks ago
R

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 01, 2013, 03:12:02 PM »

i guess since i just started again im kinda excited over it, my sex drive is slowly comong back n i feel alittle better in the mornings now. i know it usually takes about 3 weeks for me to really feel the kick from the test though but i even feel better training knowing its in my system. im only doin a shot every 12 days or so and in between im using the testosterone gel by lilly every morning also, i know its not much but its better than having my tests levels totally shot like they where 2 weeks ago

I am shooting 200 mg every 14 days. It's not much, but it is what my doctor will allow me to use right now. For some reason, when I used the gel, it made my nipples really sensitive....and no, that was not where I applied it.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #143 on: May 01, 2013, 04:58:28 PM »
I am shooting 200 mg every 14 days. It's not much, but it is what my doctor will allow me to use right now. For some reason, when I used the gel, it made my nipples really sensitive....and no, that was not where I applied it.
lol...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #144 on: May 01, 2013, 07:49:56 PM »

My nipples start getting sensitive just from reading some of your posts brother.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 01, 2013, 08:19:46 PM »
a word of advice, put up some money upfront to a gyno surgeon.

Don't think that's gonna happen. There is not now, nor has there ever been any indication of gyno. Considering that I have used PED's off and on for years, mostly when I was young, there would have been some fatty tissue developing under the nips. I have always had sensitive nipples, it is like they are hot wired to my penis. The Androgel just accentuated this, when I was using it for TRT. The other reason I switched was that it is too expensive and my Insurance doesn't cover it at the same level as they do testosterone cypionate. A 5 month supply at this dosage of test cyp costs me about $25 co-pay. Also, considering how low my testosterone is, it would take a lot higher doses before I would be in the danger zone for gyno. At which point, I would start taking an anti-estrogen.