Author Topic: Penis Cut Off By Wife  (Read 8324 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Penis Cut Off By Wife
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 06:25:45 PM »
Catherine Kieu Found Guilty Of Cutting Off Husband's Penis; Southern California Woman Convicted Of Torture, Aggravated Mayhem

By Howard Koplowitz | April 29 2013 5:21 PM

RELATED

Fei Lin's Penis Stolen By...

A California woman was convicted Monday of drugging her estranged husband and then cutting off his penis before throwing it in a garbage disposal.

Catherine Kieu, 50, was found guilty in an Orange County courtroom of torture and aggravated mayhem in the July 11, 2011, incident. She faces up to life in prison without parole when she is scheduled to be sentenced June 28.

Kieu drugged her estranged 60-year-old husband by stuffing sleeping pills in his tofu. She then screamed, “You deserve it!” and cut off his penis with a 10-inch kitchen knife, said Orange County Deputy District Attorney John Christl, according to the Associated Press.

Kieu then mutilated the penis by throwing it in the garbage disposal and turning the disposal on, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Doctors at UC Irvine Medical Center attempted to reattach the penis but were unsuccessful, KTLA reported.

Prosecutors said Kieu felt angry and jealous because her husband was about to seek a divorce and he was seeing an ex-girlfriend, according to the AP.

The AP and other media outlets would not identify the husband’s name, but KTLA named him only as “Glen B.” According to KTLA, the couple was married in December 2009 and Glen B filed for divorce in May 2011.

Kieu’s lawyer, Frank Bittar, claimed her husband subjected her to verbal and sexual abuse, according to the AP.

He claimed his client had mental health problems and was molested as a child in Vietnam. Bittar contended Glen B constantly demanded sex.

On the night of the attack, the couple argued about a friend staying over at their condo in Garden Grove, Calif., according to KTLA.

During the trial, Bittar claimed Kieu had a break from reality at the time of the incident.

Christi said Kieu’s past growing up in Vietnam was no excuse for her criminal behavior.

“It doesn’t change the fact that she sliced off the penis due to her vengeance, vanity and jealousy,” he said, according to the Orange County Register.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 06:26:53 PM »
Penectomy

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 06:28:36 PM »

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 06:33:00 PM »
thats not a penis thats a big toe

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 06:34:54 PM »
Whore went ape shit over a 2 year Marrage ?!!

Kunt should be stoned to death

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 06:35:22 PM »
8===>

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 06:35:58 PM »
  there is hair on a big toe? that looks like a penis with hair on it.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2013, 06:41:22 PM »
Cancer-Penis of Peace!

Reason she cut the peepee, he wanted to divorce her!

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2013, 08:39:42 PM »

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2013, 08:46:06 PM »
she should be drowned slowly over a 2 week period.

nasty fucking girl.... sad thing is most women are like this.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2013, 03:23:54 AM »
She tried to do the same with Johnny Falcon, but he woke up halfway when she shouted "TIMBER!!!!!"

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2013, 03:58:15 AM »
Cancer-Penis of Peace!

Reason she cut the peepee, he wanted to divorce her!

the behavior of all these cunts (especially major league cunt Sharon) in that fucking show is despicable but in no way surprising. Its simply reverse sexism, the fact alone that I have to use "reverse" shows that something is fucking wrong here.
Think of the same show just with men discussing the rape and or torture of a woman by her husband and the reaction would be fucking crazy.
But its okay since its woman talking about the torture and mutilation of a man and that makes it cute and current and more important acceptable - Seriously when that cunt Sharon said that she finds it kind wonderful... I wanted to bury my fist in her fucking ugly cunts face !!

But seriously its our fault as well, we haven't caught on the new trend yet, since woman have been brulized and oppressed for so many years they have all the support groups and awareness groups for their gender, were with males we have... nothing.
So if nobody complaints nothing will change, but i guarantee you this will only go worse and the only reason we may don't see ourselves in a similar situation as woman did a hundred years ago or so is we will always be the sex with more physical power, and thats always the last word isn't it? You cannot argue with a fist in your face.

