Author Topic: How A Jewish Inmate Survived In A Prison Filled With Neo-Nazis - GOOD READ.  (Read 5006 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
share stories. we are anonymous on the net. don't give names
Too many stories - beatings, sex shit, left to die, etc. Simply: you've got really shitty bad guys being 'guarded' by crews of under-educated, over-unionized and ill-prepared/-informed guys who just want a pay cheque. Not a chance that rehabilitation happens. Red was right.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Lotsa friends are prison guards. The stuff I hear.  :-\

They just don't care anymore, or? :D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Why aren`t the prison guards actively involved in securing the place, making sure none of this happens?  ???  Are they inept or something?  It seems like a waste of tax payers dollars if they are letting any of this nonsense continue.

Most are preoccupied with finishing symphonies and translating age old scientific writings - little to no time remains to keep care of the "gentlemen" in funny clothes.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
They just don't care anymore, or? :D
They do, and they don't. Just like they know where the cameras are, and where they aren't. Most of them drink big-time, and are on 2nd/3rd marriages, etc. One of my buds is as easy-come as I've ever seen, and I always wonder where such shit manifests itself - you just can't leave that shit at work. You can't.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Aren't a lot of the prison guards in America people who couldn't pass the necessary test to become a police officer?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Aren't a lot of the prison guards in America people who couldn't pass the necessary test to become a police officer?
there are many who used to be former police officers. And some who are enlisted...there are many who make well over 100k a yr, thru a lot of overtime.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Why aren`t the prison guards actively involved in securing the place, making sure none of this happens?  ???  Are they inept or something?  It seems like a waste of tax payers dollars if they are letting any of this nonsense continue.

Very limited staff and open floor plan doesn't allow it.  Eventually all prisons will pretty much be under a SuperMax enviroment
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince - when you were in prison - did you give up the booty to the inmates? 

Was a corrections officer for a short time.  All they got was a foot in the ass
A