Author Topic: This sign has been posted recently in my "ex" Gym  (Read 3705 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: This sign has been posted recently in my "ex" Gym
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2013, 01:37:34 PM »
That's BS, most members take their responsibility already, just a few lazy fucktards make a mess and think they can walk away with that, fuck them.

Yes.
Typically the "stained tank top, big gut, bald, ugly tattoo on arm, 20% bf" -type HAHA

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2013, 01:50:39 PM »
simple solution, hire a hot, tiny girl to re-rack the weights... dudes will flock to help out as she struggles to pick the 45 lb plate off the floor, and then proceed to clean the rest of the gym hoping to get her wet.

works like a charm.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2013, 01:58:06 PM »
simple solution, hire a hot, tiny girl to re-rack the weights... dudes will flock to help out as she struggles to pick the 45 lb plate off the floor, and then proceed to clean the rest of the gym hoping to get her wet.

works like a charm.

My gym has a 100 pound cutie doing this. She often asks for help to rack the heavy weights, how can I refuse?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2013, 06:18:14 PM »
My gym has a 100 pound cutie doing this. She often asks for help to rack the heavy weights, how can I refuse?

if you roll your eyes and ignore her, she will fall in love with you that very second.

any hottie used to having her ass kissed all day will see an a-hole as the ultimate challenge.  You'll keep her up at night.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2013, 06:29:56 PM »
if you roll your eyes and ignore her, she will fall in love with you that very second.

any hottie used to having her ass kissed all day will see an a-hole as the ultimate challenge.  You'll keep her up at night.

Good one, sounds like a Justin Timberlake strategy  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2013, 06:38:16 PM »
Ben Dunne has a god complex...Why not sign it "management"...Ben Dunne needs to Ben Over.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2013, 06:42:34 PM »
Good for him. Joe Gold just used to give ONE warning and if that didn't work, he'd kick you out, no if, and's or but's. You were gone, and it didn't matter who you were.

So Joe Gold didn't take all the dumbbells away like Ben Dunne wants to do and hurt 98% of all the other paying members? What Ben Dunne wrote is communist propaganda. Whats he gonna do next, charge everyone in the gym a late fee if one person is late on dues?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2013, 06:43:24 PM »
You rack those dbs?

Yes, it's Ben Dunne.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2013, 06:46:26 PM »
Is it true that Ben Dunne pipes this song through the speakers at the gym 24/7/365