Author Topic: Fundy liberal "storms out" after Senator says to address the real issue  (Read 2728 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Maybe take oneself less seriously? It will come. In your case, age will bring it.

I don't take myself very seriously at all on here. All I stated was that I fail to see how I'm similar to Bill Kristol when I don't share many of his viewpoints.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I don't take myself very seriously at all on here. All I stated was that I fail to see how I'm similar to Bill Kristol when I don't share many of his viewpoints.

Anger. Self-righteousness. Lack of compassion. 'Fury.' 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Great rebuttal from one of Getbig's self-styled "intellectuals". Whatever would we do without genius quips like that one above?

If you're looking for a response from a specific person then feel free to PM them.

Stick to sniffing 333's ass, stalker.

Why do you keep stalking me Fairy

I ask Tony a question and you show up like a gay stalker

btw - what's with your obsessive jealousy with 333

It seems like you get angry and jeolous whenever I engage him in a conversation

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Why do you keep stalking me Fairy

I ask Tony a question and you show up like a gay stalker

btw - what's with your obsessive jealousy with 333

It seems like you get angry and jeolous whenever I engage him in a conversation

How about we get back to gun control huh? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

How about we get back to gun control huh? 

tell it to your jealous fanboy

Fairy's MO seems to be to logon and look for any post where I talk to you and then have a jealous fit

maybe you should explain to him that you're only into twinks

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
tell it to your jealous fanboy

Fairy's MO seems to be to logon and look for any post where I talk to you and then have a jealous fit

maybe you should explain to him that you're only into twinks

Im a big boobs big booty and curves on a chick guy - sorry - no twinks for me

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Im a big boobs big booty and curves on a chick guy - sorry - no twinks for me

if you say so

bad news for Fairy

Fury

• Getbig V
if you say so

bad news for Fairy

It stuns me that you can devote hour-after-hour and day-after-day of your life to stalking him on here. Not only does it ruin the board but I can't believe that you have nothing better going on in your life at 46.

I pity you.  :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It stuns me that you can devote hour-after-hour and day-after-day of your life to stalking him on here. Not only does it ruin the board but I can't believe that you have nothing better going on in your life at 46.

I pity you.  :D

I'll explain it to you Fairy and maybe you will stop stalking me

I sit with 3 computers in front of me most of the time and can easily make a post now and then while working

I understand why that might confuse you since you're most likely employed in the food service industry and have to punch a time clock

Fury

• Getbig V
I'll explain it to you Fairy and maybe you will stop stalking me

I sit with 3 computers in front of me most of the time and can easily make a post now and then while working

I understand why that might confuse you since you're most likely employed in the food service industry and have to punch a time clock

Sitting at a desk with 2 monitors in front of me right now, although I use these for work. I'm impressed that you have 3 monitors to surf the internet all day, though. Bravo.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sitting at a desk with 2 monitors in front of me right now, although I use these for work. I'm impressed that you have 3 monitors to surf the internet all day, though. Bravo.

Ban monitors!

Beth Chapman

• Getbig II
  • RIP B.K.
Outlawing narcotics sure has done a lot to cut down on their use.  ::)

You have to legalize pot because making it illegal hasn't curbed use--only caused otherwise law-abiding citizens to become criminals by using.

You have to make guns illegal because it will curb their use--not just end up causing otherwise law-abiding citizens to become criminals for the guns they own. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

congratulations on your promotion to the drive thru window

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
congratulations on your promotion to the drive thru window

Is abiding by the rules so hard for you? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re-branding myself? Ha, that's funny.

I fail to see how I'm a neo-con considering I advocate withdrawing completely from the UN and giving a giant middle finger to all foreign recipients of my taxpayer largess. Kristol is also anti-Ron Paul while I voted libertarian (albeit for Gary Johnson) in the election.

Conclusion reached: You're a moron. Ironic that I used to have the opposite opinion of you. Oh well. Certainly won't lose any sleep over it.

You dont pay taxes stop lying.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
pretty fucking pathetic to refer to the daughter of the principal that was gunned down at Sandy Hook as "fundie liberal"
If she was using the death of her mother to further action that would have actually prevented her mothers death that would be fine.

Instead she was asking why the senator voted against a background check bill that wouldnt have stopped the shooting while using the shooting as her basis for support...

FUNDY LIBTARD

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
If she was using the death of her mother to further action that would have actually prevented her mothers death that would be fine.

Instead she was asking why the senator voted against a background check bill that wouldnt have stopped the shooting while using the shooting as her basis for support...

FUNDY LIBTARD

I've already addressed your false argument on page 1

how about you tell us what a fundy liberal is

did you make that word up yourself ?

I don't recall seeing it before

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I was wondering how soon someone would bring up that irrelevant point

In fact there could be laws that could have mitigated the damage and death toll (ban on high capacity magazines for example or even much more stringent requirements) but that not the point of background checks.   Background checks are a starting point and to suggest that the starting point would not have prevented this tragedy therefore we should do nothing is an argument that only works on morons
let me get this straight, this women is using the death of her mother to push a law that wouldnt have prevented the death of her mother and bringing that up is irrelevant?

LMFAO the lengths to which you will go to deflect and justify your viewpoints are endless.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
tell me this straw, why should I not be able to own an "assault rifle" and a "high capacity" magazine?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I've already addressed your false argument on page 1

how about you tell us what a fundy liberal is

did you make that word up yourself ?

I don't recall seeing it before
you didnt address shit, you deflected the point with ignorance.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
let me get this straight, this women is using the death of her mother to push a law that wouldnt have prevented the death of her mother and bringing that up is irrelevant?

LMFAO the lengths to which you will go to deflect and justify your viewpoints are endless.

yes, it's a false argument but I don't doubt for a second that you'll understand it or stop doing it

now what exactly is a fundy liberal

I was wondering how soon someone would bring up that irrelevant point

In fact there could be laws that could have mitigated the damage and death toll (ban on high capacity magazines for example or even much more stringent requirements) but that not the point of background checks.   Background checks are a starting point and to suggest that the starting point would not have prevented this tragedy therefore we should do nothing is an argument that only works on morons

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
tell me this straw, why should I not be able to own an "assault rifle" and a "high capacity" magazine?

you personally should not even be allowed to own a computer much less a gun

tonymctones

• Getbig V
yes, it's a false argument but I don't doubt for a second that you'll understand it or stop doing it

now what exactly is a fundy liberal

ahhhh this woman wasnt arguing for many laws she was arguing for one specific law, a background check law and was using her mothers death to push it...which we all know wouldnt have prevented her mothers death

nowhere in the senators comments did she say she was against imposing new laws, but laws that actually addressed the root problem which is mental health.

your "rebuttle" is as irrelevant as the fundy liberals in the video.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
you personally should not even be allowed to own a computer much less a gun
ok, why should a law abiding citizen not be allowed then?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
ahhhh this woman wasnt arguing for many laws she was arguing for one specific law, a background check law and was using her mothers death to push it...which we all know wouldnt have prevented her mothers death

nowhere in the senators comments did she say she was against imposing new laws, but laws that actually addressed the root problem which is mental health.

your "rebuttle" is as irrelevant as the fundy liberals in the video.

the "root problem as mental health" is your claim

where has this been absolutely identified as the "root problem" for the gun violence in this country

did I miss your  explanation of fundy liberal?