Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 30, 2014, 06:52:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This sign has been posted recently in my "ex" Gym  (Read 1815 times)
mass243
Getbig V

!

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2013, 01:37:34 PM »

That's BS, most members take their responsibility already, just a few lazy fucktards make a mess and think they can walk away with that, fuck them.

Yes.
Typically the "stained tank top, big gut, bald, ugly tattoo on arm, 20% bf" -type HAHA
Report to moderator   Logged

P
cephissus
Getbig V

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2013, 01:50:39 PM »

simple solution, hire a hot, tiny girl to re-rack the weights... dudes will flock to help out as she struggles to pick the 45 lb plate off the floor, and then proceed to clean the rest of the gym hoping to get her wet.

works like a charm.
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2013, 01:58:06 PM »

simple solution, hire a hot, tiny girl to re-rack the weights... dudes will flock to help out as she struggles to pick the 45 lb plate off the floor, and then proceed to clean the rest of the gym hoping to get her wet.

works like a charm.

My gym has a 100 pound cutie doing this. She often asks for help to rack the heavy weights, how can I refuse?
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2013, 06:18:14 PM »

My gym has a 100 pound cutie doing this. She often asks for help to rack the heavy weights, how can I refuse?

if you roll your eyes and ignore her, she will fall in love with you that very second.

any hottie used to having her ass kissed all day will see an a-hole as the ultimate challenge.  You'll keep her up at night.

DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2013, 06:29:56 PM »

if you roll your eyes and ignore her, she will fall in love with you that very second.

any hottie used to having her ass kissed all day will see an a-hole as the ultimate challenge.  You'll keep her up at night.

Good one, sounds like a Justin Timberlake strategy  Grin
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2013, 06:38:16 PM »

Ben Dunne has a god complex...Why not sign it "management"...Ben Dunne needs to Ben Over.
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2013, 06:42:34 PM »

Good for him. Joe Gold just used to give ONE warning and if that didn't work, he'd kick you out, no if, and's or but's. You were gone, and it didn't matter who you were.

So Joe Gold didn't take all the dumbbells away like Ben Dunne wants to do and hurt 98% of all the other paying members? What Ben Dunne wrote is communist propaganda. Whats he gonna do next, charge everyone in the gym a late fee if one person is late on dues?
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2013, 06:43:24 PM »

You rack those dbs?

Yes, it's Ben Dunne.
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2013, 06:46:26 PM »

Is it true that Ben Dunne pipes this song through the speakers at the gym 24/7/365

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F43DqnMoWi0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F43DqnMoWi0</a>
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!