Edit: Only I know how much I am trying to change my passive agreesion towards others, I am really really really fucking trying to not be angry with stupid people and to see everybody as your brother and sister, but this shit is so infuriating.
How does Sharon even have a job after this? THINK about it, she said its quite wonderful to make fun of somebody getting a body part hacked off!!! Its mindboggling.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2013, 04:32:44 AM »
That text at the end of the video summed up my feelings. Urge to be indifferent rising...rising...

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 05:21:50 AM »
the behavior of all these cunts (especially major league cunt Sharon) in that fucking show is despicable but in no way surprising. Its simply reverse sexism, the fact alone that I have to use "reverse" shows that something is fucking wrong here.
Think of the same show just with men discussing the rape and or torture of a woman by her husband and the reaction would be fucking crazy.
But its okay since its woman talking about the torture and mutilation of a man and that makes it cute and current and more important acceptable - Seriously when that cunt Sharon said that she finds it kind wonderful... I wanted to bury my fist in her fucking ugly cunts face !!

But seriously its our fault as well, we haven't caught on the new trend yet, since woman have been brulized and oppressed for so many years they have all the support groups and awareness groups for their gender, were with males we have... nothing.
So if nobody complaints nothing will change, but i guarantee you this will only go worse and the only reason we may don't see ourselves in a similar situation as woman did a hundred years ago or so is we will always be the sex with more physical power, and thats always the last word isn't it? You cannot argue with a fist in your face.

Edit: Only I know how much I am trying to change my passive agreesion towards others, I am really really really fucking trying to not be angry with stupid people and to see everybody as your brother and sister, but this shit is so infuriating.
How does Sharon even have a job after this? THINK about it, she said its quite wonderful to make fun of somebody getting a body part hacked off!!! Its mindboggling.

Spot on post.

Imagine a group of men sitting there laughing about a womans genitals being cut off.

''Hehe perhaps she would think twice before leaving the kitching lolllll''. Feminists world wide would set buildings on fire.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 05:26:27 AM »
We took a trip to Garden Grove...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 05:28:26 AM »
i remember when john bobbit got his rod cut off n all the bitches at my job where laughing at it like it was funny, saying shit like (thats what he deserved) n other crap. no one deserves that, if the bitch is that unhappy she should just leave or get divorced. thats pretty much the end of a mans happiness once his rod gets hacked off,i know it would be for me cause i like pussy
R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2013, 05:31:24 AM »
i remember when john bobbit got his rod cut off n all the bitches at my job where laughing at it like it was funny, saying shit like (thats what he deserved) n other crap. no one deserves that, if the bitch is that unhappy she should just leave or get divorced. thats pretty much the end of a mans happiness once his rod gets hacked off,i know it would be for me cause i like pussy

It would suck, but you could always become a shizzo81 gimmick - the lack of a penis would help you imitate his style  :D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2013, 05:33:21 AM »

It would suck, but you could always become a shizzo81 gimmick - the lack of a penis would help you imitate his style  :D

;D
R

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2013, 05:37:22 AM »

This is why there will always be an open spot in my Kampftruppe for you  :)

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2013, 05:40:28 AM »

It always seems like its the worst thing that could be done to a man. However there could be worse things like beating someone paralyzed (dick dont work either) or slicing someones eyes out.

Without a dick you could still take all the drugs avaiable to man and start fights everywhere, max out on creditcards and drive a dynamite filled porsche into a feminist building?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2013, 05:41:45 AM »
I made it to 2:00 on the video, then i had to stop due to an intense surge of anger.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2013, 05:45:27 AM »
It always seems like its the worst thing that could be done to a man. However there could be worse things like beating someone paralyzed (dick dont work either) or slicing someones eyes out.

Without a dick you could still take all the drugs avaiable to man and start fights everywhere, max out on creditcards and drive a dynamite filled porsche into a feminist building?

Sounds like a valid plan for most jobless males of today.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2013, 11:08:04 AM »
"I want to see her head on a stick" - Tito24