Author Topic: so when is germany going to pull out of the euro? when will euros vanish etc  (Read 1071 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
when is this shit going down

do i need to take my money out of the bank yet and trade it for oil/gold/diamonds

?

what are the

Griffith

• Getbig V
I'm really glad the UK kept the pound.

I doubt the Euro would collapse......but it if somehow did, people would probably not get back the same value of their savings when converted back to their local currency.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I'm really glad the UK kept the pound.

I doubt the Euro would collapse......but it if somehow did, people would probably not get back the same value of their savings when converted back to their local currency.
holy fuck

that's horrible

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
If the Euro was abandoned each country would have to go back to it's own currency.
Germany is so much stronger than the others that the DM would have such a high exchange rate in comparison to the other European currencies and the US Dollar, UK pound etc. that their exports would suffer horribly.
Spain, Italy, Greece etc. would have such shit exchange rates they would not be able to import anything from the far east or other countries especially Germany.

This is the reason why Germany is so keen to keep the Euro at all costs. To go back to the DM would spell economic disaster for Germany.

I watched this being spelled out on a BBC tv show about the future of the Euro last year around the time the Greeks were being bailed out again.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
If the Euro was abandoned each country would have to go back to it's own currency.
Germany is so much stronger than the others that the DM would have such a high exchange rate in comparison to the other European currencies and the US Dollar, UK pound etc. that their exports would suffer horribly.
Spain, Italy, Greece etc. would have such shit exchange rates they would not be able to import anything from the far east or other countries especially Germany.

This is the reason why Germany is so keen to keep the Euro at all costs. To go back to the DM would spell economic disaster for Germany.

I watched this being spelled out on a BBC tv show about the future of the Euro last year around the time the Greeks were being bailed out again.

interesting

bigmc

• Getbig V
germany will never allow the euro to fail

they set the whole thing up to give them the strongest economy in europe

they couldnt win a war but they won the financial one
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
germany uses slavery like salaries for low skilled workers

at least i read so

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Germany will never leave the euro. The eurozone is their biggest exporter. Europe is full of competitive German products from cars to white goods and they are competitive because of the euro.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
germany will never allow the euro to fail

they set the whole thing up to give them the strongest economy in europe

they couldnt win a war but they won the financial one

they had allready the strongest economy before the euro. i doubt they had the actual situation in mind as they set up the euro.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
Germany will never leave the euro. The eurozone is their biggest exporter. Europe is full of competitive German products from cars to white goods and they are competitive because of the euro.

Yup, makes total sense. Imagine VW, Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Seimens, Bosch, etc not having an export market?  They are also very good at setting up manufacturing in eastern European countries like Poland, Estonia, Czech republic, Latvia etc which is another reason they wanted the stability of the Euro and let these 3rd word countries join the euro.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Yup, makes total sense. Imagine VW, Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Seimens, Bosch, etc not having an export market?  They are also very good at setting up manufacturing in eastern European countries like Poland, Estonia, Czech republic, Latvia etc which is another reason they wanted the stability of the Euro and let these 3rd word countries join the euro.

Just looking at their parliament, every few months they have to vote to give a bailout to somebody. It's a hard-sell to the voters. That says a lot about what Germany gets out of the euro. Even with the billions they've sent South Europe's way, it still balances out to Germany's favour.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
times are better now in the euro than a year ago, if they didnt break off a year ago no reason to do so now

stop buying into the BS please and stop hoping for things to collapse,

bigmc

• Getbig V
they had allready the strongest economy before the euro. i doubt they had the actual situation in mind as they set up the euro.

now they control the whole game

before they were just the best player
T

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV

As I understand things, with weaker currencies the peripherals would be able to reorient towards export-driven growth, something which isn't possible at present. The structure of the EZ contributed to the eventual debt crises of these countries because, by barring the devalue/export strategem, it locked them into negative trade balances with the core countries (e.g., Germany).

I don't pretend to know how a given peripheral would fare if they dropped the Euro, but the resultant increase in exports is certainly a relevant factor.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
As I understand things, with weaker currencies the peripherals would be able to reorient towards export-driven growth, something which isn't possible at present. The structure of the EZ contributed to the eventual debt crises of these countries because, by barring the devalue/export strategem, it locked them into negative trade balances with the core countries (e.g., Germany).

I don't pretend to know how a given peripheral would fare if they dropped the Euro, but the resultant increase in exports is certainly a relevant factor.

Absolutely, countries like Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal could get an export boost especially in tourism.  Germany on the other hand would be fucked.  Hence the hold on the Euro.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
now they control the whole game

before they were just the best player

If pegging the Euro to existing currencies was a good idea Switzerland would have done it.....so I ask you, did the Swiss Banks retain the Swiss Franc?

Therein lies your answer.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 English and Swiss kept their own shit just like the USA

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Turkmany's Germany's foul export play must be stopped.