Author Topic: "Maybe I should just pack up and go home. Golly." - LMFAO!!!!  (Read 3632 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
O-Twink is realizing what a failure he is

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-maybe-i-should-just-pack-and-go-home-golly_720259.html

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: "Maybe I should just pack up and go home. Golly." - LMFAO!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 08:59:25 AM »
But...

But...

But...

He got Bin Laden!

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 09:22:35 AM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 09:24:29 AM »
He's a pussy...looks like a pussy, acts like a pussy and we're told he's cool. He's a bitch. If he were white he'd be made fun of for this. Imagine Reagan doing something like this...hell no.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 09:28:16 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/30/obama-sequestration-_n_3184950.html

LMFAO 

The Obamaquester aint working out too well is it?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 09:29:15 AM »
Titan leaders are a thing of the past.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 09:39:30 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/30/obama-immigration_n_3185014.html

LOL!!!

Probably the same red line hew drew w iran, NK, syria, public option and mandate w healthcare etc.

OTWINK had a disastrous presser

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 09:41:30 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/30/obama-immigration_n_3185014.html

LOL!!!

Probably the same red line hew drew w iran, NK, syria, public option and mandate w healthcare etc.

OTWINK had a disastrous presser

you want us to get involved in Syria?

If so, to what level  and don't forget you're the one that keeps saying we're broke so tell us how we're going to pay for anything you want us to do

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 09:44:32 AM »
you want us to get involved in Syria?

If so, to what level  and don't forget you're the one that keeps saying we're broke so tell us how we're going to pay for anything you want us to do

No - but you dont go making threats and drawing lines w finger paints like O-Baby did and then not carry through. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2013, 09:54:45 AM »
He's a pussy...looks like a pussy, acts like a pussy and we're told he's cool. He's a bitch. If he were white he'd be made fun of for this. Imagine Reagan doing something like this...hell no.

x2

I miss that fucking dirtbag GWB... I actually do...  :-\

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2013, 09:54:51 AM »
No - but you dont go making threats and drawing lines w finger paints like O-Baby did and then not carry through. 

so what then?

and how to pay for it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2013, 09:59:55 AM »
so what then?

and how to pay for it?

I would let them all kill each other off and sit in a lawn chair w a glass of red wine and enjoy the fireworks

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2013, 10:08:35 AM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2013, 10:11:52 AM »
Will the next guy be so bad that we'll want Obama back?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2013, 10:12:46 AM »

Probably - if we get Jeb or Rubio

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 10:14:47 AM »
Probably - if we get Jeb or Rubio

what next guy ?

Isn't Obama going to soon fulfill his plan to "collapse the nation" and install himself and dictator for life?

Isn't that what you spent the last 4 years ranting about?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 10:16:15 AM »
what next guy ?

Isn't Obama going to soon fulfill his plan to "collapse the nation" and install himself and dictator for life?

Isn't that what you spent the last 4 years ranting about?

Rubio and Jeb are NWO shills just like O-choom 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 01:36:27 PM »
   :o  :o

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2013, 03:08:53 PM »
A presidential bystander
By Dana Milbank, Tuesday, April 30, 4:07 PM
It’s never a good sign for a president when he feels compelled to assure the public he still has a pulse.

This is the unenviable position President Obama was in Tuesday morning when he held a news conference in the White House briefing room and faced a profusion of questions about the stalled pieces of his legislative program. Asked by ABC News’s Jonathan Karl whether he still had “the juice to get the rest of your agenda through,” Obama paraphrased Mark Twain’s response to a newspaper’s report that he was near death.

“You know, rumors of my demise may be a little exaggerated,” Obama said.

Back in 1995, Bill Clinton assured Americans that he was still relevant; this may be the first time a president asserted that he was still alive.

One hundred days into his second term, Obama has already lost control of the agenda, if he ever had control in the first place. He ricocheted through his news conference, as he has through his presidency recently, between issues and crises not of his choice.

