Author Topic: Boeing 747 Crashes in Afghanistan  (Read 11264 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Boeing 747 Crashes in Afghanistan
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2013, 06:55:06 PM »
most US pilots said that flying toward Colorado and Denver area encounters the most turbulences at some Altitude.....it's a good thing that Turbulences alone cannot bring an airplane down.....every week, an airplane would drop off the sky

Actually REALLY bad turbulence can literally tear a plane into shreds!    But that is a VERY VERY VERY rare occurrence considering the planes are tested to death in wind tunnels, nevertheless it has happened.

I've flown well over a million miles from China to Argentina and tons of places in between, yet I still find take off to be a very uncomfortable feeling...  Statistically its the safest mode of transportation and the chances of something like that video happening to you are slim to none, but when you are in that aluminum tube 30,000 feet up in the air, its hard to think logically and not let your emotions get in the way.  I just try to get my mind off the flight, always have a few movies on my tablet to keep me busy the entire trip.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2013, 06:58:57 PM »
this was a still Photo taking from that B-52 Bomber that crashed from the video above......they said the Pilot was a jerk and a reckless man who had violated several safety guidelines and was never punished. unfortunately, he took 3 lives with him that day

This is a great photo of a horrible event. The pilot was well known for hot dogging it and generally being a dick. He had lots of official complaints on file too. You can see the co-pilot ejecting pretty clearly from that photo too.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2013, 08:18:57 PM »
This is a great photo of a horrible event. The pilot was well known for hot dogging it and generally being a dick. He had lots of official complaints on file too. You can see the co-pilot ejecting pretty clearly from that photo too.

Did he survive from that height?

AR.2007

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2013, 08:20:49 PM »
they can fly planes into buildings, but can take off  ??? ???

correct me if i am wrong, but they were americans...

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2013, 08:24:50 PM »
That'll buff out.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2013, 08:27:54 PM »
Even watching the video this seems like the most plausible reason for this. Those cargo pilots aren't rookies. This is a straight up accident, most likely of human error outside of the cockpit. When I was watching it the first time all I could think was "holy crap I haven't seen a 747 that nose up EVER". And right off of take off? Jeez, disaster. You can see the thing stall. That low? Good night. Even before the plane started the final descent I'm sure the pilots knew they were done.

Reminds me of this video of a B-52 crash in 1994:

Complete and utterly the pilot's fault, just similar looking. In better quality versions of this you can see the co-pilot eject, but the poor guy LANDS in the fireball. Before they crashed the co-pilot was recorded as saying "You've killed us you asshole." Video is 2:47 long, but the crash happens around the 1:30 mark.

That would be incredible hearing the copilot say that on the recording!!! Wow.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2013, 09:11:45 PM »

STFU. "Desensitized"? This shit is like watching a movie, and devoid of people dying, i'd say it's pretty damn fucking cool to watch.

Now go watch the plethora of GORE found on the internet, and tell me if you'll ever "desensitize".

What a douche you are.

How about you pour a tall glass of STFU, you transsexual-loving goof!

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2013, 09:16:46 PM »
That would be incredible hearing the copilot say that on the recording!!! Wow.

It was recorded.

No, he landed in the fireball of the explosion.  :(

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2013, 09:23:58 PM »

It was recorded.

No, he landed in the fireball of the explosion.  :(

Awful...  what a bummer for them.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2013, 09:38:18 PM »

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2013, 02:20:24 AM »

How about you pour a tall glass of STFU, you transsexual-loving goof!

Suck my left tit, pussy.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2013, 02:28:34 AM »
this was a still Photo taking from that B-52 Bomber that crashed from the video above......they said the Pilot was a jerk and a reckless man who had violated several safety guidelines and was never punished. unfortunately, he took 3 lives with him that day

A true Getbigger...

I know a girl who did a report on him and his antics. He also was a hardcore male chauvinist/womanizer....wish I could've been in during those days. 8)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2013, 03:06:24 AM »
I have made the mistake of watching every season and every episode of Air Crash Investigations, I am glad I don't have a need to fly.  I don't care for statistics, it has to happen to somebody and dying in a plane that falls out of the sky from thousands of feet is a shitty way to go.  JMO
V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2013, 03:30:57 AM »

scary shit SUN!

when ever i fly and get bad turbulence and the plane drops a few feet down, man that shit is freaky scary

That's why I will only fly with Xanax. I can't stand planes.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2013, 03:43:01 AM »
That's why I will only fly with Xanax. I can't stand planes.
I remember as a kid, boarding a plane and seeing the engines up close as I was boarding from the Bahamas. And I wondered, "what if someone's head got sucked into there?" Yrs later I saw the vids where workers on Carriers have been sucked into engines head first...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2013, 03:44:55 AM »

There were fire trucks on the field, were they expecting that thing to crash?  Fucking crazy, I shouldn't even have opened this thread, now I'll be that much worse the next time I fly.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2013, 04:01:10 AM »

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2013, 04:47:03 AM »

they said he ejected too late and fell back into the fireball. he died as well

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2013, 04:57:39 AM »
I have made the mistake of watching every season and every episode of Air Crash Investigations, I am glad I don't have a need to fly.  I don't care for statistics, it has to happen to somebody and dying in a plane that falls out of the sky from thousands of feet is a shitty way to go.  JMO

that's my favorite show on the Smithsonian channel....the new season started last month....if you're afraid to fly, this show will scare the shit out of you.....lol......they have several past episodes posted on youtube.....the one episode where that American airlines from JFK bound to the Dominican republic crashed in a new York neighborhood 2 minutes after take-off was chillin.....they found out later it was the fucking Pilot error who caused the crash, Not turbulence as previously thought.....the fucker exert too much force on the rudder and it broke a huge chunk of the tail apart and the plane took a nose dive into the ground killing 265 souls

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2013, 05:02:24 AM »
I go to st Maarten every year, and while I've never dealt with an overly turbulent flight, the runway there is a little hairy. I couldn't imagine you fuckers that come from Europe in those big airbuses and 747's.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2013, 05:03:57 AM »

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2013, 08:52:17 AM »

that's so fucking sad.....damn

I'm sure there is a lot of married men who would jokingly say he's lucky to have spared himself from the long drawn out pain and agony of marriage.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2013, 09:17:28 AM »

??? ???

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2013, 09:19:00 AM »

My balls. Look at them. Thanks Nails.  ;D   

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2013, 10:30:14 AM »
Even watching the video this seems like the most plausible reason for this. Those cargo pilots aren't rookies. This is a straight up accident, most likely of human error outside of the cockpit. When I was watching it the first time all I could think was "holy crap I haven't seen a 747 that nose up EVER". And right off of take off? Jeez, disaster. You can see the thing stall. That low? Good night. Even before the plane started the final descent I'm sure the pilots knew they were done.

Reminds me of this video of a B-52 crash in 1994:

Complete and utterly the pilot's fault, just similar looking. In better quality versions of this you can see the co-pilot eject, but the poor guy LANDS in the fireball. Before they crashed the co-pilot was recorded as saying "You've killed us you asshole." Video is 2:47 long, but the crash happens around the 1:30 mark.
Do you have a link to the recording where this was said?