He was asked about unrest in Syria, the September attack on American officials in Libya, the bombing in Boston, troubles implementing his health-care law and difficulty closing the military prison at Guantanamo Bay. Karl pointed out that Obama’s gun-control legislation collapsed, that his attempts to undo the “sequester” cuts have been ignored and that 92 House Democrats defied his veto threat on a cybersecurity bill.

“Well, if you put it that way, Jonathan, maybe I should just pack up and go home,” Obama replied. “Golly.”

The president was out of sorts from the start of the news conference, scheduled for 10:15 a.m. and postponed to 10:30. Obama finally came out at 10:46. “Good afternoon,” he said. “Or good morning.”

He didn’t attempt to set the tone for the event, skipping an opening statement. And he often found himself remarking on the difficulty of his job: intelligence sharing (“this is hard stuff”), closing Gitmo (“it’s a hard case to make”), Republican governors blocking his health-care law’s implementation (“that makes it harder”) and responding in Syria (“it is a difficult problem”).

If there was a common theme to the president’s many troubles, it was an uncooperative Congress. “Right now things are pretty dysfunctional up on Capitol Hill,” he observed. As an example, he mentioned the legislation — signed into law by Obama — to end flight delays caused by the sequester’s furloughs of air-traffic controllers by shifting money from airport repairs and improvements. “In order to avoid delays this summer, we’re going to ensure delays for the next two or three decades,” he said.

“Why’d you go along with it?” Karl asked.

Some in the room chuckled. Obama didn’t. “You seem to suggest that somehow these folks over there have no responsibilities, and that my job is to somehow get them to behave,” he said. “That’s their job. . . . I cannot force Republicans to embrace those common-sense solutions.” He instead spoke of creating “a permission structure” for Republicans to do what he wants.

Obama is correct about the dysfunction, and the difficulty of passing even uncontroversial bills. But his stance was frustratingly passive, as if what happens in Congress is out of his hands. It’s the president’s job to lead, and to bang heads if necessary, regardless of any “permission structure.” Obama seemed oddly like a spectator, as if he had resigned himself to a reactive presidency.

In response to questions from Fox News’s Ed Henry, Obama offered some noncommittal thoughts on how he would respond to the Syrian regime’s use of chemical weapons (he would “rethink the range of options”).

Obama later told CBS’s Bill Plante that he had to keep the Guantanamo prison open because “Congress determined that they would not let us close it.” And, in response to a question from NBC’s Chuck Todd, the president found himself dismissing lawmakers such as Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus as “nervous and anxious” doubters because Baucus warned that implementation of Obamacare could be a “huge train wreck.”

After fielding questions from the five TV networks, Obama gave the last question to a Chilean journalist, Antonieta Cadiz, perhaps hoping that she would ask about immigration. She did — but, even then, Obama answered as if he were a bystander.

“I’ve been impressed by the work that was done by the Gang of Eight in the Senate,” he said, also vowing to be “open-minded in seeing what they come up with” in the House.

Open-mindedness is nice. But lively leadership is the way to resuscitate a moribund presidency.

Read more from Dana Milbank’s archive, follow him on Twitter or subscribe to his updates on Facebook.

Read more on this topic: Greg Sargent: No, Obama can’t bend Congress to his will Jennifer Rubin: Obama’s condescending press conference Erik Wemple: The president should watch more Fox News

© The Washington Post Company

LOL - FORWARD!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2013, 07:17:17 PM »
Titan leaders are a thing of the past.

In order to be elected, you have to agree to SO many pledges, promises, and become indebted to those who get you elected.

The kind of people who bend for them don't get elected.  The media makes sure of that.

Look at the 2008 and 2012 batch... every one of them bent over for special interests except ron paul.  We saw what the REPUB media did to him, much less the shitty lib media.  Heck, MSNBC came at him for the newsletter, but left him alone mostly... hannity and levin did enough to wreck him.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2013, 07:28:37 PM »
lol the cry babies making a big deal over a joke,    the stupid party,strong and well   :D :D :D :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2013, 07:58:06 PM »
lol the cry babies making a big deal over a joke,    the stupid party,strong and well   :D :D :D :D
who did you plagerize this from?

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2013, 07:58:33 PM »

Yep, Hillary is gunna fuck some shit up.......

Scary ain`t it?